NLT

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2011
I just got my Lenovo thinktab

10.1" Multitouch Display (1280x800), 32GB, 1GB LPDDR2

Display and storage

NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor

Integrated mobile broadband

It takes some getting used, but I lkie it.

To get started I purchased a Kindle Fire.
Which ended up being basically a conduit to buy stuff from Amazon.
The Netflix app sucks to high heaven on a Fire...choppy and often hangs...whereas the Amazon Prime videos works flawlessly...strange. :eusa_hand:
I read a lot - so for that the Kindle Fire is pretty decent.
Oh...angry birds app works very well too. :doubt:

Last edited:
paper-small.jpg

The Netflix app sucks to high heaven on a Fire...choppy and often hangs...whereas the Amazon Prime videos works flawlessly...strange. :eusa_hand:

I've been considering the Fire, but if Netflix sucks on it, that pretty well defeats the purpose. I have a regular Kindle for reading.

I've been considering the Fire, but if Netflix sucks on it, that pretty well defeats the purpose. I have a regular Kindle for reading.

I would not recommend a Fire really. If you are a Amazon Prime user than - yeah it is good for that. There are complaints about Netflix and Kindle fire all over the place. To the point that it raises an eyebrow..why would netflix videos chatter and freeze if Amazons does not.

I would not recommend a Fire really. If you are a Amazon Prime user than - yeah it is good for that. There are complaints about Netflix and Kindle fire all over the place. To the point that it raises an eyebrow..why would netflix videos chatter and freeze if Amazons does not.

Exactly. And my cheap ass thanks you, because I likely won't buy anything else, even if I do have money to splurge with. ;)

Forum List

Back