What they found in Trump's safe in Mar-A-Lago

The safe was empty

Trump kept his TOP SECRET Documents in Melania’s underwear drawer.
Nobody would look there

No one other than the FBI or DOJ knows what was found in the safe. Anyone that claims otherwise is out and out speculating.

If anything of diminsihing value to Trump was found, the scumbags would have already leaked it by now. Just like that stupid photo shoot with those empty folders marked classified, that’s all they had to show for.

What they’re really considered about is what Trump has on them, like Hunter laptop shit, and worse. and they’re too late for it.

So you think they found something?
I have no idea and other than the FBI and the DOJ, no one knows for sure. According to the far right nothing was found, according to the far left nuclear information was found. The far left claim to be Americans and then presume he is guilty and they have no clue if he is or isn’t, the hate drives them. The far right say absolutely nothing was found, which they believe is true because they want Trump re-elected.

I have no idea and other than the FBI and the DOJ, no one knows for sure. According to the far right nothing was found, according to the far left nuclear information was found. The far left claim to be Americans and then presume he is guilty and they have no clue if he is or isn’t, the hate drives them. The far right say absolutely nothing was found, which they believe is true because they want Trump re-elected.
Hmmm. I still think the entire raid was illegal and totally against anything that real Americans would do. I think the left is a bunch of scumbags who hate the country but love power.

Hmmm. I still think the entire raid was illegal and totally against anything that real Americans would do. I think the left is a bunch of scumbags who hate the country but love power.
What is illegal about a valid search warrant?

Forum List

Back