What Schiff Is Doing

LMAO. I am not a Republican. IDAGAF what Gowdy says.

WTF does your lack of being a Republican have to with the fact that the House process has not changed?

My point is that the process NEEDS to change. IDGAF what Gowdy or Schiff think. Have it out in the open for all to see and allow Trump to call his witnesses and defend himself. Let the country judge. I am sick of partisan commentary. Sick of it and sick of idiot partisans like you. I am Unenrolled and have NEVER belonged to a party.
You should consider that there was a network of people involved in the dealings with the Ukraine.

During an investigation, does the police gather all suspects & witnesses in the same room so everyone hears what the others have to say? Are witnesses in a trial allowed to sit in on the process before it is their turn to testify?

The answer is no.
The answer is yes. Trials are public. IdiotDave

Is a trial an investigation?

Does the House have the power to put the President on trial?

Does the House have the power to investigate the President?
Nope. Hence they should make the inquiry public. What are they hiding?

WTF does your lack of being a Republican have to with the fact that the House process has not changed?

My point is that the process NEEDS to change. IDGAF what Gowdy or Schiff think. Have it out in the open for all to see and allow Trump to call his witnesses and defend himself. Let the country judge. I am sick of partisan commentary. Sick of it and sick of idiot partisans like you. I am Unenrolled and have NEVER belonged to a party.
You should consider that there was a network of people involved in the dealings with the Ukraine.

During an investigation, does the police gather all suspects & witnesses in the same room so everyone hears what the others have to say? Are witnesses in a trial allowed to sit in on the process before it is their turn to testify?

The answer is no.

they are disposing them & need to weed out CLASSIFIED INTEL

that could.... now try to understand.................

JEOPARDIZE NATIONAL SECURITY.

once sifted out, then publics hearings are appropriate. now tell me how that doesn't make sense to you?

The answer is no.

once sifted out, then publics hearings are appropriate. now tell me how that doesn't make sense to you?
LMAO. What national security could it possibly be? You’re so uneducated and dumb.

So you don’t believe an impeachment process should be handled in the open? Seriously? But the Brett Kavanaugh defamation should be?

Apples and Appalachia ^^^

The impeachment process will be in the open, the investigation is not open to the public. Kavanaugh's behavior during his confirmation hearing was both partisan and despicable; totally inappropriate for a judge - or anyone - seeking a seat on the Supreme Court.
He was falsely accused, something that came out afterwards. He said he and his family would pray for the deranged Blasey Ford. What was so despicable about that?
Video shows Christine Blasey Ford's attorney say her Kavanaugh accusations aimed to defend Roe v Wade

You live in a fantasy world and you’re very weak mentally. Pathetic.

He was not falsely accused. The Republicans swept it under the rug as the FBI was not allowed to do a thorough investigation. There is some evidence that Kavanaugh may have lied to Congress. You had a bunch of white men determined to get him through.

You are the one who lives on fantasy island and you are a no wit. Pathetic.

there were a lot of names that were given, but the feds didn't interview them cause the investigation was shut down.
Keep telling yourself that. The fantasy world you live in must have unicorns and flying monkeys.

take yer pick of sources, & while yer at it, wipe the cheeto dust off from being up donny's ample orange butt.

blassey ford nivestigation people not interviewed - Google Search

Apples and Appalachia ^^^

The impeachment process will be in the open, the investigation is not open to the public. Kavanaugh's behavior during his confirmation hearing was both partisan and despicable; totally inappropriate for a judge - or anyone - seeking a seat on the Supreme Court.
He was falsely accused, something that came out afterwards. He said he and his family would pray for the deranged Blasey Ford. What was so despicable about that?
Video shows Christine Blasey Ford's attorney say her Kavanaugh accusations aimed to defend Roe v Wade

He was not falsely accused. The Republicans swept it under the rug as the FBI was not allowed to do a thorough investigation. There is some evidence that Kavanaugh may have lied to Congress. You had a bunch of white men determined to get him through.

there were a lot of names that were given, but the feds didn't interview them cause the investigation was shut down.
Keep telling yourself that. The fantasy world you live in must have unicorns and flying monkeys.

take yer pick of sources, & while yer at it, wipe the cheeto dust off from being up donny's ample orange butt.

Google is Leftist. Use logic. It was over 30 years ago, nothing actually happened, her own witness couldn’t corroborate the story, she could not remember the address or how she got home, this would have been thrown out of court. Those stupid pills you take. Stop doing that.

The answer is no.

LMAO. What national security could it possibly be? You’re so uneducated and dumb.

really? the ambassador to ukraine? the former ambassador to ukraine? the woman in charge of ukranian foreign policy are you kidding? how about john bolton - he's gonna do it... does HE qualify?

wow...... you have diabetes from all that koolaid?

The answer is no.

really? the ambassador to ukraine? the former ambassador to ukraine? the woman in charge of ukranian foreign policy are you kidding? how about john bolton - he's gonna do it... does HE qualify?

We aren’t at war with Ukraine. To my knowledge Ukraine doesn’t have any trade secrets. Put it out in the open and bleep the confidential stuff. Put it on a 90 second delay.

Google is Leftist. Use logic. It was over 30 years ago, nothing actually happened, her own witness couldn’t corroborate the story, she could not remember the address or how she got home, this would have been thrown out of court. Those stupid pills you take. Stop doing that.

oh for fuck's sake - use whatever search engine you want. it wasn't allllllllllll about her alone. there was a pattern & there were other women that had the same scenarios with brett.

The answer is no.

We aren’t at war with Ukraine. To my knowledge Ukraine doesn’t have any trade secrets. Put it out in the open and bleep the confidential stuff. Put it on a 90 second delay.

you're in way deep, aren'tcha? it's sickening.

The answer is no.

So you are so fucking uninformed that you think only Ukrainians are testifying?

It goes beypond classified information but I see you are too fucking stupid to get it.

the transcript has not been released. only a memo summery.

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

The people making the transcripts are stenographers. They record the call live, as it is happening. The transcripts are not "recollections" or "notes," as you dishonestly claimed.

The question you have to answer is why should anyone take the word of this so-called "whistleblower" over the record made contemporaneous with the event?

It is Trump who is covering things up. The call was clearly a hint you better investigate Biden or else. Then we have Giuliani running around putting pressure on Ukraine to investigate Biden. Zelensky was apparently aware of the pressure a few weeks after he was elected.
actually it was about the DNC server, but you don't have reading skills and can't figure it out. you should get someone to help you decipher the words

Read it again.

The President: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

The prosecutor in question was not good, he was corrupt. The United States knew it, the international community knew it and Ukrainians knew it. That is why there were large protests in Ukraine against this corrupt prosecutor. The head of the IMF also expressed doubts about sending aid to Ukraine with the corruption in Ukraine.
I never said he didn't mention Biden, I said that wasn't his favor ask. you conveniently left that out of the discussion that the quid was about. so, feel free to post the part about the favor for the DNC server and working with Barr. convenience ain't your friend.

And then you can tell me the law trump broke by asking for dirt on biden.

Another Trump defemder who says there can be no rape unless there is video of it.

The answer is no.

So why isn't Trump allowing people to testify?

oh for fuck's sake - use whatever search engine you want. it wasn't allllllllllll about her alone. there was a pattern & there were other women that had the same scenarios with brett.
There was nothing. If he were pro choice(which I am too) no one would have said shit. They politicized the whole thing. Too bad you’re too stupid to see that.

you're in way deep, aren'tcha? it's sickening.
Sickening is that the officials hold a public office and confer in private. On both sides. Open it up. Let’s hear it.

Schiff never thought president Trump would release the transcript of the phone call. Therefore he thought he could make up any horse schiff he wanted to and Trump would be unable to defend himself (as seen in schiffs opening statement in the first "hearing").

Now with everything being held in schiffs secret star chamber, he can make up any horse schiff he wants to. What witnesses say is whatever schiff want to leak to the press, whether they testified to that or not. And NOBODY in the room is allowed to speak of it or even refute what schiff leaks to the press.

Today they are reporting the "BOMBSHELL" testimony of yesterday...HOW DO THEY KNOW? Wasn't that testimony secret?

Not even half of congress heard the testimony...how do the reporters have it? How do they know it's true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The answer is no.

So why isn't Trump allowing people to testify?
Because FakeStupidDave it’s become a political game of who is the bigger asshole. Do you really not see that?

Another Trump defemder who says there can be no rape unless there is video of it.
How about any corroboration and she never accused him of rape you fucking idiot.

The answer is no.

This is not a trial. I am talking about witnesses not being privy to the testimony of other witnesses.

You aren't very bright, are you?

The answer is no.

This is not a trial. I am talking about witnesses not being privy to the testimony of other witnesses.

You aren't very bright, are you?
Bullshit. It is 100% a trial. Let the witnesses stand up and talk. You calling someone else not bright is like Peter Dinklage calling someone short.

Forum List

Back