what the rest of the world thinks of Trump

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
spot on!

trump.jpg

embarrassment to the world , who cares . USA has outshone the world in all ways for many years . Yep , looks like the USA is going to heck these last few years . Younger 'americans ' best get used to the changes because it looks to me that they are the guys that will pay .

Why would we care? The rest of the world *loved* Obama. The rest of the world is a mess, and now we are too. That's what we get for listening to *the rest of the world*.

I think that's correct , think I've heard the same that he isn't a politician . Toome , well that's why I'm attracted to Trump and Carson .

1. Contemplate for a moment or so that famous definition of insanity...

2. In the 70 years since WW II, Americans have elected professional politicians to run our country. And they have, right into the ground on several foreign and domestic fronts...

3. See # 1.

and if Cruz is included in the list of insurgent non politicians then its 50% that hate the normal 'rino' like YEB or the other 'rinos' . If a 'rino' like 'yeb' is nominated then where will the supporters of the non politicians like Trump , Cruz go Bear ??

Last edited:
and if Cruz is included in the list of insurgent non politicians then its 50% that hate the normal 'rino' like YEB or the other 'rinos' . If a 'rino' like 'yeb' is nominated then where will the supporters of the non politicians like Trump , Cruz go Bear ??
This post makes no sense whatsoever, and reflects just how screwed up the GOP is.

Out of the dozen news feeds I read daily, most only have objections to him not being a :politician."
How stupid...Americans are fed up with politicians.
Than vote for Carley. She isn't a politician, she is also an adult, something Trump is NOT. He is a greasy politician, he buys and rents people like the Clintons wholesale. He is the other side of the great corruption equation.

Forum List

Back