What to expect during the next 2 years at the U.N.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Of course it's just my personal opinion, but Russia or France will re-surface some of the resolutions castigating Israel for its treatment of Palestinians and reluctance to seriously negotiate a two-sate solution.

Bibi has plainly stated (what his behavior has shown anyway) that a 2 state solution is out of the question....Further, Israel has been sabotaging the Iran negotiations from the very start and now, we find out, even spying on those negotiations and feeding that information to the right wing dolts in congress.....Some US "ally" don't you think?

That said, Israel may not have the US vetoing any upcoming resolutions and, at best, the US may simply abstain......

My best advice to the Israeli president is to put a leash on Bibi before the proverbial poop hits the fan.

Of course it's just my personal opinion, but Russia or France will re-surface some of the resolutions castigating Israel for its treatment of Palestinians and reluctance to seriously negotiate a two-sate solution.

Bibi has plainly stated (what his behavior has shown anyway) that a 2 state solution is out of the question....Further, Israel has been sabotaging the Iran negotiations from the very start and now, we find out, even spying on those negotiations and feeding that information to the right wing dolts in congress.....Some US "ally" don't you think?

That said, Israel may not have the US vetoing any upcoming resolutions and, at best, the US may simply abstain......

My best advice to the Israeli president is to put a leash on Bibi before the proverbial poop hits the fan.
My worry is within the next two years a bunch of left wing assholes will decide we don't need Israel or any other previous ally because obie the fucking dick head has decided we need to be allies with Iran and the other backward ass countries he identifies with.

My best advise is for Israel to hang in there until we can actually get rid of this stupid fucking president we have now.

• Banned
My worry is within the next two years a bunch of left wing assholes will decide we don't need Israel or any other previous ally because obie the fucking dick head has decided we need to be allies with Iran and the other backward ass countries he identifies with.

My best advise is for Israel to hang in there until we can actually get rid of this stupid fucking president we have now.

What a charming right winger you must be...I mean besides your hate filled bigotry. The "good news" its that you'll wallow in your own bile for the next 2 years and by that time you'll be a two year older arsehole.

• Banned
The U.S. will continue to do what it can to keep a vote for Israeli sanctions from happening. Barring that Israel does something crazy, the U.S. will use its veto power if it comes to it.

Although I agree with you, I'm torn on this issue......Is the proverbial tail wagging the dog here? We have gone into at least two gulf wars on the urging of Israel, and now they may want more of the same.

A two-state solution has been talked about almost since the Brits placed the displaced Jews in Palestine...and now Bibi just for his own political power-grab, states, "no way"???

What a charming right winger you must be...I mean besides your hate filled bigotry. The "good news" its that you'll wallow in your own bile for the next 2 years and by that time you'll be a two year older arsehole.
In two years obie may give Iran nukes and we may well be discussing how in the hell a nuke just went off in Israel. Yet you retards will be calling for baseless racism claims while cheering for one race to be wiped off the planet. Nice job dickhead.

The bast thing that can happen in the world would be in the next two years they are defunded and kicked out of the US. Now that would be a good two years.

Right now either Iran or ISIS has either control, proxy control or a foothold in a good deal of the countries in the middle east if this trend continues the U.N. can do what it's wanted to for years sit back and let others attack Israel while they sit back and pretend they care.

Past time we got out of the UN. The NYC building would make a great parking lot.
Past time we ended Iran's nuke program.
Past time we had an actual president.

Forum List

Back