What planet does the Democrat leaders live on?.... seriously.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
During the Democrat candidate Presidential "debate" (if that is what you want to call it) Joe Biden was, just maybe, surreptitiously served up a possible slam dunk. But he missed it.
I am speaking when the MSNBC clowns asked the candidates, by a show of hands, who supports free healthcare for illegal aliens. They all raised their hands. Not surprised, but then there is Joe Biden. One of the most seasoned politicians currently in Washington. How is it possible he fell for it? I am going to say at BEST - 5% of the voting population is for that. But like a schmuck too afraid of getting called out - obediently held up his hand and gave Donald Trump a sweet moment in the near future.
And then there was the 'squad" yesterday. Emboldened by each others presence, decided to hold a press conference and see how far they could out fool the other and went on a truly historical moment in political theater. Can you think of a time when not one, but FOUR politicians poured acid over their party in such a way?
Okay...now let's measure the reaction........ still waiting....surely to God Pelosi or someone simply has to say something.... nothing. How is this possible? A horse can count the number of people who agreed with these idiots. As a politician... how can they NOT call them out on this?

Last edited:
During the Democrat candidate Presidential "debate" (if that is what you want to call it) Joe Biden was, just maybe, surreptitiously served up a possible slam dunk. But he missed it.
I am speaking when the MSNBC clowns asked the candidates, by a show of hands, who supports free healthcare for illegal aliens. They all raised their hands. Not surprised, but then there is Joe Biden. One of the most seasoned politicians currently in Washington. How is it possible he fell for it? I am going to say at BEST - 5% of the voting population is for that. But like a schmuck too afraid of getting called out - obediently held up his hand and gave Donald Trump a sweet moment in the near future.
And then there was the 'squad" yesterday. Emboldened by each others presence, decided to hold a press conference and see how far they could out fool the other and went on a truly historical moment in political theater. Can you think of a time when not one, but FOUR politicians poured acid over their party in such a way?
Okay...now let's measure the reaction........ still waiting....surely to God Pelosi or someone simply has to say something.... nothing. How is this possible? A horse can count the number of people who agreed with these idiots. As a politician... how can they NOT call them out on this?
As long as the media fans the "racism hoax" flames, people will judge things that way. You will see those type argumentson this board.

Big mistake on all their parts. Most Americans want all illegals out of the country and they sure as shit don't want to pay for their health care.

I'm sure voters will vote for that shit.

Where I am going with this thread is asking a legit question... where is in the Democrat leaders heads that they are not confronting not only the 4 apocalypse... but the entire far left agenda that over 90% of America rejects?
Another opportunity they had was after all but one of these four, on numerous occasions, said antisemitic statements - even on the Senate floor! And what did the Democrat leaders do?? - They formed a coalition to censure two of them.... and couldn't get enough votes. Failed again. And again chose radicalism and bigotry of the few over the rest of the country.
Are they truly this blind?
I started a different thread on the city within Omar's district where they banned the pledge of allegiance at meetings. But then unanimously and damn quickly reversed this boneheaded move when the backlash was overwhelmingly against them.
They even apologized and asked for forgiveness. I would say their careers in the council are finished.
Another sign to Democrats.
But they refuse to hear.

Big mistake on all their parts. Most Americans want all illegals out of the country and they sure as shit don't want to pay for their health care.

Actually, 80 percent of Americans want illegals to have a path to legal status or citizenship. I've proven this countless times to tards like you.

America is going to vote for universal health care sooner or later. Because the GOP has offered NOTHING as an alternative to bring down health care costs which have been skyrocketing for at least half a century.

So UHC is inevitable. And it will be the fault of all you pseudocons who have never held the GOP's or Trump's feet to the fire.

Actually, 80 percent of Americans want illegals to have a path to legal status or citizenship. I've proven this countless times to tards like you.
You guys can argue figures-I object to the line jumping over other applicants who do things the right way. If illegals are given amnesty, there will be a large show of disunity and pushback by American citizens.

You guys can argue figures-I object to the line jumping over other applicants who do things the right way. If illegals are given amnesty, there will be a large show of disunity and pushback by American citizens.
Okay, I'll argue facts while you keep making wishes. :lol:

No wonder your propagandists make such big profits!

America is going to vote for universal health care sooner or later. Because the GOP has offered NOTHING as an alternative to bring down health care costs which have been skyrocketing for at least half a century.

So UHC is inevitable. And it will be the fault of all you pseudocons who have never held the GOP's or Trump's feet to the fire.
Why are you so desparate for UHC? You don't want to pay your own way? Want others taxes to support your medical needs? Not a conservative, but I know freeloading when I see it.

Ok fact finder, where did you get the 80% from?

Skyrocketing costs coincide with government involvement in healthcare....therefore....we need more government!

This is like the Captain of the Titanic telling his crew they need to ram a second iceberg to close the gaping hole left by the first

Ok fact finder, where did you get the 80% from?
Americans open to legal status, citizenship for illegal immigrants: Poll
Most Americans think the U.S. government should deport illegal immigrants living in the country who have been convicted of other crimes, but also say the government should develop plans to allow some to gain legal status or U.S. citizenship, according to a poll released Friday.

And 90 percent said they would support a bill allowing a path to U.S. citizenship for illegal immigrants who have been in the country for a number of years, hold a job, speak English, and are willing to pay back taxes.

a44fmp.jpg

65+14 = 79%

Poll Roundup: Majority of Americans Support Immigration Reform With Citizenship - America's Voice

o3ihi.jpg

Immigration

209n582.jpg

Legal status or citizenship is 59 + 19 = 78 percent.

"Deport them" = 18 percent. They are on the losing side, big time.

Poll Roundup Majority of Americans Support Immigration Reform With Citizenship

Gallup
June-July 2013

• 88% of Americans support allowing immigrants to become citizens
  • 83% of conservatives support allowing immigrants to become citizens
Plenty more evidence in the link.

On immigration, Republicans favor path to legal status, but differ over citizenship

25thutv.jpg

What Americans Want From Immigration Reform in 2014

62% of Americans favor providing a way for immigrants who are currently living in the United States illegally to become citizens provided they meet certain requirements, while 17% support allowing them to become permanent legal residents

The Republican response to the will of the American People:

bi80le.jpg

I think conservative partisans commenting on the Democratic Party are usually playing straw-man arguments and disregarding reality.

Pseudocons pretend to advocate for the "will of the American people", except when it doesn't suit them.

A supermajority of Americans, including conservatives, support a path to legal status or citizenship for illegals.

I don't understand how we let a tiny minority of racist assholes dictate American policy.

I think conservative partisans commenting on the Democratic Party are usually playing straw-man arguments and disregarding reality.
Deflect much?
I am asking a serious question. Why is the Democrat Party allowing the cancer within them to continue to gain strength when signs are everywhere it is going to be rejected hands down.

Forum List

Back