What makes people believe in absurd conspiracy theories?

Bad pilots with box cutters all a sudden come up with a plan that out smarts the most powerful country in the world, and they even hit almost all their targets. One being the Pentagon, the most guarded building in the world, but days later they fly "Bin Ladens" family outside the United States. Wow! Its amazing how people actually bought the official story, which was always a theory. Now that movies have been made based on their theory, and mainstream news reports it as a fact. Do people know when the Television first was created, it was used for propaganda purposes only, and now the TV has become the biggest hypnotist, of all time. If the news runs a story, day in and day out, all a sudden its truth. Without any evidence and they did this same technique again and again like for the build up to war in IRAQ. When IRAQ, the 2000 Election, 911, & Afghanistan. Together were just one huge context of lies, perpetrated by the shadow government.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

MrDennisLB
4 weeks ago
After looking at this for many years, I came to the conclusion that there was NO passengers on any of the attack aircraft on 9/11/01. All those aircraft were flown remotely. There were no terrorist on any of the aircraft. The 2 towers were wired for demolition along with building 7. The Pentagon was also wired with explosives. If you look at all the evidence... Only one nation benefitted from this attack...That country is Israel.

the UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

If you haven't personally witnessed it, or have adequate evidence, what makes you believe?
with some of them, there's a lot of coincidence.

basically, the 'truth' seems fishy.
That is true. But sometimes if it doesn't make sense doesn't mean that's not how it is. Sometimes it is just that simple, that our minds don't want to believe it and we start to question. Then we start to see holes when actually there are no holes, it is just our misunderstanding and basic instinct of humans need for knowledge. If something doesn't make sense to us we automatically question it. Then we search for answers, by asking a family member or friend, search the internet, watch the news ect. Sometimes the correct answer still does not make sense, and the human brain analyzes everything and you begin to think you are being lied to. All because something major can be so simple that we think "no, theres no way its that simple, there has to be more, they are hiding or covering something up."
Also the media feeds viewers stories just to increase sales in merchandise which may be only used for rare occasions, so that merchandise don't just sit there. Merchandise such as survival gear so you can be prepared for nuclear disasters, zombie apocalypse, end of the world, ect ect.

you cant seriously expect me to read all that bible length babble. Unlike you,I am not going to post a bible length babble here.

All I am going to say in my last post to YOU on this thread is people here such as me,dale,john and mindworm get constantly insulted everytime by trolls around here everytime we bring up hard factual evidence around here that 9/11 was an inside job. that link that i posted over a 100 times and that video i also just posted proves that only a moron on crack would believe the official version of the governments.:rolleyes:

9/11 is the worst tragedy ever so it is the one most people attack posters on everytime they cant refute pesky facts.

that link of mine proves the government version of events is every bit as absurd as Lizard people walking the planet.got it? good.:rolleyes:

the governments version of events has been shot down to hell thousands of times by many independent great researchers and shown they are fucking liars,

you mention adequate evidence.the evidence is irrefutable it was an inside job. the evidence is irrefutable that the governments version of events when you look at the real facts,is right up there with Lizard people walking the earth.since you wont look at it as you have proven on this whole thread,thats YOUR problem.Im done with you.
and then posts bible length babble.

If you haven't personally witnessed it, or have adequate evidence, what makes you believe?

That is true. But sometimes if it doesn't make sense doesn't mean that's not how it is. Sometimes it is just that simple, that our minds don't want to believe it and we start to question. Then we start to see holes when actually there are no holes, it is just our misunderstanding and basic instinct of humans need for knowledge. If something doesn't make sense to us we automatically question it. Then we search for answers, by asking a family member or friend, search the internet, watch the news ect. Sometimes the correct answer still does not make sense, and the human brain analyzes everything and you begin to think you are being lied to. All because something major can be so simple that we think "no, theres no way its that simple, there has to be more, they are hiding or covering something up."
Also the media feeds viewers stories just to increase sales in merchandise which may be only used for rare occasions, so that merchandise don't just sit there. Merchandise such as survival gear so you can be prepared for nuclear disasters, zombie apocalypse, end of the world, ect ect.

you cant seriously expect me to read all that bible length babble. Unlike you,I am not going to post a bible length babble here.

All I am going to say in my last post to YOU on this thread is people here such as me,dale,john and mindworm get constantly insulted everytime by trolls around here everytime we bring up hard factual evidence around here that 9/11 was an inside job. that link that i posted over a 100 times and that video i also just posted proves that only a moron on crack would believe the official version of the governments.:rolleyes:

9/11 is the worst tragedy ever so it is the one most people attack posters on everytime they cant refute pesky facts.

that link of mine proves the government version of events is every bit as absurd as Lizard people walking the planet.got it? good.:rolleyes:

the governments version of events has been shot down to hell thousands of times by many independent great researchers and shown they are fucking liars,

you mention adequate evidence.the evidence is irrefutable it was an inside job. the evidence is irrefutable that the governments version of events when you look at the real facts,is right up there with Lizard people walking the earth.since you wont look at it as you have proven on this whole thread,thats YOUR problem.Im done with you.
and then posts bible length babble.
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you had difficulty reading couple paragraphs. My apologies. I will summarize it for you. All I was saying is that people depend on the government way to much and the media embeds fear in people to make them think they need the government . The government makes people think that they need the government for safety and protection, and that the media feeds stories to viewers to help push merchandise off the shelves that doesn't normally sale.

I told you to resend the link so I can look at it. You may get insulted every time by other people I never once commented on anything about it. You just started to assume and called me a troll, who calls someone a troll? You just got mad and went off just because you assumed that my question was saying that all conspiracy theories are absurd, when in fact I do believe there are conspiracy theories that are true, but if you cant see there are some that are absolutely absurd and don't wonder what in the hell makes a person believe that, then I don't know.

This whole time you thought we were debating and thought you owned me and called me names, I was thinking what hell is this person talking about and to call me out of my name because of someone else opinion shows how irrational you are. how you just assume and jump to conclusions, and don't actually confirm facts on your assumptions and conclusions by asking questions to show that you know what you are actually talking about.

Coming at and insulting me based on false assumptions and illogical conclusions that I was debating a topic, when I had no idea I was in a debate with you, and actually getting mad at me and still going on about it and continuing to insult and attack me, without me even giving you a response on what I actually think, its hard for me to take you seriously.

You come up with these false assumptions in your mind (That I'm a troll and run away when faced with evidence) with no actual reasoning for you to assume what you do( That I , The troll, believe everything that the government tells me. Which is false and I don't know where you got that from), then you don't try to figure out or prove to yourself that your assumptions are true.( That I do think some conspiracy theories are true, that I also think some are absurd. That this thread is referring to absurd conspiracy theories, ones that really have no possibility that it can be true).

Which link are you talking about? I see no link? I don't know if its just not coming up on my screen or what? If you really want to know what I think? Send me the link again and I will tell you what I think

A few decades ago, the POPE led Satanic pedophile Globalist clique finalized their plan:

Cause pretext (9/11) for USA to wage war in and bomb hell out of several nations where Muslims are concentrated.

Force Muslim migration to Europe and USA. This will lead to these “sovereign” nations becoming “failed states”

leading to them becoming provinces of the NWOrder world government we are creating.

Additionally, we “elites” (top level Satanic servants), will see to wide-spread poverty world-wide

inciting mass migration from Africa and South America into all of the “Christendom” (formerly called) “sovereign” nations.

Pope himself will go to Mexican/American border and preach that those who oppose unlimited immigration

(by doing such as building a wall [like around pope’s mansion and estate)) are not “Christian”

(IOW: not saved and cannot be saved until they support unlimited immigration).

We elites will see to it that these host nations are led by our minions who will preach to their “citizens”

that it is their duty to welcome and support the “migrants” even though the migrants despise them and intend to dominate rather than assimilate.

RIdX7Ve.png

If some one new to conspiracy theories, were to become a member today on usmessageboard just for the conspiracy theory forum, and had interest and had a lot of curiosity pertaining to conspiracy theories, but was skeptical due to the fact that people make people seem nuts that believe in conspiracies hardcore.
After reading this thread they would know why people make conspiracy theorist look nuts. For the simple fact that its always an argument, that the theorist are always right and the sceptics are always wrong. That you will be attacked if someone thinks your opinion is wrong. Theorist mind is unwilling to open and even consider somebody else's logic and that you will be considered a troll and cowardly if they disagree or you disagree with there information and opinions. That you are dumb because you lack common sense and logic and basic comprehension skills based on your opinion just because they don't agree with you.
Not only do conspiracy theorist make them selves look nuts for believing them, but for how they act when engaged in a discussion or whatever. Aggressive, immature, unreasonable, the unwillingness to admit they are wrong, the unwillingness to even listen and give other opinions any kind of consideration, and the unwillingness to respect some one else's thoughts on the subject. By lashing out, once easily offended and demean ones character and call some one out of their name. Just that is why sceptics and others think conspiracy theorist are nuts. They lack the ability to have a mature adult conversation.
Its ok for conspiracy theorist to believe what they do and act the way they do, but not ok for some one to be skeptical and question things before the put their belief in it.

P.S. again I apologize for biblical length responses. Its just I actually put thought to what I have to say and to make sure it makes sense. That it is all. Thank you

I told you to resend the link so I can look at it. You may get insulted every time by other people I never once commented on anything about it. You just started to assume and called me a troll, who calls someone a troll? You just got mad and went off just because you assumed that my question was saying that all conspiracy theories are absurd, when in fact I do believe there are conspiracy theories that are true, but if you cant see there are some that are absolutely absurd and don't wonder what in the hell makes a person believe that, then I don't know.

This whole time you thought we were debating and thought you owned me and called me names, I was thinking what hell is this person talking about and to call me out of my name because of someone else opinion shows how irrational you are. how you just assume and jump to conclusions, and don't actually confirm facts on your assumptions and conclusions by asking questions to show that you know what you are actually talking about.

Coming at and insulting me based on false assumptions and illogical conclusions that I was debating a topic, when I had no idea I was in a debate with you, and actually getting mad at me and still going on about it and continuing to insult and attack me, without me even giving you a response on what I actually think, its hard for me to take you seriously.

You come up with these false assumptions in your mind (That I'm a troll and run away when faced with evidence) with no actual reasoning for you to assume what you do( That I , The troll, believe everything that the government tells me. Which is false and I don't know where you got that from), then you don't try to figure out or prove to yourself that your assumptions are true.( That I do think some conspiracy theories are true, that I also think some are absurd. That this thread is referring to absurd conspiracy theories, ones that really have no possibility that it can be true).

Which link are you talking about? I see no link? I don't know if its just not coming up on my screen or what? If you really want to know what I think? Send me the link again and I will tell you what I think
And honestly la RAM fan I didn't expect you to read anything simply because it wasn't meant for you. Two thumbs responded to my reply and I responded back. This post had nothing to do with you, so by you not reading my biblical length response how could you even have a response?

Often people believe because some of them are actually true.

We don't know what the govt is up to. There are classified documents that we can't see, so we can't know everything, so we have to take guesses. Now, when you find out some are true, then they could all potentially be true, right?

Why do people automatically believe everything the Operation Mockingbird lamestream media tells them? Why do they know that the Smith-Mundt Act no longer applies? Why don't they ever question the fact that 90 percent of ALL media is owned by six huge conglomerates that all have seats on the Council On Foreign Relations? Do you blindly believe everything you are told???
I think a lot of people need guidance and depend to much on our government. Everything you do hear from media sources aren't always a lie. So the media embeds fear in people and exaggerate things and its not hard to make something sound real.
They express all the effects of global warming on the news, with movies, and other sources. They embed the fear of the world ending, for example, and when there is a new record high temperature people automatically think of global warming and instantly start visioning the north and south poles melting, Antarctica damn that's a lot of ice that continent by its self will flood the world, Sea levels raising, crazy weather, then awe man its going to get cold and freeze everything. There has been record breaking everything since day 1. The first day in 150 years this region reaches the high of 102 degrees Fahrenheit, breaking the record high of 101.9 degrees Fahrenheit this day 150 years ago. Its those damn greenhouse gases global warming is happening now not 100 years from now but now.
People read things on the internet and they don't consider the source. John Smith from Turtle Creek Pa, wrote an article titled, " Zombies! The apocalypse is near, prepare yourself!" and he writes info on how advance science is now a days and it is possible, probably has some pictures that he photoshop on his comp that looks pretty real. It sounds convincing so they believe it. But not considering this person john smith might be a made up person to scare people, well gullible people, and they have no idea who he is or his mental state. I can see if a top notch scientist wrote something but someone from a little town you never heard of that has no creditability at all, come on now.
Like I said people need guidance and depend to much on our government. People worry way to much because of the fear that the media embeds into them. The government thinks if they can embed fear in to the people and show them that they can provide a sense of security and that the people can depend on the government to protect them and keep them safe. So the government controls the people by embedding fear that without the government we wouldn't be able to survive with out them.

I was in about 8th grade, and my history teacher conducted an experiment. The class I was in was pretty big, about 28, 29 students. What he did was, he told the first student in the first chair of the first row a secret. That student then had to tell the student behind him so on and so forth. By the time it got to the last student, the secret was all messed up. Concluding information can and will change, as it goes on people will add and subtract details making it questionable. Only sceptic people realize this and understands that people twist words and sometimes people make shit up on purpose to just get attention.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, I am a conspiracy analyst and I can back up my contentions with facts and data. I don't worry about this corporate entity that people believe is a legitimate governmental body. I simply seek to expose it for the parasitic entity that it truly is.....nothing more, nothing less.

We don't know what the govt is up to. There are classified documents that we can't see, so we can't know everything, so we have to take guesses. Now, when you find out some are true, then they could all potentially be true, right?
They all could be possibly true. But I cant help to think what if the ones we find out are true were always meant to be figured out, and were coys to keep people at bay. Give people enough to satisfy their curiosity, and make them believe that they cant hide things from us forever. Some maybe completely made up to have people in a constant state of not knowing to keep attention away from other issues. Some maybe completely made up so they can have a control over us by making it seem that we need them to keep us safe. Some maybe completely made up for marketing reasons. Some are just completely unrealistic that there is no way it can be true.

They all could be possibly true. But I cant help to think what if the ones we find out are true were always meant to be figured out, and were coys to keep people at bay. Give people enough to satisfy their curiosity, and make them believe that they cant hide things from us forever. Some maybe completely made up to have people in a constant state of not knowing to keep attention away from other issues. Some maybe completely made up so they can have a control over us by making it seem that we need them to keep us safe. Some maybe completely made up for marketing reasons. Some are just completely unrealistic that there is no way it can be true.

The issue here is that people know how humans work, and they play on humans. How best to hide something but to make lots of conspiracy theories, use the people who like them to peddle them, then have others think they're just weirdos, and then hide the real stuff among the conspiracies.

The issue here is that people know how humans work, and they play on humans. How best to hide something but to make lots of conspiracy theories, use the people who like them to peddle them, then have others think they're just weirdos, and then hide the real stuff among the conspiracies.
exactly!

A few decades ago, the POPE led Satanic pedophile Globalist clique finalized their plan:

Cause pretext (9/11) for USA to wage war in and bomb hell out of several nations where Muslims are concentrated.

Force Muslim migration to Europe and USA. This will lead to these “sovereign” nations becoming “failed states”

leading to them becoming provinces of the NWOrder world government we are creating.

Additionally, we “elites” (top level Satanic servants), will see to wide-spread poverty world-wide

inciting mass migration from Africa and South America into all of the “Christendom” (formerly called) “sovereign” nations.

Pope himself will go to Mexican/American border and preach that those who oppose unlimited immigration

(by doing such as building a wall [like around pope’s mansion and estate)) are not “Christian”

We elites will see to it that these host nations are led by our minions who will preach to their “citizens”

that it is their duty to welcome and support the “migrants” even though the migrants despise them and intend to dominate rather than assimilate.

RIdX7Ve.png

Why do people automatically believe everything the Operation Mockingbird lamestream media tells them? Why do they know that the Smith-Mundt Act no longer applies? Why don't they ever question the fact that 90 percent of ALL media is owned by six huge conglomerates that all have seats on the Council On Foreign Relations? Do you blindly believe everything you are told???

They just won't ever get it no matter what information we put in front of them.

Most won't bother to read it, or watch it. Which explains why their minds remain pea sized and they stay stuck in the dumbed down Matrix.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

you guys both nailed it.:thup:

RIdX7Ve.png

They just won't ever get it no matter what information we put in front of them.

Most won't bother to read it, or watch it. Which explains why their minds remain pea sized and they stay stuck in the dumbed down Matrix.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

you guys both nailed it.:thup:
If you are referring to me? Which I'm pretty sure you are. Where and from what, makes you think I wont get it? I haven't even disagreed with any of your "pesky" facts on any conspiracy. I haven't even gave any of your information the time of day, simply because I have asked to make your self clear and send me the link again. There are so many posts to go back and look through, and I want to make sure I look at the one you are talking about.

I want to make myself clear before I say anything. I really don't know what to believe what really happened on 9/11. All I know is that a lot of people lost there lives that day, and for who was responsible for the attack? I don't know?

OK, There is a "False Flag" operation- "False Flag"- covert operations that are designed to deceive in such a way that activities appear as though they are being carried out by individual entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.
In the 9/11 case, False Flag, It would mean that The United States Government planned and executed a plan, Flying planes into the World Trade Centers, Pentagon, and who knows the 4th target, I think The White House was the 4th target, and blamed it on Al Qaeda. To have a reason to invade Iraq and Afghanistan.

False Flag. Yes some believe that our government is ruthless and have the heartless desperation to do such a cowardly act to have an excuse to wage war on Iraq for a number of reasons. One reason that I heard over the years is that Bush Jr. had a personal conflict with Saddam. That Saddam tried to or planned on assassinating Bush Jr.s father, Bush Sr. It Could of been for Iraq's oil? Bush's assumption that they had weapons of mass destruction? Who knows?
If our Government was responsible I cant help but think, isn't what happened a little 2 extreme? I would think the Government, if planned a False Flag, would do something less extreme and that would cause minimal casualties. Or come up with another reason to invade Iraq. I could be wrong? Think about it, would the government really commit an act that would take the lives of thousands of innocent Americans? Its possible but really?
Who would of been flying the planes? I don't know any American that would volunteer to fly a plane into a building and commit suicide. And where did the passengers get the descriptions of the hijackers? They described the men involved to be foreign and that they tied red string around their heads. I would also think they would have chose different targets, and/or made it look like another failed attempt to attack America and the government would make up evidence to blame it on the middle east. .

Another theory. There were 19 Al Qaeda hijackers that took over the planes and flew them into their targets. A lot of people think this theory is impossible. I myself don't think it is any more impossible then it is for "False Flag". I think either theory could be true, do I believe one more then the other, No I don't.
Al Qaeda had previously attempted to bomb the world trade center in 1993. Which was a failed attempt. If Osama was embarrassed of the failed attempt he could of been determined to finish what he started and so that he would keep the respect of his terrorist group. 1993 to 2001 is roughly 8 years he could of been planning. Al Qaeda members could of learned to fly a plane in that amount of time. Since the bombing failed he probably was certain that flying planes in to the Twin Towers will surely take them down.
Some say its impossible that the planes took the towers down by themselves. I really don't think its impossible The planes hit the towers more then half way to the top of each tower. I think where the planes hit was the perfect spot to hit. I would think the top of any skyscraper would be a lot weaker then the bottom. The force of the impact could of caused a lot of stress on the building materials that could eventually give way. If the top floors would collapse the weight of the floors above the impact, all the cement, steel, and other materials, would just keep collapsing through each floor ceiling and with each floor more weight was added.
Some think that the burning of the fuel was a factor. But jet fuel cannot get hot enough to melt steel and/or cement, and there could of not been enough of fuel to melt steel even if the fuel got hot enough. However, The fuel could burn any other building material and ceilings could collapsed.
The explosion on the initial impact could of caused stress on the building material and weakened it. And I'm sure there were several smaller explosions after impact, the plane engines, and whatever else that could of weaken support.
I'm sorry but I don't think its impossible for planes to be able to take the Twin Towers down. I read somewhere that the towers were built to withstand getting struck by a 707 and the planes that hit the towers were 767, a much larger plane. So Just for the fact that the planes were massive and have a cruising speed of 528.79 mph. That was one hell of an impact.
People say that the hijacked planes where flying around for 2 hours before our air force responded, that they would of responded a lot faster. Well we never expected that to happen. Completely caught of guard. Also over the summer, it took little over an hour for our air force to respond to Russian Bombers flying a long side of the west coast. Russia said they were seeing how fast our air force would intercept and it happened twice. Now that looks bad. So what makes people think the air force would of been on it just like that?
9/11 happened so fast government officials were caught off guard and didn't know whether to believe it or not. Someone calls saying the plane been hijacked, will be kind of hard to comprehend and I'm sure the last thing you would think is that it is a suicide mission and the people that hijacked the plane plan on flying it into the twin towers. The planes went off coarse and no one really knew exact location. They could of sent jets up but not knowing exactly where and/or which one, I'm sure there were planes others in the sky, without any confirmed sighting what can they do? Pilots flying the jets wouldn't be able to really see it that easily unless it was right in front of them. They rely on radar and cameras that are placed in specific parts of the plane to provide visual where the pilot could not see. And not knowing the real intention why it was hijacked they couldn't just shoot it down with all those people on board, without knowing if it could be resolved peacefully.
It wasn't until 2 planes hit the towers and 1 plane hit the pentagon that we knew it was an attack and had to make sure the 4th plane didn't reach target. I live 2 hours from sommerset county where the 4th plane crashed. I know people that live in that area that say they remember 9/11 like it was yesterday. Some say they heard a little explosion before the plane hit the ground and the rumbling sound of jets flew by. So that makes me think the 4th plane was shot down. If the Government was behind it why would they of shot the 4th one down? Wouldn't they just finish.
But yea to our slow response does not mean that the government was involved. .

The Government is more then enough capable of being responsible for 9/11, no one will really know unless some info in the future gets leaked to the public, but something major like this makes me think that the people that were in on it, are no longer living.
So the Government had their reasons and capability of executing something so tragic to get their way, and you had a determined terrorist who hated America and attempted to bomb the towers once before.
If it was the government, I hope they go to hell and there time will come. If it was terrorists at least some justice was served.
No one may never really know besides maybe the passengers and the people responsible.

I admit, I didn't read the entire thread, (it's 16 pages long) but I am going to share this video. Please watch it, those of you who think that we can still trust our media/government.

Sometimes the conspiracy theory is more believable than the story the media/government is pushing. Also there are times that the "Official" story has too many holes in it and leaves you with more questions than answers
The conspiracies have more holes and bigger holes in their stories though, every time.
Every time??? When conspiracy theories end up being true like the Gulf Of Tonkin incident or the Reichstag Fire you end up sounding like an idiot when you use terms like that. Yes, many conspiracy theories are bat shit crazy but to dismiss them all makes you nuttier than than those who believe them all.

Forum List

Back