What Limits Should We Impose On Truth?

And what relevant policies would be different, assuming we vote Republican instead?

I'm just confused because most of what you are complaining about isn't a matter state policy. It's just people or businesses shutting down Trump supporters on their own. Not sure how voting Republican would stop that.
1636291773413.png

Nice meme. But it doesn't answer my question. How will voting Republican keep liberals from shutting down opposing views in the ways you describe in the OP? Those kinds of things were going on while Trump was President. And before. I assume they'll still be up to the same tricks if another Republican is elected. How do you see it changing?

Last edited:
No, my question was about the suppression of ideas that you describe in the OP. Your meme had nothing to do with that.

Is this what you voted for????
It's sort of an IQ test.

"Here is the list of Biden’s proposals, drawn from the transcript of the president’s press conference:

Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.

Stop all deportation.

End prosecution of illegal border crossers.

Support the deadly sanctuary cities.

Incentivize illegal-alien child smuggling.

Expand asylum for all new illegal aliens.

Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.

Taxpayer-funded lawyers will be given to all illegal aliens.

Abolish immigration enforcement against illegal workers.

Restore Catch and Release policies for illegals.

Grant work permits for illegal aliens.

Provide taxpayer subsidies and welfare for illegal aliens and new immigrants.

Federal Student Aid and free community college for illegal aliens.

Sign new immigrants up for welfare immediately.

End requirement for immigrants’ self-sufficiency and maximize their welfare.

End all travel bans, including from jihadist regions.

Grant mass amnesty.

Vastly expand low-skilled immigration to the United States.

Increase refugee admissions by 700 percent.

Abolish law enforcement as we know it.

End cash bail.

Abolish completely the death penalty.

Appoint social justice prosecutors in order to free violent criminals.

End mandatory minimums.

Incentivize prison closure.

End solitary confinement.

Free federal housing for former inmates.

Rejoin Paris Climate Accord.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions for homes, offices, and all new buildings by 2030.

Mandate zero carbon emissions from power plants by 2035.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.

Mandate all 500,000 school buses and all 3 million government vehicles be changed to zero-emission vehicles within five years.

Install 500,000 taxpayer-funded charging stations nationwide.

End school choice.

End tax credit scholarships serving disadvantaged students in 26 states.

Oppose 14 million Americans with education savings accounts and get rid of school choice, having to do with school choice.

Eliminate school choice in Washington, D.C.

Abolish all charter schools.

Ban funding for charter schools in poor neighborhoods.

Abolish educational standards.

Abolish the suburbs with AFFH regulations.

They’re going to rip down the wall."

President Trump’s List of 42 Disastrous Things Joe Biden Would Do as President - Geller Report News

President Trump outlines Joe Biden's agenda that will destroy America. The choice could not be clearer in November.

gellerreport.com

Is this what you voted for????
It's sort of an IQ test.
Not sure what you mean. I voted libertarian, so, no.

Why are you ignoring my question? I'm actually curious how you think voting Republican will prevent liberals from suppressing ideas they don't like. Nothing in your responses addresses that.

Not sure what you mean. I voted libertarian, so, no.

Why are you ignoring my question? I'm actually curious how you think voting Republican will prevent liberals from suppressing ideas they don't like. Nothing in your responses addresses that.

There are always only two choices in a national election.....Democrat or Republican.

I still don't understand why black face is bad.

I mean in a movie an actors job is to pretend to be someone else. I mean Peter sellers played a Asian in murder by death but no one got mad. No one gets mad at the Wayans brothers for the movie white chicks. Hell for some odd reason no one got mad at Robert Downey Jr for playing a black guy in tropic thunder.

It can't be because it's offensive because blacks are allowed to make fun of white people all the time, they are allowed to chastise us, they are allowed to be racist towards us, and a lot of times they are allowed to threaten us with no reprocussions at all. But white guy with black face paint is the worst person ever?

It's all just confusing to me. Like the white guy who did Cleveland's voice on American apologized and quit doing the voice because Cleveland is black. Ok, well how come no one complained about Nancy Cartwright doing a bunch of men's voices on the Simpsons? Or why tina on bob's burgers is a man and so is Linda.

It's a shame to see our college youth be so soft and weak and vulnerable. You're not supposed to be a closed minded asshole that's cynical against the world till you get in your 70s but they are starting early.

Hate speech in Canada is condemned and from a Canadian POV is one of the main reasons why Canada ranks so highly on freedom.

Perhaps America's most critical problem that robs it's people of their 'freedom' is the gun violence that robs the people of 'safety' in public places?
Oh Look at the freaking Nazi .......Proud of killing Free Speech

A return to the limited powers of the federal gov't is needed. Fire almost every gov't employee and end the raising of the debt ceiling PERMANENTLY.

Return all internal affairs to the States.

Take note that a country is judged on it's quality of life on several paramters and one of them is safety. That's probably the main reason why the US is down at 15th. and is sure to go lower after the Rittenhouse murders.

Take note that a country is judged on it's quality of life on several paramters and one of them is safety. That's probably the main reason why the US is down at 15th. and is sure to go lower after the Rittenhouse murders.
Putting a ribbon around Fascism doesn't make it safe.

There's nothing said or claimed by Trump that can be trusted to not be just another lie. Another Big Lie. It's not worth my time to even look at what you're trying to pedal.

Putting a ribbon around Fascism doesn't make it safe.
The Rittenhouse murders and the inevitable spinoff murders are consistent with fascism. As are false claims of winning an election by the would be dictator.

There are several more obvious signs of his attempts.

Working class Americans are primed and ready for him because of the huge amount of discontent in your country, due to being cheated out of a piece of the great American pie.

And now the obvious is causing the rabid right to shoot their own feet off by refusing to acknowledge even the lowering of cost of prescription drugs. Insulin for example, down from $600 a month to a maximum of $35! fkn weird!!

Forum List

Back