What Was Lost

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
It's easy to forget that the refugees fleeing war in Syria are real, complete human beings who left behind more than just a bombed out building shown on the TV news for three seconds. The loss includes not only the disrupted or destroyed families and socio-political order for so many millions. People who had been pursuing productive careers and working lives have been thrust into circumstances where instead of contributing to their country's prosperity they are now a burden, threat, or nameless statistic in some other country if not in some limbo between any country that would have them.

LOST IDENTITIES — Uprooted IRC

Yup, and we have no way to know who they are or vet them, but what we do know for sure is that ISIS has vowed to sneak terrorists in amongst them.

Yup, and we have no way to know who they are or vet them, but what we do know for sure is that ISIS has vowed to sneak terrorists in amongst them.

Which must make the whole ordeal that much worse for the non-terrorist in such untenable circumstances.

Which must make the whole ordeal that much worse for the non-terrorist in such untenable circumstances.
True, but regardless, they should not be removed from their "muslim" homeland. An area for them should be secured and maintained for them to reside until this disaster is over.

True, but regardless, they should not be removed from their "muslim" homeland. An area for them should be secured and maintained for them to reside until this disaster is over.

I am ALL FOR A nice lovely warm inviting refuge for all the muslim Syrians----
somewhere in the CONTINENT OF AFRICA or even ASIA. It has been
demonstrated already that it might be better to separate the Christians
from the muslims-----thus---Christian countries in Europe or----AUSTRALIA--
or THE USA or CANADA----should take the Christian Syrian refugees. Lets
be fair, humanitarian and practical

It's easy to forget that the refugees fleeing war in Syria are real, complete human beings who left behind more than just a bombed out building shown on the TV news for three seconds. The loss includes not only the disrupted or destroyed families and socio-political order for so many millions. People who had been pursuing productive careers and working lives have been thrust into circumstances where instead of contributing to their country's prosperity they are now a burden, threat, or nameless statistic in some other country if not in some limbo between any country that would have them.

------------------------ big deal , no reason to let these muslims into western countries to disrupt everything in the west just because they have disruption in their hellhole homelands .

------------------------ big deal ...... .

You don't think it's a "big deal"?

------------------------------------- Agree , why let these muslim disrupters in western lands to continue with disruption and their 'hirage' or religious immigration that is blessed by their religious founder named ' mo' 007 .

Do you disagree with the principles behind the Brown v. Board of Ed. ruling?

That would be such a reasonable solution. Why has it not been arranged already? If we are going to offer reasonable alternatives to welcoming refugees here, it should be something that is actually achievable. Not unicorns and rainbows.

Yeah ISIS terrorists would NEVER lie and say they were Christian. :rolleyes:

Ok, let's calculate what it has cost Germany so far in their attempts at being generous and welcoming. If a number could be reached, do you think that in hindsight Germany would be just as glad to write a check to Turkey in that amount (if, hypothetically, Turkey might agree) to fund a refugee camp there?

I am not a lawyer------I had to google------why would I disagree with the principle?

-------------------------------- yeah , no socalled Christian arabs or Syrians for me if I have my way . What USE are Syrian arab Christian or muslims to finely developed Christian Western lands Rosie . Just more welfare , food stamps and influence in American politics and society . See Dearbornistan Michigan , see the Somalis in Minnesota and see the newly elected muslim mayor in Londonistan England Rosie .

of course its no big deal , let them fix their hell holes .

Don't ever bother pretending you care about Americans, you low-life scum. If human life in general means that little to you

I am not a lawyer------I had to google------why would I disagree with the principle?

Just wondering, since you seem to think segregation is a good idea.

-------------------------------- yeah , no socalled Christian arabs or Syrians for me if I have my way . What USE are Syrian arab Christian or muslims to finely developed Christian Western lands Rosie . ....

What use are YOU? Yet we have somehow made the mistake of letting you stay...

of course its no big deal , let them fix their hell holes .

Don't ever bother pretending you care about Americans, you low-life scum. If human life in general means that little to you

Just wondering, since you seem to think segregation is a good idea.

The word "segregation" in the USA almost always refer to SEPARATION of
persons of different races-----most notable-----White race vs Black race. I have
never support USA SEGREGATION. I can see that you are trying to comment o my suggestion of separation of Syrian Christians from Syrian muslims. Christian and muslim is not an issue of RACE--------to today's world it is an issue of two
groups that harbor deadly hostility towards each other

That would be such a reasonable solution. Why has it not been arranged already? If we are going to offer reasonable alternatives to welcoming refugees here, it should be something that is actually achievable. Not unicorns and rainbows.
"Why has it not been arranged already?"

Because the muslim in the white house wants to flood America and as many other western nations with muslims as he can.

Obama hates America almost as much as he hates Christians.

Forum List

Back