What part of Not Guilty don't you understand?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
You dumb asses that keep claiming Zimmerman murdered someone, what part of Not guilty due to SELF DEFENSE don't you understand?

I guess since you keep claiming he murdered Martin I can start claiming that abortion is murder and be right too, right? Or is that different?

The misuse of the antiZimmermans is equal to the misuse of murder by the pro-lifers.

Both are legal terms, not terms of opinion.

The misuse of the antiZimmermans is equal to the misuse of murder by the pro-lifers.

The evidence was clear 6 jurors 3 of whom WANTED to convict Zimmerman had no choice but to rule not guilty. Pretty telling. And the fact you defend those that still call him a murderer is telling as well.

The evidence was clear 6 jurors 3 of whom WANTED to convict Zimmerman had no choice but to rule not guilty. Pretty telling. And the fact you defend those that still call him a murderer is telling as well.
It is pretty telling that they don't seem to be able to understand that a split jury is almost always tantamount to a not guilty verdict.

Last edited:

It is pretty telling that you don't seem to be able to understand that a split jury is almost always tantamount to a not guilty verdict.

Ya cause the jury took so long to make a decision right? All 6 agreed he was not guilty due to SELF DEFENSE. One of those that wanted to convict admitted after the trial that not only were the facts so compelling he was not guilty that no trial should have occurred.

jake is an idiot...the legal terms come from OPINION based on facts

something anti GZ nutters don't comport with

Learn to think instead of emote. I am sorry but you sound like a "Yurt". That's awful.

I have always said I supported the verdict and I don't defend the attacks against it.

Both the anti-Zimmermans and the pro-life crowd use "murder" wrongly. It is a legal word, not one of opinion.

Quit jumping to conclusions like a Yurt. You are better than that.

Last edited:
ahahhahahahahaahaha

i'm on ignore but jake just neg repped me

liar

poor jake, when i prove he lied about not responding to his posts, he put me on "ignore" (read LIE) because he knew i proved he lied again so he ran away and hid behind mommies skirt

i win, again

Forum List

Back