What problems have Dem congressional members solved the last 2 yrs?

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
They get paid to disappear and do no work in order to not make the administration look good?
Why do they get a salary, as what country pays it's members of the Gov't to sabotage, obstruct, and comit treason? Someone tell us one problem the Dem Congressional members helped solve? What solutions have they offered?
We can name many many problems they've caused, but can't figure out what they've done for this country besides kvetch and abuse their power and waste our money.

tmp-cam--2114902127.jpg

What problems have any congressional members solved the last 2 yrs

Well... they HAVE helped to increase numbers of Republican voters...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put those goal posts back sOn!

Pretty much the expected response from a big government statist that thinks the government is the solution to all our problems.

I have government. Big government gives you a woody.

Funny coming from a big government statist.

Can’t take anyone seriously who says statist, nonetheless a lib

Pretty much the expected response from a big government statist that thinks the government is the solution to all our problems.

You are far more liberal than I am, which is why you are a proud statist.

Stil running with that? No one believes you. You’re better off folding like a tent.

Stil running with that? No one believes you. You’re better off folding like a tent.

It does not matter what your sheep believe, you have an issue with truth and facts, that is why you are a sheep.

In your world of Trump worship anyone that does not bow down and kiss his ass daily is a lib/lefty.

There is nothing to solve now that America is great again.

A few months back I showed a picture of Pelosi's office where the desk had no papers/files/notations on it. NO WORK. Explains why she stutters and trips up over her own (winging it) comments.
Her desk didn't even have drawers, no legal pads or pens, nothing.

A few months back I showed a picture of Pelosi's office where the desk had no papers/files/notations on it. NO WORK. Explains why she stutters and trips up over her own (winging it) comments.

You mean sort of like this..
17-trump-meme.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Fry-KimKTrump-Annals2.jpg

1535321315673.jpg

1535321315673.jpg
HE works more hours then the combined Dem Congress, he has drawers and is in a photo op in which prior picture "has papers", and thousands of presidential pens floating around (handed out) and many signed bills and appointments later prove your post a failure to be intellectually honest while proving the nature to demonize people instead of answeringvthe simple question and refute the issue raised.
NOTICE: instead of naming one solution plan raised by the Dems you resorted to ad hominem replies instead. =epic fail, my picture of the giant cricket stands amongst the silence of your solutions.

1535321315673.jpg
HE works more hours then the combined Dem Congress, he has drawers and is in a photo op in which prior picture "has papers", and thousands of presidential pens floating around (handed out) and many signed bills and appointments later prove your post a failure to be intellectually honest while proving the nature to demonize people instead of answeringvthe simple question and refute the issue raised.
NOTICE: instead of naming one solution plan raised by the Dems you resorted to ad hominem replies instead. =epic fail, my picture of the giant cricket stands amongst the silence of your solutions.

There is not one solution plan raised by the Dems, and there is not one solution plan raised by the Repubs because the government is never the fucking solution you statist.

Forum List

Back