What Peace between the Israelis and Palestinians should look like

David2004

Jan 15, 2004
A massive infusion of international capital and humanitarian aid being invested into the new State of Palestine creating a strong and viable economy and job opportunities for the Palestinian people. Unemployment has been running between 40% and 70% in the Palestinian Territories for many years. Democracy without job opportunities for the people will not work. By creating job opportunities and an independent State for the Palestinian people the dignity of the Palestinian people will begin to be restored.

The Israeli government agreeing to turn over in good shape the Israeli settlements in the West Bank and Gaza Strip to the State of Palestine. Some of the Israeli Settlements surrounding East Jerusalem will become an International Green Zone with final terms to be worked out. Israel will gain a great deal of international legitimacy among the international community of nations. With a temporary moratorium on new immigrates or the return of people to Palestine and Israel the problem of those there today can be workout. The Israelis agreeing to down size their military industrial complex that is mostly government owned and Palestine agreeing not to create one. A twenty-year master plan must be developed and implemented with the tourism industry being the economic cornerstone of the region.

By creating a peaceful and civil way for the people of the region to settle their grievances and differences civil order will develop. Only by building the confidence of the people on both sides will trust of one and another develop. For this term of time the international community will have play a major role with operations being based in the International Green Zone. There are many considerations that have be considered in the twenty-year master plan from the preservation of the religious Holy sites to security and the development of a commercial tourism industry. Only if both sides profit from the tourism generated dollars will peace prosper in the Holy Land.
For the Government of Israel role in agreeing to compromising terms to peace the United States Government and the European Union guarantee the national security of the State of Israel from military attacks from foreign governments. All regional and national government will have to work in cooperation against the acts of terrorisms by disgruntled individuals and fringe groups that remain out side the peace process. The slate of pass actions will be wiped clean on both sides regarding individuals and groups being tried for War Crimes, only the future actions of possible war crimes could be tried. An Authority of Property and Personal Disputed will have to be established to help settle old grievances between the Palestinian people and the Israelis. The Israeli government will handle the financial reimbursement of the Jewish Settlers for relocating backed by a financial package from the United States Government. The Authority of Property and Personal Disputed will handle the financial reimbursement to the Palestinian people by a financial package from the Arab nations and European Union.

As conditions improve in the Palestinian community so too will the relationship between the people opening the door for new opportunities. With the up coming Palestinian elections there is a chance for major changes for the better for the people on both sides if an international commitment is made as well as the governments on both sides.

Do you think it will hold if Iran boms Israel ?

I take back everything i said Dillo. You really are biased. You are looking for things to blame Israel for. If Israel bombed Iran's nuclear facility, there will be dancing in Times Square. You act like Israel is the World's pariah. This is one of the reasons that Israel really doesn't give a rat's ass about world opinion. The world in general does not have Israel's needs in mind.

DaTroof said:
Do you think it will hold if Iran boms Israel ?

I take back everything i said Dillo. You really are biased. You are looking for things to blame Israel for. If Israel bombed Iran's nuclear facility, there will be dancing in Times Square. You act like Israel is the World's pariah. This is one of the reasons that Israel really doesn't give a rat's ass about world opinion. The world in general does not have Israel's needs in mind.

How in the hell can you read bias into the question I just asked?

Actually, you are right. It's really a good question. And I think the answer is "no". Iran supports Hezbula so it will be very bad for a minute. I do believe that Iran will have a working nuclear device fairly soon despite it's declerations to the UN. May the lord have mercy on our souls.

DaTroof said:
Actually, you are right. It's really a good question. And I think the answer is "no". Iran supports Hezbula so it will be very bad for a minute. I do believe that Iran will have a working nuclear device fairly soon despite it's declerations to the UN. May the lord have mercy on our souls.
Amen to that---It's an incredibly important time in history. While Pakistan already has it, the Muslim bomb in the hands of Iran will be disastrous. All efforts at diplomacy will be shadowed by nuclear threats. Imminent decisions will take on huge proportions. I can't believe Israel or the US will allow it to happen but it could .

Plus, there are so many nuclear bombs out there already. I have to imagine that a guy like Bin Laden has got to be able to afford one, and Iran can too. I imagine that if you pay Grnbujnd Krovstowski in the Ukrain 10 mill US $ he would look the other way while the warhead disappeared.

DaTroof said:
Plus, there are so many nuclear bombs out there already. I have to imagine that a guy like Bin Laden has got to be able to afford one, and Iran can too. I imagine that if you pay Grnbujnd Krovstowski in the Ukrain 10 mill US $ he would look the other way while the warhead disappeared.

Fortunately owning a nuclear device is a million miles from delivering that warhead to destroy another country.

Iran is now trying all they can to fit purchased nuclear warheads on their new long range rockets. Ossama lives in a cave or under a rock. He has little chance of using intercontinental ballistic missiles under a rock.

Unless you believe in total chaos running everything, there is little chance that any nuclear devices will be successfully exploded in other's countries. Haven't you ever seen a James Bond movie with their close calls?

What was created must also be destroyed by the same watchmaker who created this mirage we call existence.

The United States and Israel must address the issues that make so many people and nations hate their government policies and actions. The hypocrisy between what the United States and Israel government say and what they do is at the core of so much of the tensions around the world. No other nations in the world could get away with the military actions of these two nations. For Israeli government officials to claim if Iran has nuclear weapons it is violation of Israel national security. This is the same claim that most Arab nations make in regards to Israel nuclear weapons program being a threat to their national security. For Israeli ancestor survivors of the Holocaust to be implementing government policies and actions onto the indigenous Palestinian people today is a humanitarian crime that is not acceptable.

The United States government unconditional backing and support of the Israeli government actions make the American taxpayers responsible for the actions of the Israeli government and military. Israel being a regional military supper power and the United States being a global supper power has put us at odds with others nations in the world and in this region. The Arab people have seen too many deals with the Western industrial nations for cheap oil in exchange for expensive military weapons. With so few job and career opportunities for so many young Arab people unemployment run 30% to 70% among many Arab nations. Yes, there are problems in the Arab world that need to be addressed but the overwhelming military destruction of the cradle of civilization is not the answer in Iraq, Iran, or in the Holy Land.

Only by understanding and addressing the grievances of the other side will the answer be seen and implemented. One side likes to blame one person on the other side for their problems. As long as you deal with the problems on a superficial level you will never get to the root of the answers. An example of this would be in the Palestinian-Israeli Crisis by not dealing with the Jerusalem and Jewish Settlements in the West Bank and Gaza Strip there would be no peace. The Right to Return has to be addressed on both sides for it is at the root of the problem. Compensate for the Palestinian victims must be addressed and part of a final plan. By one side destroying the other side is not making anyone safer or better off over the long term of time.

Amen to that---It's an incredibly important time in history. While Pakistan already has it, the Muslim bomb in the hands of Iran will be disastrous. All efforts at diplomacy will be shadowed by nuclear threats. Imminent decisions will take on huge proportions. I can't believe Israel or the US will allow it to happen but it could .

Just another reason why I support and have supported, the serious development of a missle defense system, substantial increases in intel funding, and removing many of the restrictions on the CIA.

Wonder where the money would come from, well lets start with many of the unnecessary entitlements in the country and the pork barrel spending.

David2004 said:
AAs conditions improve in the Palestinian community so too will the relationship between the people opening the door for new opportunities. With the up coming Palestinian elections there is a chance for major changes for the better for the people on both sides if an international commitment is made as well as the governments on both sides.

All your proposals are based on the supposition that the Jews and the Palestinians WANT peace. The fact is that there is a significant element in BOTH populations whose aim is simply to destroy the other. You will not overcome centuries of racial and religious hatred and intolerance with a 20 year plan and good intentions. If you don't believe me, ask Jimmy Carter.

Do I have a better solution? Hell no. I don't believe there is one. We just have to wait till they tire of murdering each other.

Ah David .. where to begin ?

"United States and Israel must address the issues that make so many people and nations hate their government policies and actions. The hypocrisy between what the United States and Israel government say and what they do is at the core of so much of the tensions around the world."

What issues must the US and Israel address ? You are so vague that this simply reaks of Arab propaganda .. but I'll humor you. What "Hypocrisy" ? Once again, very vague. I'm guessing that you are refering to the US attacking Iraq and supporting Israel, and Israel's possesion of nuclear arms while complaining about Iran's ambitions. Let me break it down to you like this. The still concious world knows the difference between Israel and Iran. Israel has had these weapons for years. Hell, they have nuclear subs. Yet nobody is too worried because everyone knows that Israel wouldn't use them in a preemptive capacity. But Iran and the rest of the Arab/Muslim world has made it abundantly clear that their main targets are Israel and the US. I don't think there is an American or Israeli that doubts the bad intentions of the Arab world, The Moslem world and, increasingly, large parts of EurAsia towards us. If they doubt this than I'd be glad to quote many Quoranic passages to help them get the message. It's all right there. So long story shorter ... I think you are full of crap and that the Arab/Muslem world has a lot more to answer for than the US or Israel ever have.

"For Israeli ancestor survivors of the Holocaust to be implementing government policies and actions onto the indigenous Palestinian people today is a humanitarian crime that is not acceptable."

The Jews where there long before WW2. Herzel was in the 1800's as washe fist and second waves of mass immigration, mostly from Eastern Europe. In fact, the Jews never really left. Most did, but plenty didn't. So, Israel doesn't need the holocaust to validate it's stake in the land. Be glad that the Israelis didn't simply kick out all the Arabs in '48 or '67 or the cowardly Yom Kippur War (Yet another thing for Arab/Islam to answer for .. desecrating other people's reliions). Those where wars of destruction on the Arab part as I understand, and I've always been told to treat others as they treat you. Like I said, be very glad that Israel doesn't treat Arabs like Arabs do Jews.

Let me tell you something. They are not just after the the Jews in Israel. This brand of Islam is all over Europe and coming soon to a neighborhood near you. You will not pacify this for long by sacrificing the Jews. Want examples ?! Bali, Russia, Western China, Sudan, etc etc. Are you starting to see the bigger picture ?! So what do all these places have in common .. ISLAM you twit !! You want to sacrifice my relatives in Israel, who have tried to live in peace, as appeasment to the Mouslem Gods ?! You f$%&n pussy !!! How about if Israel simply disasociates tself from the Arab world with a big long wall ?! Good fences make good neighbors. Then you'll see that the Palestinian side is a slum like all the other Arab countries with the exception of very few. This is not Israel's fault, unless you consider "existing" to be their fault. If Mexico decided to wage a guerilla war against the US I guarantee you a wall and landmines withing a month. You expect Israel to act differently. Living here in the land of "manifest destiny" and pointing at Israel as landgrabbers. You have a twisted way of looking at things.

Merlin1047 said:
All your proposals are based on the supposition that the Jews and the Palestinians WANT peace. The fact is that there is a significant element in BOTH populations whose aim is simply to destroy the other. You will not overcome centuries of racial and religious hatred and intolerance with a 20 year plan and good intentions. If you don't believe me, ask Jimmy Carter.

Do you really believe that there is a significant element in the Israeli Jews that want to simply destroy the Arabs? If a significant element of Israel wanted to destroy the Arabs how long do you think it would take them with the weapons at their disposal this very day? Five minutes or less maybe?

Jimmy Carter today has senile dementia. Ever since he attempted to rescue the US Embasy personel captives held in Iraq, he has lost the ability to think clearly because of his moronic loss of American military and helicopters in this 3 stooge like attempt to be a real president.

Do I have a better solution? Hell no. I don't believe there is one. We just have to wait till they tire of murdering each other.

You will have a very long wait. The solution to the conflict will come by conventional methods that have won every war in the history of mankind.

David2004 said:
For the Government of Israel role in agreeing to compromising terms to peace the United States Government and the European Union guarantee the national security of the State of Israel from military attacks from foreign governments. All regional and national government will have to work in cooperation against the acts of terrorisms by disgruntled individuals and fringe groups that remain out side the peace process. The slate of pass actions will be wiped clean on both sides regarding individuals and groups being tried for War Crimes, only the future actions of possible war crimes could be tried. An Authority of Property and Personal Disputed will have to be established to help settle old grievances between the Palestinian people and the Israelis. The Israeli government will handle the financial reimbursement of the Jewish Settlers for relocating backed by a financial package from the United States Government. The Authority of Property and Personal Disputed will handle the financial reimbursement to the Palestinian people by a financial package from the Arab nations and European Union.

[newguyMode=ON]

Ahh. just in time for the abomination of desolation.

Have you guys heard the good news?
[/newguyMod=OFF]

Each of your statements are based on nothing more than myth and your own biased opinions and have no realtionship to any reality.

David2004 said:
The United States and Israel must address the issues that make so many people and nations hate their government policies and actions. The hypocrisy between what the United States and Israel government say and what they do is at the core of so much of the tensions around the world.

MYTH

No other nations in the world could get away with the military actions of these two nations. For Israeli government officials to claim if Iran has nuclear weapons it is violation of Israel national security. This is the same claim that most Arab nations make in regards to Israel nuclear weapons program being a threat to their national security.

MYTH

For Israeli ancestor survivors of the Holocaust to be implementing government policies and actions onto the indigenous Palestinian people today is a humanitarian crime that is not acceptable.

MYTH

The United States government unconditional backing and support of the Israeli government actions make the American taxpayers responsible for the actions of the Israeli government and military. Israel being a regional military supper power and the United States being a global supper power has put us at odds with others nations in the world and in this region.

MYTH

The Arab people have seen too many deals with the Western industrial nations for cheap oil in exchange for expensive military weapons. With so few job and career opportunities for so many young Arab people unemployment run 30% to 70% among many Arab nations. Yes, there are problems in the Arab world that need to be addressed but the overwhelming military destruction of the cradle of civilization is not the answer in Iraq, Iran, or in the Holy Land.

MYTH

Only by understanding and addressing the grievances of the other side will the answer be seen and implemented. One side likes to blame one person on the other side for their problems. As long as you deal with the problems on a superficial level you will never get to the root of the answers. An example of this would be in the Palestinian-Israeli Crisis by not dealing with the Jerusalem and Jewish Settlements in the West Bank and Gaza Strip there would be no peace. The Right to Return has to be addressed on both sides for it is at the root of the problem. Compensate for the Palestinian victims must be addressed and part of a final plan. By one side destroying the other side is not making anyone safer or better off over the long term of time.

MYTH

The right of return can never be addressed on both sides as any such solution would mean the end of the Jewish people.

The only safe way is for the Arab people living in Israel to have the right to return to their countries of origin; Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Quwait, Qatar and every land they wandered from into the land of the Jewish people.

The solution exists. Israel is a sovereign country as we speak and no country including the USA has the right to impose the destruction of a democracy.

Jews invented the atomic theories and helped developed the bomb that you would have them divested from. If they were to act like the Arab concept of Qur'an, there would be no more Arabs RIGHT NOW....

ajwps said:
Each of your statements are based on nothing more than myth and your own biased opinions and have no realtionship to any reality.

MYTH

The right of return can never be addressed on both sides as any such solution would mean the end of the Jewish people.

The only safe way is for the Arab people living in Israel to have the right to return to their countries of origin; Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Quwait, Qatar and every land they wandered from into the land of the Jewish people.

The solution exists. Israel is a sovereign country as we speak and no country including the USA has the right to impose the destruction of a democracy.

Jews invented the atomic theories and helped developed the bomb that you would have them divested from. If they were to act like the Arab concept of Qur'an, there would be no more Arabs RIGHT NOW....

Don't you mean WE ???

Forum List

Back