What should the FBI have done in 2016???

The FBI should have done something in 2014 when the United States government knew that Russia was tampering with our elections back then. I’m not sure why this threat was not taken seriously, if it had maybe, just maybe we wouldn’t be where we are today. Another government screw up.

You asked what the FBI Should have done in 2016...

THAT is the thread title.

Don't ask if you don't want the Answer ... or be more specific with the thread title, cry-baby.

Moron........you did NOT answer the question.....and I know why......You're nothing more than a Trump ass kisser and you CANNOT defend the asshole.......

My question (not for you...... you're too fucked up) is:

Should the FBI have investigated the Trump campaign after 250 interactions by Trump staffers with Russian thugs......YES...or .....NO???

Trump cult Morons CANNOT be honest and answer THAT question.

Last edited:
. Carter Page was a Merrill-Lynch employee, dumber than he looks, even the Russians called him an idiot.

Does an ASSHOLE......like you.......wonder WHY so many fucking "idiots" and corrupt cretins are HIRED by the orange clown???

Is the orange clown TOLD by Putin who to hire???

LMAO

If you're so sure that Obama's FBI acted appropriately, you should have no problem with Barr releasing the declassified 2016 election intel documents.

Absolutely..........in the same EXACT way that Trump is releasing all his documents to congressional committees......
Allowing his staff to testify.......and releasing all his financials....AFTER ALL, he does call himself the "most transparent president ever".......N'est pas???..............LOL

Oh, btw........if Barr releases the names of some of OUR spies in Russia and Ukraine....his life is worth less than a moth next to a candle.

Trump & Co. had two years with the executive and legislative branches locked in the GOP hands. Why the fuck didn't Trump OR CONGRESS see to "locking her up" between 2017& 2019, you dumb ass? Obviously, no case could be made against Hillary that would stand up in Court, but you far right sluts don't give a tinker's damn about the rule of law or the First Principles of the US Constitution!!!!

PRECISELY......these Trump ass kissers CANNOT let go of their fucked up accusations since THAT is their only defense of the orange moron.

Calm down snowflake you are going to burst an artery. :itsok: Return after you regain your composure

BlueBalls is an ASSHOLE......since he cannot address the topic.......his half brain reverts to...."calm down"...........What a fuckhead.....and he knows it...........LMAO

9600fb545fb4531e03944fbc31995bed399671d5815106549d8c07c9df308541.png

The FBI should have done something in 2014 when the United States government knew that Russia was tampering with our elections back then. I’m not sure why this threat was not taken seriously, if it had maybe, just maybe we wouldn’t be where we are today. Another government screw up.

I actually agree.......The Obama administration did not take the warnings seriously enough; they did not think that Russia had the capacity to so thoroughly interfere in our elections.......

Of course, those who benefited from Russian interference have again done NOTHING.

Obama team was warned in 2014 about Russian interference

1. Why didn't the FBI warn Trump, i.e. give him a heads up that some of his team (Popadope & Carter page) are under surveillance like they did for Feinstein?
2. Why didn't the FBI advise Trump that routine surveillance of Russian individuals may intercept communications, and that any suspicious contacts could be prosecuted. (i.e. we are always watching Russia)
3. Note: "Contacts" with Russians is not illegal
4. That Russians bought Facebook ads and $1,300 worth of Google ads that had zero effect on the election. Calling it "meddling" is a stretch. (I don't have a FB page, most voters don't use FB, and who looks at FB ads anyway?)

A. Hillary broke the law and should be in prison, after indictment and trial. She was given a pass by the FBI, so stop whining already.

So the FBI should have treated Trump the same way they treated Feinstein and her long time Chinese spy driver.

Agreed. I guess the dims and the rest of the world are about to get some details and insights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Why didn't the FBI warn Trump, i.e. give him a heads up that some of his team (Popadope & Carter page) are under surveillance like they did for Feinstein?
2. Why didn't the FBI advise Trump that routine surveillance of Russian individuals may intercept communications, and that any suspicious contacts could be prosecuted. (i.e. we are always watching Russia)
3. Note: "Contacts" with Russians is not illegal
4. That Russians bought Facebook ads and $1,300 worth of Google ads that had zero effect on the election. Calling it "meddling" is a stretch. (I don't have a FB page, most voters don't use FB, and who looks at FB ads anyway?)

A. Hillary broke the law and should be in prison, after indictment and trial. She was given a pass by the FBI, so stop whining already.

So the FBI should have treated Trump the same way they treated Feinstein and her long time Chinese spy driver.

ONLY your fellow Trump ass lickers will "agree" with you......

Trump was FULLY warned you ignorant fuckheads......

Was Trump warned to NOT hire Flynn??................Yes or No?

. Carter Page was a Merrill-Lynch employee, dumber than he looks, even the Russians called him an idiot.

Does an ASSHOLE......like you.......wonder WHY so many fucking "idiots" and corrupt cretins are HIRED by the orange clown???

LMAO

wonder WHY so many fucking "idiots" and corrupt cretins are HIRED by the orange clown???

For the same reason so many fucking "idiots" and corrupt cretins are HIRED by Dem administrations.

Agreed. I guess the dims and the rest of the world are about to get some details and insights.

PLEASE stake you balls on that "revelation" happening.........LMAO

You dipshits had your 40 mil investigation, and turned up nothing. We are going to find the sources. It’s not going to cost anything close, or take as long. You sound confident, like all the experts were before the 2016 election. Trump can’t win. Great YouTube video. LM ass off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually agree.......The Obama administration did not take the warnings seriously enough; they did not think that Russia had the capacity to so thoroughly interfere in our elections.......

Of course, those who benefited from Russian interference have again done NOTHING.

Obama team was warned in 2014 about Russian interference

Anything that Russia does makes me very suspect, I really dislike anyone in the United States having anything to do with them. To me they have not changed at all since their days as the Soviet Union.

This what alarms me about our governments high tolerance Russian interaction. Trump isn’t any better, and perhaps worse than Obama in this regard. I understand trade and all that however the moment we found out about their meddling, tough sanctions and removing Russian officials from our soil, should have happened in 2014 and then after 2016, the US should have stopped all US businesses from having any dealings with Russia.

This thread is NOT for those Trump cultists who can no longer entertain an objective thought about fairness, logic and reality...........but, perhaps for others who can still think on their own.....

First let me state that the FBI (Comey) did immeasurable harm to Hillary Clinton's campaign by announcing the reopening of an investigation on a candidate just days before the election.....
BUT THAT IS PAST HISTORY and we all must accept the results.

HOWEVER, what must be kept in mind is this......The Mueller report outlines more than TWO HUNDRED and FIFTY contacts between Trump campaign staffers AND Russian oligarchs, Kremlin officials and now indicted Russian spies.

• If the above is now irrefutable facts, should the FBI not have investigated such contacts???
  • Had the FBI not launched investigations, should that have been interpreted as dereliction of the FBI's assigned duties???
  • Had the same situation of Russian contacts have occured within Clinton's campaign staffers, what should Trump supporters have said about the FBI's neglect to not safeguard our electoral processes???
What the FBI should have done is to arrest Hilary Clinton for clear security violations and if later purposely destroying evidence of her crimes and government property. The democrats would then have chosen a more suitable candidate and have stood a chance instead of handing Trump the win. Many American citizens were really pissed of by that charade and travisty of justice, carried it to the polls and voted accordingly. Since then the democratic party has made a conscious choice to compond the crime instead of seeing that it was rectified. Consequently they've brought irreparable harm to themselves and likely destroyed their party in the process.
Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive. As Nixon and Bill Clinton both found out the hard way. You'd have thought Hillary would have known better but I guess she was either too stupid, too arrogant or both to do what she did. It's too bad the democratic party as a whole seems to share the very same faults so they will die and be replaced by another with more sense.

This thread is NOT for those Trump cultists who can no longer entertain an objective thought about fairness, logic and reality...........but, perhaps for others who can still think on their own.....

First let me state that the FBI (Comey) did immeasurable harm to Hillary Clinton's campaign by announcing the reopening of an investigation on a candidate just days before the election.....
BUT THAT IS PAST HISTORY and we all must accept the results.

HOWEVER, what must be kept in mind is this......The Mueller report outlines more than TWO HUNDRED and FIFTY contacts between Trump campaign staffers AND Russian oligarchs, Kremlin officials and now indicted Russian spies.

• If the above is now irrefutable facts, should the FBI not have investigated such contacts???
  • Had the FBI not launched investigations, should that have been interpreted as dereliction of the FBI's assigned duties???
  • Had the same situation of Russian contacts have occured within Clinton's campaign staffers, what should Trump supporters have said about the FBI's neglect to not safeguard our electoral processes???

They should had told the Hussein Administration they weren’t going to spy on the Trump campaign and try to influence the election for Democrats by protecting Hillary when they knew she committed crimes.

LMAO

wonder WHY so many fucking "idiots" and corrupt cretins are HIRED by the orange clown???

For the same reason so many fucking "idiots" and corrupt cretins are HIRED by Dem administrations.

Here asshole.....lol

17 of the 'best people' Trump hired — and then attacked

Forum List

Back