What planet does the Democrat leaders live on?.... seriously.

During the Democrat candidate Presidential "debate" (if that is what you want to call it) Joe Biden was, just maybe, surreptitiously served up a possible slam dunk. But he missed it.
I am speaking when the MSNBC clowns asked the candidates, by a show of hands, who supports free healthcare for illegal aliens. They all raised their hands. Not surprised, but then there is Joe Biden. One of the most seasoned politicians currently in Washington. How is it possible he fell for it? I am going to say at BEST - 5% of the voting population is for that. But like a schmuck too afraid of getting called out - obediently held up his hand and gave Donald Trump a sweet moment in the near future.
And then there was the 'squad" yesterday. Emboldened by each others presence, decided to hold a press conference and see how far they could out fool the other and went on a truly historical moment in political theater. Can you think of a time when not one, but FOUR politicians poured acid over their party in such a way?
Okay...now let's measure the reaction........ still waiting....surely to God Pelosi or someone simply has to say something.... nothing. How is this possible? A horse can count the number of people who agreed with these idiots. As a politician... how can they NOT call them out on this?
You’re not being honest. They weren’t asked about providing Free healthcare to illegals and many including Biden made a point to say that their plan wasn’t to provide free care it was the ability to buy into insurance coverage.

Trump lied and spun it to be free unlimited healthcare to illegals... don’t be a chump like trump... just be honest, it isn’t hard

During the Democrat candidate Presidential "debate" (if that is what you want to call it) Joe Biden was, just maybe, surreptitiously served up a possible slam dunk. But he missed it.
I am speaking when the MSNBC clowns asked the candidates, by a show of hands, who supports free healthcare for illegal aliens. They all raised their hands. Not surprised, but then there is Joe Biden. One of the most seasoned politicians currently in Washington. How is it possible he fell for it? I am going to say at BEST - 5% of the voting population is for that. But like a schmuck too afraid of getting called out - obediently held up his hand and gave Donald Trump a sweet moment in the near future.
And then there was the 'squad" yesterday. Emboldened by each others presence, decided to hold a press conference and see how far they could out fool the other and went on a truly historical moment in political theater. Can you think of a time when not one, but FOUR politicians poured acid over their party in such a way?
Okay...now let's measure the reaction........ still waiting....surely to God Pelosi or someone simply has to say something.... nothing. How is this possible? A horse can count the number of people who agreed with these idiots. As a politician... how can they NOT call them out on this?
Dey is too petrified to say anything.

You’re not being honest. They weren’t asked about providing Free healthcare to illegals and many including Biden made a point to say that their plan wasn’t to provide free care it was the ability to buy into insurance coverage.

Trump lied and spun it to be free unlimited healthcare to illegals... don’t be a chump like trump... just be honest, it isn’t hard

Hahaha.... yeah...they will line up and pay $800 - $1000 ecah for healthcare.... bwhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah...say.... I have a genuine 1486 U.S. Silver Dollar I will sell you...today only...for $1,000!!! It's probably worth $100,000!! Just for you!

Hahaha.... yeah...they will line up and pay $800 - $1000 ecah for healthcare.... bwhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah...say.... I have a genuine 1486 U.S. Silver Dollar I will sell you...today only...for $1,000!!! It's probably worth $100,000!! Just for you!
Object to the plan all you want but my point is that it should be honestly discussed. This thread is pressing trumps lie about it. Biden did not raise a hand or propose free healthcare for illegals.

91% of REAL America does not like Omar and Talib.
But they are The DemNazi DemTard Torch Bearers.
I believe they have shown their fangs since The Lawless Obama did whatever he wanted and his cronies covered for him.......and I feel that they think it is safe for their Anti_American Hatred to finally come out of the closet.

But there was push back.

And I hope we push back even harder in 2020.

Object to the plan all you want but my point is that it should be honestly discussed. This thread is pressing trumps lie about it. Biden did not raise a hand or propose free healthcare for illegals.
It is Illegal to Provide Illegal Immigrants any Government Services like Taxpayer Funded Health Care.

Immigration LAW 1907. TITLE 8, U.S.C. 1324

I believe they have shown their fangs since The Lawless Obama did whatever he wanted and his cronies covered for him.......and I feel that they think it is safe for their Anti_American Hatred to finally come out of the closet.

But there was push back.

They're probly going to go on television crying about death threats in 10....9....8.....7...6....

But there was push back.

They're probly going to go on television crying about death threats in 10....9....8.....7...6....
Maybe ANTIFA should burn their houses down and hoist a Mexican Flag above it.

Oh wait, they are allies....

Never Mind!

Oh yeah... Biden didn't raise his hands did he.... hmm...well what do you say to this...
My thought are he chickened out...almost 4 seconds went by till he raised his hand. Why? Because he is smart enough to know that shit will never fly... but not brave enough to say so.

It is Illegal to Provide Illegal Immigrants any Government Services like Taxpayer Funded Health Care.

Immigration LAW 1907. TITLE 8, U.S.C. 1324
So what’s your point?

Oh yeah... Biden didn't raise his hands did he.... hmm...well what do you say to this...
My thought are he chickened out...almost 4 seconds went by till he raised his hand. Why? Because he is smart enough to know that shit will never fly... but not brave enough to say so.

What point are you trying to make? The question wasn’t even about FREE healthcare. And Biden hesitated to raise his hand because the question was vague and he wanted to explain his position which he ended up doing... and it was not give free healthcare to illegals. Who are you kidding here?

America is going to vote for universal health care sooner or later. Because the GOP has offered NOTHING as an alternative to bring down health care costs which have been skyrocketing for at least half a century.

So UHC is inevitable. And it will be the fault of all you pseudocons who have never held the GOP's or Trump's feet to the fire.

Skyrocketing costs coincide with government involvement in healthcare....therefore....we need more government!

This is like the Captain of the Titanic telling his crew they need to ram a second iceberg to close the gaping hole left by the first

I agree. Universal health care would be a disaster. Anything the Govt. touches turns into mountains of red tape, paperwork up the ass and long waits.

Anyone wanting Govt in control of health care for 300 million Americans is dumber than a box of rocks.

Health care should be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs.

What point are you trying to make? The question wasn’t even about FREE healthcare. And Biden hesitated to raise his hand because the question was vague and he wanted to explain his position which he ended up doing... and it was not give free healthcare to illegals. Who are you kidding here?

Who are you kidding?
You think illegal aliens, who most don't claim income to even pay taxes...are going to start paying $800 - $1000 a month for catastrophic care? Any plan with a deductible over $2500 is catastrophic care pretending to be health care insurance. You really think that is how it will go??
Hell no. They will qualify for all of the same low income gifts that our own poor people get and end up paying next to nothing if any at all.
And THAT is the same as giving it away.

Forum List

Back