WHAT the HELL HAPPENED to RULE ENFORCEMENT AROUND HERE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I see the rules POSTED for ZONE 2, but NO ONE is FOLLOWING THEM, and NO ONE is ENFORCING THEM. It's a SONS A BITCHIN' FREE FOR ALL of OFF TOPIC INSULTS?

Did admin CHECK OUT or just get LAZY?

WTF is going ON?

I'm sure they do the best they can but it has gotten bad and ugly with the trolling

I'm sure they do the best they can but it has gotten bad and ugly with the trolling
I disagree, Steph... I don't think they're trying at all.

If this is the best they can do, they need a moderator shake up, or some new admin.

Do you report the posts in question?
Many times... to no avail. The same offenders continue to repeat without interruption.

Seriously, why are there so many getting away with off topic insults in ZONE 2?

They're going to have to answer your question but I will tell you I've reported many posts in the past with zero response from anyone so I just quit. I gave up complaining about it.

They're going to have to answer your question but I will tell you I've reported many posts in the past with zero response from anyone so I just quit. I gave up complaining about it.
Same here... it appears "zero response" is the modus operandi around here.

Rules being ignored, rampant insults, trolling, off topic... all is normal operating procedure in Zone 2 it seems.

Why have rules if they're going to be completely ignored and not enforced?

There are so FEW decent debates on this board it's pathetic.

The far right troll insult as well or better as the prog lefties.

I will say this for the left, they hit and hit hard and take their hits, while many of the far right, like you, 007 and Steph, want to hit but not be hit back.

Grow up. This Board is not for wimps.

I do agree the rules should be enforced, but they should be self enforced right from the beginning by all of us.

The hate faction wants to be able to spew their nonsense and can't handle it when someone responds in kind.

Rules being ignored, rampant insults, trolling, off topic... all is normal operating procedure in Zone 2 it seems.

Sounds like business as usual to me. Nothing new there. Been like this for years actually. Rules are only enforced on certain members otherwise they are conveniently ignored.

Sounds like business as usual to me. Nothing new there. Been like this for years actually. Rules are only enforced on certain members otherwise they are conveniently ignored.
That's not true. It is at the point where everyone is spewing nonsense...whether it is a personal grudge, hate, or trolling...if the mods were to take action...only the stars like myself would be able to remain.

I will say this for the left, they hit and hit hard and take their hits, while many of the far right, like you, 007 and Steph, want to hit but not be hit back.

I do agree the rules should be enforced, but they should be self enforced right from the beginning by all of us.

Jake, please go fuck your fake, phony, fraud self We traded Oddball, CaGirl and a dozen others for Howey the Stalker, Guno the racist and Anal Sex and 5th graders only a Progressive would see that as an improvement

Not to worry, buddy, we have had plenty of far right and libertarian trash to replace them many fold since then. You accuse me of things that I have not said or implied, but works as indictment of your kind wanting to attack but resist being attacked. Sux to be you.

Jake, please go fuck your fake, phony, fraud self We traded Oddball, CaGirl and a dozen others for Howey the Stalker, Guno the racist and Anal Sex and 5th graders only a Progressive would see that as an improvement

Not to worry, buddy, we have had plenty of far right and libertarian trash to replace them many fold since then. You accuse me of things that I have not said or implied, but works as indictment of your kind wanting to attack but resist being attacked. Sux to be you.
And yet here you are defending the left and openly attacking the right and still pretending you are a republican. Go figure.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

And yet here you are defending the left and openly attacking the right and still pretending you are a republican. Go figure.

You gotta remember here that Jake has dementia and thinks that Lincoln is still President, so saying he's a Republican isn't a lie, the poor guy just doesn't have a grasp on reality.

thanks for that. I didn't have enough irony in my diet.

what? Go take a nap grandpa, see you this afternoon.

you aren't even smarter than the average subliterate.

See, a liberal can't even post in the zone that says quite clearly "NO FLAMING" without flaming. sad really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back