What Schiff Is Doing

take yer pick of sources, & while yer at it, wipe the cheeto dust off from being up donny's ample orange butt.

blassey ford nivestigation people not interviewed - Google Search
Google is Leftist. Use logic. It was over 30 years ago, nothing actually happened, her own witness couldn’t corroborate the story, she could not remember the address or how she got home, this would have been thrown out of court. Those stupid pills you take. Stop doing that.

oh for fuck's sake - use whatever search engine you want. it wasn't allllllllllll about her alone. there was a pattern & there were other women that had the same scenarios with brett.
There was nothing. If he were pro choice(which I am too) no one would have said shit. They politicized the whole thing. Too bad you’re too stupid to see that.

<<<buzzer>>>

bullshit.
Christine Blasey Ford was motivated by pro-abortion stance to accuse Brett Kavanaugh

uh-huh... knowing that she would get death threats & put her family thru that for a pro choice ideology?

you = cray cray

Bullshit. It is 100% a trial. Let the witnesses stand up and talk. You calling someone else not bright is like Peter Dinklage calling someone short.

It is in the investigative part. Qyit being such a dick.
It is? Then why cannot the Republicans help investigate? I think both parties suck and hence it should be in the open for the people too see. You’re an uneducated dumbass but I truly want to see what is going on.
Republicans are in that committee you fucking idiot.
Link....let’s see it FakeStupidDave. So far only Democrats are “investigating”

13 Republicans involved in impeachment protest already have access to hearings
Details: The following Republican lawmakers sit on the relevant committees and were listed by Gaetz as planning to participate in the event. Some simply attended the press conference and did not enter the secure briefing room.

Republicans say Trump impeachment probe is happening in 'secret,' but 47 GOP lawmakers have access
Nicholas Wu, USA TODAY Published 2:53 p.m. ET Oct. 24, 2019 | Updated 10:39 a.m. ET Oct. 25, 2019
Republicans say Trump impeachment probe is happening in 'secret,' but 47 GOP lawmakers have access

:71: is this where you post your obligatory basket dweller response that they are leftist sites?
You are so gullible
Matt Gaetz rips Meghan McCain after she criticizes his sit-in: 'Not my fault I'm more interesting' than she is

Google is Leftist. Use logic. It was over 30 years ago, nothing actually happened, her own witness couldn’t corroborate the story, she could not remember the address or how she got home, this would have been thrown out of court. Those stupid pills you take. Stop doing that.

oh for fuck's sake - use whatever search engine you want. it wasn't allllllllllll about her alone. there was a pattern & there were other women that had the same scenarios with brett.
There was nothing. If he were pro choice(which I am too) no one would have said shit. They politicized the whole thing. Too bad you’re too stupid to see that.

<<<buzzer>>>

bullshit.
You think that wasn’t a political?
GOP senator urges probe into Blasey Ford’s testimony against Kavanaugh

rape or attempted rape never is.

<<<buzzer>>>

bullshit.

It was neither because it never happened. Innocent until proven guilty and no court would ever find him guilty. You know this because there is no civil suit.

It is in the investigative part. Qyit being such a dick.
It is? Then why cannot the Republicans help investigate? I think both parties suck and hence it should be in the open for the people too see. You’re an uneducated dumbass but I truly want to see what is going on.

Details: The following Republican lawmakers sit on the relevant committees and were listed by Gaetz as planning to participate in the event. Some simply attended the press conference and did not enter the secure briefing room.

Nicholas Wu, USA TODAY Published 2:53 p.m. ET Oct. 24, 2019 | Updated 10:39 a.m. ET Oct. 25, 2019

:71: is this where you post your obligatory basket dweller response that they are leftist sites?
You are so gullible
Matt Gaetz rips Meghan McCain after she criticizes his sit-in: 'Not my fault I'm more interesting' than she is

matt gaetz bends over for donny.

<<<buzzer>>>

bullshit.
Christine Blasey Ford was motivated by pro-abortion stance to accuse Brett Kavanaugh

uh-huh... knowing that she would get death threats & put her family thru that for a pro choice ideology?

you = cray cray
She is cray cray and again why no civil suit. Hell OJ lost his civil suit. Just need a preponderance of evidence not beyond a reasonable doubt. Yet crickets...hmmmm

You are so gullible

Stop projecting. I dont want to know about your personal life.

<<<buzzer>>>

bullshit.

<<<buzzer>>>

bullshit.

It was neither because it never happened. Innocent until proven guilty and no court would ever find him guilty. You know this because there is no civil suit.

uh-oh... better tell donny that summer zervos is coming after him. by yer logic - does that mean he's guilty?

<<<buzzer>>>

bullshit.

<<<buzzer>>>

bullshit.

uh-oh... better tell donny that summer zervos is coming after him. by yer logic - does that mean he's guilty?
Donny is busy building another Trump Tower in your empty head.

Cliff Notes Version:

Schiff is putting on a Star Chamber Theater performance.

Because they don’t know what a Trumpybear is.

Hahaha. I kid the so called President because he and his followers seem to love his tactical use of pet names. I know, I know, it's shallow of me, but WTF I admit I'm a shallow person. I didn't vote for Trump because of any policy he ever put out there, nope, it was his face. I can't believe we elected a guy with a face like that. Can you imagine what other countries are saying about that face?

They are old but likely not ancient like you.

Hahahaha

They are investigating the FISA warrant and how a political opponent paid for it. Oh oh.

That really has nothing to do with Trumpybears problems and Chairman Schiff's investigation.

:dig:

Trump records 'strongly corroborate' sex assault claims, accuser says

Because they don’t know what a Trumpybear is.

Hahaha. I kid the so called President because he and his followers seem to love his tactical use of pet names. I know, I know, it's shallow of me, but WTF I admit I'm a shallow person. I didn't vote for Trump because of any policy he ever put out there, nope, it was his face. I can't believe we elected a guy with a face like that. Can you imagine what other countries are saying about that face?

They are old but likely not ancient like you.

Hahahaha

They are investigating the FISA warrant and how a political opponent paid for it. Oh oh.

That really has nothing to do with Trumpybears problems and Chairman Schiff's investigation.
I am a dude and don’t check out other dudes. Including HRC. Talk about ugly faces. If you want an attractive President then vote for Tulsi Gabbard. Schiff is as dumb as a box of rocks. He lost all credibility with his attempted parody act. Well whatever credibility he had left.

Yahoo! LMAO. Funny as Trump was famous for as long as I ve been alive and again crickets until he won in 2016. Triggering you and your fellow weak minded leftists.

I am a dude and don’t check out other dudes. Including HRC. Talk about ugly faces. If you want an attractive President then vote for Tulsi Gabbard.

Dudeman!

"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?" Trump reportedly bellowed while watching his Republican presidential rival on the news. "I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?”

Trump mocks Fiorina’s physical appearance: 'Look at that face!'

:113:

I am a dude and don’t check out other dudes. Including HRC. Talk about ugly faces. If you want an attractive President then vote for Tulsi Gabbard.

Dudeman!

"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?" Trump reportedly bellowed while watching his Republican presidential rival on the news. "I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?”

Again. I do not check out other dudes. I fully support and do not judge the fact that you’re gay.

Dudeman!

Again. I do not check out other dudes. I fully support and do not judge the fact that you’re gay.

Hims protests a bit too much?

Dudeman!

Hims protests a bit too much?

What other dudes do you find ugly or attractive? LOL.

Yahoo! LMAO. Funny as Trump was famous for as long as I ve been alive and again crickets until he won in 2016. Triggering you and your fellow weak minded leftists.

what ever happened to all the civil lawsuits donny was going to file against his accusers?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. think about that. oh wait, you are incapable of thinking; so never mind.

Last edited:

You are so gullible

Stop projecting. I dont want to know about your personal life.

stellar guy.

rep-matt-gaetz-r-fl-arrested-for-dui-but-got-no-43406159.png

what ever happened to all the civil lawsuits donny was going to file against his accusers?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. think about that. oh wait, you are incapable of thinking; so never mind.
Suits for what? He cannot prove any damage. You should try reading a book sometime.

Forum List

Back