What to do when you're bored....

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
It is truly a sad saituation when kids sit around doing nothing and come up with a great idea like 'let's kill the next person we see.'

I say try these idiots as adults and put them in the general population of a prison for the rest of their lives. Scum like this do not deserve freedom.

...and some of you will say, "Oh, the poor little boys. They must have had a troubled past."

I say, "Fuck 'em!"

?We were bored?: Teens who shot and killed jogger | TODAYonline

OKLAHOMA CITY — An Australian baseball player out for a jog in an Oklahoma neighborhood was shot and killed by three “bored” teenagers who decided to kill someone for fun, police said.

Christopher Lane, who was visiting the town of Duncan, where his girlfriend and her family live, had passed a home where the boys were staying and that apparently led to him being gunned down at random, Police Chief Danny Ford said yesterday (Aug 20). A 17-year-old in the group has given a detailed confession to police, but investigators haven’t found the weapon used in last week’s shooting, the chief said.

That teen and the others - ages 15 and 16 - remain in custody, and Ford said the district attorney is expected to file first-degree murder charges Tuesday. It wasn’t known if the three will be charged as adults or juveniles. They are to appear in court Tuesday afternoon.

Looks like they purposely left out the race of the boys.

Could it be because they're BLACK? Or maybe they were even ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Gotta keep that POLITICAL CORRECTNESS going... :eusa_hand:

Could be because they are all minors.

Could be because they are all minors.

Possible, but they publish such details in many other instances.

With the three black kids beating a white boy almost to death on a bus, and recent acceptance of the fact that blacks have a violence problem, it's my guess they're leaving out the race of these teens because they are black. Guess we'll never know though.

Not sure what the race of the perpetrators are and I have to say that really, I don't think it matters. We will find out very shortly though, because I'm sure that the pictures of the suspects will be posted all over the news once they are arraigned on first degree murder charges.

Oklahoma is one of the states that believes in the death penalty. These three individuals are pariahs of the highest order and if anyone deserves the death penalty, they do. They will see there 20's, but not much more if justice is truly served. And before someone whines the lie that 'their deaths will not deter anyone', let me say that it will most certainly deter three individuals from killing more innocent victims. That IS the primary and the ONLY purpose of the death penalty. It prevents someone from getting out and killing again.

I do not think that there is anything that could make this more tragic and unnecessary. Is the value of life so cheap that mere teenagers now consider cold blooded murder a way to 'pass the time?' I have to say that I am truly very concerned about our society and what we as a nation are becoming.

It is truly a sad saituation when kids sit around doing nothing and come up with a great idea like 'let's kill the next person we see.'

I say try these idiots as adults and put them in the general population of a prison for the rest of their lives. Scum like this do not deserve freedom.

...and some of you will say, "Oh, the poor little boys. They must have had a troubled past."

I say, "Fuck 'em!"

OKLAHOMA CITY — An Australian baseball player out for a jog in an Oklahoma neighborhood was shot and killed by three “bored” teenagers who decided to kill someone for fun, police said.

Christopher Lane, who was visiting the town of Duncan, where his girlfriend and her family live, had passed a home where the boys were staying and that apparently led to him being gunned down at random, Police Chief Danny Ford said yesterday (Aug 20). A 17-year-old in the group has given a detailed confession to police, but investigators haven’t found the weapon used in last week’s shooting, the chief said.

That teen and the others - ages 15 and 16 - remain in custody, and Ford said the district attorney is expected to file first-degree murder charges Tuesday. It wasn’t known if the three will be charged as adults or juveniles. They are to appear in court Tuesday afternoon.

Remember the Menendez brothers. Murdered their parents with a shotgun? Went out, reloaded came back in and shot them again to make sure they were dead? Libs were crying crocodile tears and pitying the poor boys because they would have to live the rest of their lives without their parents. Well duh uh...they murdered them.

I say, "Fuck 'em!"

That is major horrible.

What are they trying to do with the life they have?

Get us in trouble with nations with which we have had close alliances?

Their parents had no clue they were deeply troubled children and want them to walk?

:eusa_hand:

Gee... what were chances that they'd be BLACK? ...
thinking-021.gif

The PJ Tatler » Were Chris Lane's Teenage Killers Really Bored? (Warning: Strong Language)

No Cookies | Herald Sun

I wonder if the Kenyan is going to hold a press conference and say these three black teens could be his sons?

Last edited:
As if it makes any difference, they were black.

No Cookies | Herald Sun
If they were white and the victim were black, thier race would have been the first thing reported. Three 'white' juveniles killed a black aussie who was........

The double standard is what matters.

Having said that........

I could care less what race they are. The depravity to kill someone because you have nothing better to do shows a remarkable lack of any empathy for any living creature. These 'kids' hardly qualify as human, let alone kids.

Last edited:
Another example of black-on-white violence...
:mad:
Three teens charged in Australian Christopher Lane's death
20 August 2013 > Three Oklahoma teenagers have been charged in the death of an Australian who was gunned down in broad daylight as he jogged on a road in the US state.
College baseball player Christopher Lane, 22, was shot in the back in the town of Duncan on Friday. Police said one of the accused admitted Lane was killed for "the fun of it". Chancey Luna, 16, and James Edwards, 15, were charged with first-degree murder; Michael Dewayne Jones, 17, has been named as accessory to the crime. Lane, from Melbourne, had been visiting his girlfriend's family in Duncan. He was entering his final year at East Central University in the city of Ada, some 85 miles (137km) east of the town.

'We were bored'

Because of the severity of their alleged crime, all three of the accused will be tried in adult court. At Tuesday's hearing, Michael Dewayne Jones cried after he tried to speak about the incident but was cut short by the judge, who said the facts of the case would be determined at another hearing. Bail for him was set at $1m (£640,000). The two younger accused were denied bail. Duncan Police Chief Danny Ford told local television on Monday that one suspect had said Lane was killed at random. "They saw Christopher go by, and one of them said, 'there's our target,'" Chief Ford said. "The boy who has talked to us said, 'we were bored and didn't have anything to do, so we decided to kill somebody.'"

_69398576_69398575.jpg

Chris Lane was studying at an Oklahoma university

Mr Ford said they followed Lane in a car and shot him once in the back before driving off. Witnesses rushed to help Lane after seeing him collapse on the road in Duncan, which has about 24,000 residents. Family and friends in the US and Australia have been mourning him. His American girlfriend, Sarah Harper, wept as she laid a cross by a memorial in Duncan at the spot where he was shot. Melbourne's Herald Sun newspaper reported that roses and a baseball were placed on the home plate where Lane played baseball as a boy in a suburb of the city. It was accompanied by a message that read: "A wonderful young man taken too soon. Why?"

_69400306_69400305.jpg

From left, James Francis Edwards, 15, Michael Dewayne Jones, 17, and Chancey Allen Luna, 16, are being tried as adults

The victim's father, Peter Lane, said there was no explanation for his son's death. "It is heartless and to try to understand it is a short way to insanity," he told Australia's Sky News. The mother of one of the accused was quoted by Australian broadcaster ABC News as saying that she could not believe her son was at fault. "I get off work at three," she said. "It takes me five minutes to get home and he was there. That's what time they said it happened."

BBC News - Three teens charged in Australian Christopher Lane's death

That is horrible beyond words! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

People are truly shocked in Australia.

Boredom is a poor excuse for that prompted these people to kill out of boredom. Sociopathic behavior is more like it as far as I am concerned. Total disregard for the rights of others.

If those are not savages ...I don't know what is!

This is just one example of of piss poor parenting. What should be equally disturbing is that these three worthless bastards will likely have some children before they die. Vermin like this breed like rats. Sterilization should be mandatory for such vile criminals.

This is just one example of of piss poor parenting. What should be equally disturbing is that these three worthless bastards will likely have some children before they die. Vermin like this breed like rats. Sterilization should be mandatory for such vile criminals.
They'll be tried as adults. The school system taught them not to tolerate anything from anyone no matter how slight, so then they take all that violence Hollyweird drills into their heads and slaughter them for any real or imagined reason of their victimy.

Close public schools and theaters. They're brainwashing children to resolve issues with murder instead of training them to work and live in society.

First, they're trained it's okay to murder their issue. With that under their belt of irresponsibility, the world is their free fire zone for inflicting chaos.

And guns don't kill, people kill.

Poor parenting is responsible for rudeness and other minor socially unacceptable behavior. This is an intentional killing, these people have no regard for human life. No amount of good parenting could ever change that.

Poor parenting is responsible for rudeness and other minor socially unacceptable behavior. This is an intentional killing, these people have no regard for human life. No amount of good parenting could ever change that.

AU contraire mon frère...

If children are taught from birth to respect human life, even if only by example of their parents, they will respect human life by the time they are teenagers. I suspect these useless boys had no constructive parental guidance at all during their formative years.

AU contraire mon frère...

If children are taught from birth to respect human life, even if only by example of their parents, they will respect human life by the time they are teenagers. I suspect these useless boys had no constructive parental guidance at all during their formative years.

I wholeheartedly agree. This is about as disturbing of a story as I've read since the Cleveland hostage case.

Killing because you're bored. What a waste.

Forum List

Back