What not regulating your market can produce

• Banned
I think its pretty clear what types of regulation we need to correct these problems , I woul like to hear what others think.

• Banned
To complicated to understand?

well let me help.

The hedge fund owners did this to us on purpose by naked short selling individual companys one at a time until the whole fucking thing collapsed.

They offer up the facts to back it like the unfullfilled stock orders that SOARED over a coulple of days before each corp failed..

This was orchastraited for a few very wealthy people to become obscenely wealthy in a matter of a couple of months.

The reason they were able to do it?

Lack of regulations.

• Banned
Short selling is when you dont own a stock but offer to sell it to someone at the going price and then take a period of time to deliver the stock (like a couple of days). If you KNOW its going to fall precipitously in that few days time you can actually buy it cheaper than you sold it for and make a profit off the sell by delivering the actual stock a couple of days later..

These great big wealthy handful of people gamed our system because the rules were all gone or not inforced.

there was talk about the uptick rule being reinstated a couple of weeks ago along with paring back mark to market accounting. yes there needs to be regulation.

Wow. 9 of 12 posts in a thread with oly 12 posts are all TM's. What a shock.

Afraid not, I'm too busy reading Meltdown: A Free-Market Look at Why the Stock Market Collapsed, the Economy Tanked, and Government Bailouts Will Make Things Worse by Thomas E. Woods.

Which I'd highly recommend by the way.

Forum List

Back