What President Obama said today versus Right Wing Talking Points

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Pundit Press: Obama Speech on Middle East Transcript, May 19, 2011

"For Israelis, it has meant living with the fear that their children could get blown up on a bus or by rockets fired at their homes, as well as the pain of knowing that other children in the region are taught to hate them. For Palestinians, it has meant suffering the humiliation of occupation, and never living in a nation of their own."

versus

President Obama has sided with the Palestinians over the Israelis

---

"Israeli settlement activity continues. Palestinians have walked away from talks."

versus

obama sells out Israel to the muslims

"For the Palestinians, efforts to delegitimize Israel will end in failure. Symbolic actions to isolate Israel at the United Nations in September won't create an independent state. Palestinian leaders will not achieve peace or prosperity if Hamas insists on a path of terror and rejection. And Palestinians will never realize their independence by denying the right of Israel to exist."

versus

Right Wing Bullshit posing as fact

Last edited:
International arms dealers are jubilant over Obie's speech. Palestinians will continue to not recognize Israels right to exist. Israel will continue to do whatever it needs to do to protect itself.
'Lords of War' everywhere will continue to arm both anti-zionists and pro-zionists to the teeth and will be laughing all the way to the bank.
The more things appear to change, in reality, the more they remain the same, or get incrementally worse.
Obie's deep level of inexperience concerning foreign policy is equally mirrored by his lack of experience in economic policy.
But this is what happens when the majority of voters fall for bullshit community organizer doublespeak.

"HAI GAIZ! LOOK AT MEH! I AM DAWNTEH! I lyke 2 peek and chewze kwohtes 2 suppert mah own bias bekuz I am a raging hack and moron!"

-Dante

Forum List

Back