“What Republican can win 270 electoral votes in 2016?”

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by BDBoop, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Derideo_Te

Derideo_Te Je Suis Charlie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,088
    Reproductive rights are not "murder".

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. freedombecki

freedombecki Let's go swimmin'! Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,932
    Wyoming Senator John Barasso could win the White House if his conservatism were key to putting back America's credit rating to #1 again.

He would also help the nation care for itself by implementing a merciful and workable Health Care program that addresses medical issues from the giver's and the receiver's mutual doctor-client relationship.

He's one of the best Orthopedic Surgeons and great human beings who ever lived.

He has all of the conservatism savvy to do what needs to be done and all of the people savvy to do that in a way people know is best for the nation.

That's just my humble opinion, but it is true. There are true patriots and men of conscience in the United States Senate who know what people need and who know what business needs and can benefit America through his great gifts of healing.

This world has gotten into the rut of worshipping name recognition and polls. As Martin Luther King Junior said, we should look on each other through the content of character, and not on the superficial trappings that surround people if it obfuscates what's inside.

Also, we the people need to clean up our act. We need to pray for leaders, not condemn them for being human. Don't tell me I'm the only one who had teachers lead a student body in prayer the year John Kennedy was assassinated. We actually prayed for the next leader who we weren't too sure about. We asked God to help us get through that terrible, sad hour of grieving for the First Family's loss.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,360
    With Hillary melting down the democrats may be wondering where they can gat votes. One of her top advisors, an official with tye Clinton foundation was just arrested in Cairo as a terrorist due to muslim brotherhood ties.

4. kwc57

kwc57 BOHICA Obama

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,424
    They are when liberals use the term "reproductive right" as code for abortion. Use google, it's your friend. You guys include abortion (murder) as part of reproductive "rights". Murder isn't a right asshat.

5. kwc57

kwc57 BOHICA Obama

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,424
    Cutting a baby out of the womb and running scissors into it's brain stem so it will die is murder dumbshit. Who has the "right" to do that?

6. Beachboy

Beachboy Irritated Indy Voter

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +218
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
  7. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,398
    I am just going to throw this out there, because why the hell not.

I remember in 2008, when pundits and reporters and folks on message boards were just salivating at the thought of a Hillary vs. Rudy throw down. A regular New Yawk back ally brawl, they thought to themselves.

And then the voters nominated the much more Sedate Obama and McCain. Who managed to have a reasonably civil debate, really.

8. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,208
    There are no ‘code words.’

Reproductive rights in the context of the 4th Amendment’s right to privacy, the 5th Amendment’s Liberty Clause, and the 14th Amendment’s guarantee of substantive due process refers to both contraception and abortion prior to viability; indeed, to refer to abortion as ‘murder’ prior to viability is either ignorant idiocy or willful partisan demagoguery.

9. Derideo_Te

Derideo_Te Je Suis Charlie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,088
    Kindly refrain from indulging in vulgarities. They don't help your cause.

You are conflating a medical procedure with a legal term without any medical or legal basis for doing so. Unless you can provide a sound medical and/or legal basis for your allegation you are merely using inflammatory emotive rhetoric in order to sway public opinion rather than rational terminology.

10. Polk

Polk Classic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +584
    I don't think the differences are that "severe", but I agree with you that Christie is probably the strongest potential nominee for the Republicans.