What percentage of Murders would not be committed if AR-15s were banned?

The question is really what would the body count be AR vs Handgun/ shotgun whatever normal firearm .

The other question . What is the purpose of an AR ? To maime and kill lots of people in a short time .
Normal?

The Ar 15 is no different than any other semiautomatic rifle

How many times do you have to be told this?

The question is really what would the body count be AR vs Handgun/ shotgun whatever normal firearm .

The other question . What is the purpose of an AR ? To maime and kill lots of people in a short time .

To maim and kill lots of people in a short time .

Got any numbers to back that up?

Sure . Just compare mass shooting events using handguns vs those using ARs .

Are you going to deny that the Vegas shooter didn’t use his AR for exactly what it was designed for ? Are u going duck hunting with that thing ?

I don't care. In probably all those case a couple of handguns with full clips could accomplish the same numbers.

Because the driver in Nice France used a truck to kill 80+, the truck is designed to kill?

I've never duck hunted with an AR, but I have hunted small game. What is your point.

You want to stop school shootings, I don't know how many more times I need to post Michael Moores video with that solution. Did you need to see it again?

Now do you want to ACTUALLY stop the killings, or doesn't that interest you much?

Trucks are designed for transport.

What is an AR designed for ? Enough of the gun nerd speak . Plain language , what is it designed for ???

all firearms are designed to propel a projectile at a chosen target.

That is all they are designed to do

To maim and kill lots of people in a short time .

Are you going to deny that the Vegas shooter didn’t use his AR for exactly what it was designed for ? Are u going duck hunting with that thing ?

I don't care. In probably all those case a couple of handguns with full clips could accomplish the same numbers.

Because the driver in Nice France used a truck to kill 80+, the truck is designed to kill?

I've never duck hunted with an AR, but I have hunted small game. What is your point.

You want to stop school shootings, I don't know how many more times I need to post Michael Moores video with that solution. Did you need to see it again?

Now do you want to ACTUALLY stop the killings, or doesn't that interest you much?

What is an AR designed for ? Enough of the gun nerd speak . Plain language , what is it designed for ???

You are being disingenuous.

That’s like saying all automobiles are designed for people to drive around .

Like a Jeep, a corvette , and a minivan are all the same .

But hey. Let’s go with it. Guess banning ARS is no big deal because you can still buy a revolver !

But hey. Let’s go with it. Guess banning ARS is no big deal because you can still buy a revolver !
What's your favorite car?

It's you people who imbue a gun with powers it doesn't have
Semiautomatic rifles have been available on the civilian market for over 100 years yet you all pretend they are somehow a new invention the likes of which have never been seen before.

Not sure where you are going with this, but for some odd reason I'll bite:

A jeep is designed to drive around. A corvette is designed to drive around. A Minivan is designed to drive around. I've owned at least one of each, and all were used exactly for that purpose.

I guess I have to wait for your response before I can proceed. This should be, at the very least, interesting.

0%

The killer would get an AK.

Or a Mini-14.

Or a Glock.

Or a truck.

Or Ammonium Nitrate.

Or call in a SWAT raid with bullshit info.

A jeep is designed to drive around. A corvette is designed to drive around. A Minivan is designed to drive around. I've owned at least one of each, and all were used exactly for that purpose.

I guess I have to wait for your response before I can proceed. This should be, at the very least, interesting.

Are you that embarrassed about ARs that you refuse to be honest about them .

0%

Or a Mini-14.

Or a Glock.

Or a truck.

Or Ammonium Nitrate.

Do you think the. Vegas shooter would’ve caused the same carnage if he just used a glock?

What sort of honesty are you looking for?

Guns can kill people.

Cars can kill people.

People can kill people.

Receiving a huge load of HIV infected semen up the fucking asshole can kill people.

Are you so afraid of them that you can't be honest about them?

0%

Or a Mini-14.

Or a Glock.

Or a truck.

Or Ammonium Nitrate.

Do you think the. Vegas shooter would’ve caused the same carnage if he just used a glock?

Comparing a handgun to a rifle is ludicrous.

If you knew anything about guns you would know that.

Do you think he would not have caused the same damage or worse had he used a ranch rifle or a Remington 700?

You are delusional about how little an AR ban will make anyone more safe.

0%

Or a Mini-14.

Or a Glock.

Or a truck.

Or Ammonium Nitrate.

Well according to you experts in this thread they are both the same !

0%

Or a Mini-14.

Or a Glock.

Or a truck.

Or Ammonium Nitrate.

Well according to you experts in this thread they are both the same !

Really?

Please quote me where I have ever said a rifle is the same as a handgun.

I am being honest. They are weapons of war.

I am being honest. They are weapons of war.
What war were Ar 15 s ever used in?

Timmy is The USMB Retard Mascot.

giphy.gif

Not only is he too stupid to know anything, he can't even fucking read.

The question isn't about MASS MURDERS, it's murders period.

Second of all, because he is a complete fucking retard, he believes the only thing used in Vegas was an AR15.

The fact is, a killer uses whatever tool is available. If the moonbat's messiah waved a magic dildo and all the guns disappeared, the killers would use explosives, trucks, poison gas or airplanes.

Forum List

Back