What sort of depraved monsters boil turtles alive?

I hate to tell you this but turtle soup is good, as is frog legs we spent all night gigging. I lived in OKC for 20 years, southerners eat and hunt just about anything that moves.
At the grandparents farm you killed chickens for Sunday dinners. Went down to the slaughter house to watch the processing of cattle and pigs. You watch them to make sure they did not swap out your animals with others that were bad.
That there kind of turtle we called a snapping turtle, and shot them while at ponds to keep them from eating the fish you caught and put on a stringer.

Last edited:
kgrill's racist thread got bumped? :clap:

Why, minorities, of course!
Boiling alive isn't the only abuse they heap upon the head of our poor amphibian cousins:

As the title says...they boil them alive. Mmm mmm good, them's good eats. Swamp chicken.
what a racist bitch. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Thanks for the thread bump GreenBean. I had forgotten how absolutely cringe-worthy, racist kgrill is

Boiling alive isn't the only abuse they heap upon the head of our poor amphibian cousins:

As the title says...they boil them alive. Mmm mmm good, them's good eats. Swamp chicken.

Ever have Crabs ? No silly , not down there ! how do you think they're prepared ? Thrown directly into a pot of boiling water . Animal cruelty indeed - we are a nasty species .

Poor dottie.

How dare anyone talk about boiling turtles alive.

ummm..... thats a secondary issue genius. The primary issue is you ascribed the actions of one person to an entire race :thup: :clap: You STILL don't "get it" do you? :eusa_eh:

Actually, I didn't list a race.

I listed minorities.

So what white people are boiling turtles alive? If they are, I'll roundly denounce them too!

I can't eat crab or lobster because I can't kill them.

And I have pet turtles that I'm in love with, living in my tub right now cuz it's too cold outside. Lol.

We have lots of turtles here in our moat system and pond year-round. As far as I know they do just fine when it's cold. Also, recall some warning on turtle tanks at pet stores saying not to handle them since they have bacteria or something on their shells. Might wanna look into that if stowing em in your tub.

try a little turtle doup, you have to boil them in the shell to get the meat out easier.
It may sound bad to you, but as the song goes, country boys can survive.

I can't eat crab or lobster because I can't kill them.

And I have pet turtles that I'm in love with, living in my tub right now cuz it's too cold outside. Lol.

We have lots of turtles here in our moat system and pond year-round. As far as I know they do just fine when it's cold. Also, recall some warning on turtle tanks at pet stores saying not to handle them since they have bacteria or something on their shells. Might wanna look into that if stowing em in your tub.

My wife has turtles in a terrarium and has for 15 years and neither her or I have gotten any die-siezes from them. We have both water and dry land turtles.

minorities of course, blacks, they, chicken... kgrill is a stereotypical racist- ascribing the actions of one person to an entire race that she doesn't happen to care for :clap:

I'm at a loss for words kgrill, other than :fu:

turtle-abuse.jpg

Man arrested, accused of turtle abuse | KFOR.com

Why do blacks hate turtles so???

And how do they fix them?

Last edited:
We kill to live just like every other animal. That's the way Nature works like it or not.

not all animals kill to survive

but you are right every animal is dependent on the food chain

No? Even vegetarians kill (or cause the death of) untold millions of plants. Are onions and olives more deserving of death than turtles? Crabs and snapping turtles will kill and eat (not necessarily in that order) just about anything they can get ahold of. Whereas vegetables merely bask in the sunshine and bother no one. Is a crab somehow morally superior to a bean?

We kill to live just like every other animal. That's the way Nature works like it or not.

not all animals kill to survive

but you are right every animal is dependent on the food chain

No? Even vegetarians kill (or cause the death of) untold millions of plants. Are onions and olives more deserving of death than turtles? Crabs and snapping turtles will kill and eat (not necessarily in that order) just about anything they can get ahold of. Whereas vegetables merely bask in the sunshine and bother no one. Is a crab somehow morally superior to a bean?

Thousands of dollars of karma: 534 lobsters bought and thrown back into the ocean by a group of Tibetan Buddhists | Mail Online

I listed minorities.

So what white people are boiling turtles alive? If they are, I'll roundly denounce them too!

That would be me and many of my neighbors. Not everyone has weird religious or emotional restrictions on what they can eat or how they can prepare it.

I listed minorities.

That would be me and many of my neighbors. Not everyone has weird religious or emotional restrictions on what they can eat or how they can prepare it.

she lied there ;) If you look at her post, she starts w/ "minorities" then goes on to list "black" people. She's a dumb, racist, republican-voting, cun..... errr..... bitch. (She's no doubt, overweight as well ;) )

turtle-abuse.jpg

Why do blacks hate turtles so???

And how do they fix them?

she had to either be drinking that night, which STILL would mean she was telling how SHE REALLY FEELS, or be in the local kkk chapter. Either way, :up: she's fucked

Last edited:

Forum List

Back