What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
What do you think MIGHT happen?

THat the lefties turn up the heat so much that the cities can't find people dumb enough to take cop jobs?

YOu think that will be a good development?

LOL!!

IF black people get what they have been conditioned to think is in their best interest, it will not be a change. It will be more of the same.

That the lefties pour some more money into the inner cities? LOL!! Sure, it's not that what you have been doing for the last 60 years was WRONG, you just didn't do enough of it!!! LOL!!!!

And the ONe Party state is coming. YOu think the dem leadership is a bunch of non-responsive assholes NOW?

Just wait. YOu haven't seen NOTHING yet.
If blacks don't show up then I guess black people either agree with you or deserve whatever tough love you got coming their way.
So you're going to blame black people for President Trump if Hillary doesn't win?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I'm going over and over it in my head how extremely ignorant it is to punish the democrats for not doing enough so in turn rewarding the GOP.

It infuriates me the GOP has convinced so many that it doesn't matter. Meanwhile they know it matters and evidence they know is that they show up every 2 years and spend a lot of money to get Republicans elected.

Lets see if there is a difference when all those necessary social programs go away and abortion is made illegal so that all those poor black women are forced to have children they don't want. You guys want a conservative daddy government that it tough on crime like Reagan? How did that work out?

We are sorry the entire system is bullshit. That's no excuse not to vote. Organize if you don't like it. If Sarah Palin can do it so can you for god sakes.

A part of me wants to see how Trump is going to help the black community next year. Him and Paul Ryan. Bye bye foodstamps. And they are coming after all the dead beat fathers who aren't paying for their kids. Expect accountability black people. Man, I'm almost starting to like how this sounds.
So is that a yes or a no?

Yes. If a lower number of blacks show up for hillary than for Obama and hillary loses yes.

If after all the cop shootings and lead poisonings Michigan goes to trump I'll lose a little more respect for the black community. Good citizens vote. If 30% of eligible black voters show up what does that say?

If you don't vote you don't matter. So do black lives matter? Let's see
Aww lords massa we cants survives wit out DA whitey approval.

White youths are dropping like flies from opiates abuse.

Pink apes copy everything they claim to hate about blacks. White bitches walking around with silicone lips and ass. White faggot boys now cut their hair like black men. Crackers want "n*gnog" hairstyles, listen to "n*gger" music, wear "n*gger" clothes, do "spook" dances, and speak "Ebonics". Please you wouldn't have a culture without us. You "people" do nothing to solve the problems in your own communities.

Y'all so busy trying to make blacks look bad then whine about no one cares about white problems. Cracker its your own damn faults. Remember I live among crackers most of them are pure trash. Drink 24/7, molest their kids, beat their spouses, kids get high all day, and then they have the nerve to walk around with a smile talking about "n*gger" this n*gger" that. Bitch work on your white trash problems first. Whitey needs to stop blaming blacks for their inbred behavior.

If blacks don't show up then I guess black people either agree with you or deserve whatever tough love you got coming their way.
So you're going to blame black people for President Trump if Hillary doesn't win?

I'm going over and over it in my head how extremely ignorant it is to punish the democrats for not doing enough so in turn rewarding the GOP.

It infuriates me the GOP has convinced so many that it doesn't matter. Meanwhile they know it matters and evidence they know is that they show up every 2 years and spend a lot of money to get Republicans elected.

Lets see if there is a difference when all those necessary social programs go away and abortion is made illegal so that all those poor black women are forced to have children they don't want. You guys want a conservative daddy government that it tough on crime like Reagan? How did that work out?

We are sorry the entire system is bullshit. That's no excuse not to vote. Organize if you don't like it. If Sarah Palin can do it so can you for god sakes.

A part of me wants to see how Trump is going to help the black community next year. Him and Paul Ryan. Bye bye foodstamps. And they are coming after all the dead beat fathers who aren't paying for their kids. Expect accountability black people. Man, I'm almost starting to like how this sounds.

Yes. If a lower number of blacks show up for hillary than for Obama and hillary loses yes.

If after all the cop shootings and lead poisonings Michigan goes to trump I'll lose a little more respect for the black community. Good citizens vote. If 30% of eligible black voters show up what does that say?

Pink apes copy everything they claim to hate about blacks. White bitches walking around with silicone lips and ass. White faggot boys now cut their hair like black men. Crackers want "n*gnog" hairstyles, listen to "n*gger" music, wear "n*gger" clothes, do "spook" dances, and speak "Ebonics". Please you wouldn't have a culture without us. You "people" do nothing to solve the problems in your own communities.

Y'all so busy trying to make blacks look bad then whine about no one cares about white problems. Cracker its your own damn faults. Remember I live among crackers most of them are pure trash. Drink 24/7, molest their kids, beat their spouses, kids get high all day, and then they have the nerve to walk around with a smile talking about "n*gger" this n*gger" that. Bitch work on your white trash problems first. Whitey needs to stop blaming blacks for their inbred behavior.
No matter how good things get there's always going to be poor white and black trash. We will never make the world perfect.

And let's be honest us whites think wiggers are ridiculous too. Stop setting the bar so low for the black community where you compare it and it's problems to the worst part of white society.

Here's the difference between the black community and the white trash community. The whites are going to vote for Donald Trump. They are stupid and wrong. The blacks are going to stay home thus assuring the white trash win. Who's stupider?

Tell me again how the cop shootings and the lead is Trump's fault, or even the GOP's fault.
Oh the lead problem is a perfect example of what happens when incompetent Republicans lead. I don't have all day and you clearly would disagree but I digress.

Do blacks here agree with Republicans on the cop shootings? No. So why would they want cons they disagree with to win?

No matter how good things get there's always going to be poor white and black trash. We will never make the world perfect.

And let's be honest us whites think wiggers are ridiculous too. Stop setting the bar so low for the black community where you compare it and it's problems to the worst part of white society.

Here's the difference between the black community and the white trash community. The whites are going to vote for Donald Trump. They are stupid and wrong. The blacks are going to stay home thus assuring the white trash win. Who's stupider?
Dear the mainstream white community is the white trash community. In America whites have the power to portray themselves as the be all end all. Its nothing new. They hide all the negatives of their community. Shitty behavior isn't rewarded in the black community like the media wants you to believe. The media is a powerful tool.

Whites are the only people I have ever met in real life that brag about stealing and doing drugs. Whites get the benefit of the doubt when they do wrong. "Peer pressure", " mental illness", "bullying" etc are common excuses for bad behavior in the white community. White people have the privilege of being humanized. Again I live in a white neighborhood and witness it first hand. Trash has not a thing to do with being poor. Trash is a state of mind. Whites love to think of every poor black person as trash.
Blacks aren't viewed as human beings in America. I am a poor black woman. I have never committed a crime in my life nor do I think lowly of other poor blacks.

For fuck sake you think you can throw crumbs at us and we're supposed to do what you say. If someone doesn't like a candidate they are not obligated to vote. How about you offer something other than the "racist Trump will win". For the first time in years Black people are taking a stand and no longer choosing "the lesser of two evils". Whites are scared. Its like choosing between being shot or stabbed. Democrats offer nothing but mental slavery to black people. Overt vs covert racism.

Dear the mainstream white community is the white trash community. In America whites have the power to portray themselves as the be all end all. Its nothing new. They hide all the negatives of their community. Shitty behavior isn't rewarded in the black community like the media wants you to believe. The media is a powerful tool.

Whites are the only people I have ever met in real life that brag about stealing and doing drugs. Whites get the benefit of the doubt when they do wrong. "Peer pressure", " mental illness", "bullying" etc are common excuses for bad behavior in the white community. White people have the privilege of being humanized. Again I live in a white neighborhood and witness it first hand. Trash has not a thing to do with being poor. Trash is a state of mind. Whites love to think of every poor black person as trash.
Blacks aren't viewed as human beings in America. I am a poor black woman. I have never committed a crime in my life nor do I think lowly of other poor blacks.

For fuck sake you think you can throw crumbs at us and we're supposed to do what you say. If someone doesn't like a candidate they are not obligated to vote. How about you offer something other than the "racist Trump will win". For the first time in years Black people are taking a stand and no longer choosing "the lesser of two evils". Whites are scared. Its like choosing between being shot or stabbed. Democrats offer nothing but mental slavery to black people. Overt vs covert racism.
Then I agree with Republicans when it comes to fixing the black community. Trumps right. What have you got to lose.

Oh, and I live in a beautiful neighborhood where black people love. They say it's so much nicer here. So much safer. Better schools and virtually no crime. The only blacks who complain and are angry and sense racism are the ones who come from the ghetto and bring the ghetto with them. I'm sure you're one of the good ones and we don't mind you but it's the ones who don't know how to assimilate.

You don't want to assimilate? Is that why 700,000 blacks fled Detroit?

Anyways, half of me agrees with Republicans on the black community. I've seen it up close

And who knew the black community was so angry and being so mistreated still in 2016. More blacks voted in the 70s and I thought blacks have come a long way.

Whites claim the liberal media is stoking the fires but I disagree. The corporate media is using race to divide us. Must be because it's working for them. Whites are turning up in droves to vote and blacks are sitting this one out. Who do you think will lose here?

And although I pick on the black community ultimately I believe we are all in this together. I don't try to antagonize poor whites into voting because most of them would probably vote for trump. The stupid crackers. Lol

And although I pick on the black community ultimately I believe we are all in this together. I don't try to antagonize poor whites into voting because most of them would probably vote for trump. The stupid crackers. Lol

You are no ally of the black community just another white thinking you're better than us. The only reason you don't try that shit with poor whites is because you think all whites are above blacks. Typical of your kind to foam at the mouth when blacks don't conform to white society's ideal of a black person. Go ask these "poor whites" that surround you to shill for Hillary. Please poor whites aren't the only Trump supporter stop with that boldface lie. There's plenty of Trump supporter out in the white suburbs. How do i know? I live there! Don't try to suck up to me now. Your act is so transparent. Indeed you are a dumb cracker. Again money has nothing to do with character.

You are no ally of the black community just another white thinking you're better than us. The only reason you don't try that shit with poor whites is because you think all whites are above blacks. Typical of your kind to foam at the mouth when blacks don't conform to white society's ideal of a black person. Go ask these "poor whites" that surround you to shill for Hillary. Please poor whites aren't the only Trump supporter stop with that boldface lie. There's plenty of Trump supporter out in the white suburbs. How do i know? I live there! Don't try to suck up to me now. Your act is so transparent. Indeed you are a dumb cracker. Again money has nothing to do with character.
Im just boldly honest. Blunt. But I stand by everything I say. Am I racist? No more than you.

I'm not sucking up I'm being honest. We are all in this together. An injustice to you is an injustice to us all. I'm anonymous so I don't give a fuck what you think that's what I love about here. I don't mind hurting your feelings or saying something that sounds racist.

I would help a good black person before I would help an asshole white. In the 90's I got in fights with white racist fraternity brothers over kicking a black kid out of our party just for being black.

And ultimately do you think I'm trying to con or convince you people into voting? There's a difference. I think it's in all our best interest.

If I've offended you, get in line. And if I'm wrong tell me how

Because bobo is a racist you have to be a racist too? Stop adding to the stupid.

..... In the 90's I got in fights with white racist fraternity brothers over kicking a black kid out of our party just for being black......

You have been outed as a liar previously. No one believes your little stories anymore.

I have unkotard on block so I don't know what he said but he doesn't think you should vote for hillary either. Ask him who he's voting for and should you vote for that candidate? Why not. And if unkotard disagrees with you I'd love to know where you disagree

Tell me again how the cop shootings and the lead is Trump's fault, or even the GOP's fault.
Because almost 80% of the cop shootings are done by white males. Conservatives dont like addressing that fact.

Because almost 80% of the cop shootings are done by white males. Conservatives dont like addressing that fact.[/QUOTE

Because almost 80% of the cop shootings are done by white males. Conservatives dont like addressing that fact.

And conservatives will control the government for the next 4 years because 80% of the blacks won't vote.

And conservatives will be in charge the next 4 years because 80% of blacks won't vote.

Forum List

Back