What The Right Doesn't Want You To Know

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cammmpbell, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +517
    The Republicans will be satisfied when the people who used to be the middle class are earning the same as a day laborer in Maylasia. That way the greedy pricks at the top will be able to enjoy a larger bottom line profit. That's what has changed anyway.

In the late 40's and early 50's a corporate executive earned 12-15 times what a carpenter or plumber made. By the 1970's that multiplier had increased to 50 times as much. In 2010the average CEO made 550 times what an ordinary working American earned. Does anybody doubt that they'll never be satisfied

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Full-Auto

Full-Auto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,615
    Chiming in with the lies.

Typical for low life.

3. CaughtInTheMid

CaughtInTheMid Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +80
    there is no doubt that the republican party seems to have partnered with the most wealthy in this country (if in no other reason than to fight for lower taxes for this group). you guys can argue if it's correct or not. but what i think is funny is that the poorest republicans are fighting for the richest americans just in case they ever get rich (and some say because keeping capital gains taxes lower than taxes that clock punchers pay keeps investments in america).

but i do appreciate that my capital gains tax is lower than all the lower income republicans who are fighting for the rich. i have to smile every time i do my return.

4. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    nice colors!

5. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    yawn

6. TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,012
    You're really naive if you think this is a left/right argument. the is what happens when you abandon free market capitalism and take on corporatism. There in't anyone on either side that argues that the wealth gap is widening. The two sides claim their "fix" is the one that will save the day. but the FACT is it IS the government in bed big time with business that has caused this to happen. Like it or not. Your favorite team is guilty too.

7. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Same colors as the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Maybe Cammmmmmpy is sending subliminal messages to convince Americans that we should be more like the Congo. :eek:

8. CaughtInTheMid

CaughtInTheMid Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +80
    that's a pretty good post. although you do have to consider the tax rate that each side wants to implement on the top 1%.

9. TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,012
    It's a moot point. Giving them more money will only mean they will spend more money. I have not seen any indication that deficit spending is going to end by either party any time soon. SO,, go ahead, tax more capital out of the private sector adn piss it away in public programs that fail. it changes nothing, except means less capital in the private sector. BTW, the public sector RELIES on the private sector for funding. Once the govt. completely destroys the private enterprise, they will simply start eating us (or maybe gasing us) to fund their efforts. this is history in repetition.

10. peach174

peach174 Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,315

More conservative ideologies were in control of the house and senate in the 1940's and 50's
    Liberal ideology started taking over Dem' in the 1960's and 70's. it has continued until only liberal ideology rules the Democratic party today.
    It's the Dem's handouts and ever growing Government that have ruined this country.
    Look what happens when conservative polices are implemented. Look at Puerto Rico and how fast things were turned around.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012