What To Wear When The Wife Has Chores For You...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
3502580991_4a033304b5_o.jpg

I don't know if there's actually a person in those camies or not.... it almost looks like they stuffed them with something... :eusa_eh:

:lol: When I saw the pic I thought 'eeww, what an ugly couch' . . . then I noticed the guy on it! :lol: Think I'll get me one of these camo couches!

:lol: When I saw the pic I thought 'eeww, what an ugly couch' . . . then I noticed the guy on it! :lol: Think I'll get me one of these camo couches!

I actually think it's kind of creepy. I once found a guy living in an apartment by me down in Florida that had painted a large black cross in his front door, laid in much the same position on his couch and blew his brains out. Ever smelled what a dead person that has bled much of their bodies blood out of hole in their skull into a couch and onto the floor inside an apartment in warm Florida with no air conditioning and the windows shut that's been dead for a few days smells like? Believe me.... if you don't know, you never want to find out. Dead "humans" reek.

Last edited:
Good one, PR.

I also found wrapping myself in a bar, especially one with a sympathetic bartender whose every response was " He just left" was ALSO a good evasive tactic.

Back when I was still married, of course.

Good one, PR.

I also found wrapping myself in a bar, especially one with a sympathetic bartender whose every response was " He just left" was ALSO a good evasive tactic.

Yeah I've had the bartender friend do the "I haven't seen him/he's not here" bit for me too. Worked great, right up until cell phones were invented.

Good one, PR.

In my hometown, there used to be a bar named "He's Not Here"

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Good one, PR.

There is one not far from me called "The Office". Brilliant, no?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Good one, PR.

There's this little whole in the wall town near me called Stitser, and there's a bar there called "My Girlfriends"... :lol:

Try telling your wife... "I'm at my girlfriends"...
lol-022.gif

Forum List

Back