What They Talk About At Harvard

Christ they are all losers.

When I debated for my big ten school, you wouldn't catch me dead looking like that.

Men always dressed in shirts and ties, women were always in dresses.

We always had law briefs on the ready.

That white pair of dudes did look woefully unprepared.

I don't believe the propaganda of this article. Debaters never sincerely hold, to the maximum of their arguments, the views they are presenting in their debates.

You press the most radical arguments and far out thought experiments in hope of getting your opponent to give an inch. If they give on the most radical proposals, it is easy to get them to give on your your reasonable thesis. That is how it is done.

This whole piece is propaganda, I assure you.

the irony of seeing white kids in cheap looking street close being told by a racist in very pricey close that they don't matter

Not as ironic as how "close" you came to spelling "clothes" correctly.

the irony of seeing white kids in cheap looking street close being told by a racist in very pricey close that they don't matter

Not as ironic as how "close" you came to spelling "clothes" correctly.
I thank you very much for taking the time to check my post for spelling errors, typos and grammar. I understand that the effort to keep the internet safe from such atrocities is time commissioning and outstanding people, like yourself just aren't shown the proper appretiation, so here's an image that's sure to bring a smile to (too?) your face.

Japanese%20Nazi%20Girl%202.jpg

Don't feel too bad, you came "clothes" to spelling it correctly.

I don't.

typos, misspellings, shitty grammar don't bother me at all, that's why I don't correct other peoples posts.

Big of you to own your stupidity.
you're the one stroking off to the nazi chick.., .

You are not managing your drugs well, deviant.
Deviant?

see, not that's just hurtful.

I thanked you for taking your time to point out my errors.
Gave you a hottie pick to pleasure yourself with

and then you go and be mean to me?

think I has a sad...

Forum List

Back