What Paris Has Become Under Islamic Invasion

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I never liked the French and my infrequent visits to Paris were not high on my list of memories. But, these pictures are truly sickening and I hope beyond hope that we don't let this happen here in America.

9-91.jpg

10-89.jpg

11-76.jpg

This could also be in many towns and cities in California.

More pictures @ Political Pistachio: What Paris Has Become Under Islamic Invasion

I never liked the French and my infrequent visits to Paris were not high on my list of memories. But, these pictures are truly sickening and I hope beyond hope that we don't let this happen here in America.

9-91.jpg

10-89.jpg

11-76.jpg

More pictures @ Political Pistachio: What Paris Has Become Under Islamic Invasion

I wonder who invaded who first.

The reality is the French went to poorer countries, invaded, stole things, and then made them a part of their own country.

There's a good film about North Africans fighting in WW2 for the French, and they were treated like dirt by the French, even though they were dying for "the motherland".

Sometimes you reap what you sow. The US is pretty similar in those regards.

Occupy wall streeters and their allies made it to Paris finally ? LOL.

They are some busy little critters.

Invasion of the earth has begun.

9-91.jpg

10-89.jpg

11-76.jpg

The reality is the French went to poorer countries, invaded, stole things, and then made them a part of their own country.

There's a good film about North Africans fighting in WW2 for the French, and they were treated like dirt by the French, even though they were dying for "the motherland".

Sometimes you reap what you sow.

Sometimes. And sometimes you need to respond and knock the shit out of those seeking to take revenge and your country.

9-91.jpg

10-89.jpg

11-76.jpg

No chance:

The birth rates of Muslims are much higher as those of non-Muslims. In long-therm perspective all countries will became Muslim.

9-91.jpg

10-89.jpg

11-76.jpg

No chance:

The birth rates of Muslims are much higher as those of non-Muslims. In long-therm perspective all countries will became Muslim.

Sadly

9-91.jpg

10-89.jpg

11-76.jpg

The article should be called "What this dumbass blogger who has never been to Paris wants you to think Paris has become under "Islamic Invasion""

9-91.jpg

10-89.jpg

11-76.jpg

No chance:

Interesting perspective here... Birth rate explosions rely heavily upon a government that is supporting the explosion, so what people need to do in order to keep some kind of balance is to vote out or fire the politicians who are complicit in the birth rate explosions among any groups for whom are struggling to survive themselves, much less bringing 3 or 4 to maybe even 5 children into the situation with them.

America has had a belly full of the bullcrap already, and especially the working class who have been sattled with the debt of it all.

You would think a country with as much sense as we claim to have, would be smarter than we have been over these decades, but nope we have been as stupid and ignorant about these things as can be imagined.

Various groups have found this countries weakness, and it has been exploited to the max over the decades.

9-91.jpg

10-89.jpg

11-76.jpg

The article should be called "What this dumbass blogger who has never been to Paris wants you to think Paris has become under "Islamic Invasion""
Have you been to Paris ?

9-91.jpg

10-89.jpg

11-76.jpg

Have you been to Paris ?
No but several co-workers went for a conference a couple months ago and they loved it :thup:

9-91.jpg

10-89.jpg

11-76.jpg

Have you been to Paris ?
No but several co-workers went for a conference a couple months ago and they loved it :thup:
Did they go into the areas beyond the tourist brochure ? LOL.

I bet there is some semblance of normal life inside of Syria still, but one would have to find it inside the safe zones that still exist, and not within the war zones that exist in the areas in which are in total chaos. If invited there by Assad, one would probably see a different Syria in which he would attempt to show you, but in the distance you would also hear the battles of war. The same with Iraq or any other nation that has had war going on. Terrorism is yet another form of war in which exist, but is very hard to detect due to the complexity of such a thing. Smart people understand these complex situations, and so should you. To lie to yourself does everyone a dis-service including yourself.

9-91.jpg

10-89.jpg

11-76.jpg

Sometimes you reap what you sow. The US is pretty similar in those regards.
Funny how North African cities are largely the same as they have always been, while Paris is literally being destroyed.

There is no comparison, you ignorant little shit.

ALL of Europe is suffering, including fucking Ireland.

Forum List

Back