What Liberal News Sources Aren't Telling You About the IG Report

The FBI withheld information from the FISA court that they felt was damning to their case and may prevent them from getting the warrant. That is all you need to know about whether or not they had a motive. if they were truly just trying to get to the bottom of things, they would release all information, but they merely wanted to get Trump. They were acting as prosecutors against Trump vs investigators. It is obvious to anyone who doesn't have TDS.

You already assigned motive to the agents in your first sentence. The IG report stated they could not determine the motive, whether it was intentional or whether it was simply error. It's hard for me to believe it was simply error, but if any of these agents are going to be prosecuted for it, the DOJ needs to do better than "hard for me to believe" and reach a higher bar.
we have proven they falsified evidence
we have proven they set people up
we have proven they lied when they said the steele report wasn't used
we have proven their hate for trump
we have proven they had "insurance policies"

and you need more.

yet "can you look into that" is a high crime and trump needs to go.

fuck that shit.

The FBI withheld information from the FISA court that they felt was damning to their case and may prevent them from getting the warrant. That is all you need to know about whether or not they had a motive. if they were truly just trying to get to the bottom of things, they would release all information, but they merely wanted to get Trump. They were acting as prosecutors against Trump vs investigators. It is obvious to anyone who doesn't have TDS.

You already assigned motive to the agents in your first sentence. The IG report stated they could not determine the motive, whether it was intentional or whether it was simply error. It's hard for me to believe it was simply error, but if any of these agents are going to be prosecuted for it, the DOJ needs to do better than "hard for me to believe" and reach a higher bar.

So we are left to speculate based on the evidence at hand. Not sure how the DOJ can say for sure they excercised bias, they aren't mind readers, however, they can look at the litnany of potential omissions, errors and texts that all went against Trump and come to a reasonable conclusion about intent. I am not saying they necessarily have enough for criminal prosecution, but a few demotions/firings could be possible.

These rehearsed prewritten press releases have been made and sitting there for a long long time.

It is outright treason and I have said if there aren't arrests on a mass scale (there should be executions starting with Brennan) then our country is dead.

Here, let me clarify. Our country is dead. We allow it to happen cause most of us are gutless cowards. Then again, if we do offer the slightest of resistance then we are attacked incessantly. Attacked physically and every other way. So, it will indeed take courage to offer the type of resistance it will take to bring a reckoning to these traitors.

Feudalism is around the corner. Middle class leftists will be getting what they deserve. The conservative middle class, I feel very sorry for.

Oh, boo.hoo.hoo.hoo..

Let's be clear. the people said NO to Trump, we made him president anyway, and every day he proves the people got this right.

Trump isn't a king. People have a right to disagree with him, and when he does something corrupt, someone should call it out.
oh boo hoo hoo hoo...my bitch lost and now i am going to be mad at the system we've had since 1787.

oh boo hoo hoo hoo

let's be clear - trump won.

and you need more.

fuck that shit.

All I need is for people to not exaggerate or repeat falsehoods about what has been proven.

There were lies and omissions on the FISA warrant. No one was "set up" in fact the Horowitz report indicates there was no indication there was anything of the sort. I don't know where you got that they said the Steele report wasn't used. Some people showed they had bias against Trump. A lot of other people had no such evidence.

You all should apply the same standards for Trump as you do these FBI staff and see where that gets you.

and you need more.

fuck that shit.

Um, yeah, when Trump held up 491 Million in aid, he committed a crime.

Here's the underlying problem. Everyone in Washington knows that Trump is unfit for office and no one expected him to "Win". They really thought the Russian interference wouldn't have an effect, but it needed to be stopped.

Then the Electoral College fucked up, and we have to kind of admit the Russians snookered us.

oh boo hoo hoo hoo...my bitch lost and now i am going to be mad at the system we've had since 1787.

oh boo hoo hoo hoo

The People Said No. The thing is, the EC is normally a formality... Ramming a clearly unqualified guy into office because of an Anachronism is insane....

The People Said No. They said No when they put Democrats in charge of the house. They said no when the majority supports impeachment.

So we are left to speculate based on the evidence at hand. Not sure how the DOJ can say for sure they excercised bias, they aren't mind readers, however, they can look at the litnany of potential omissions, errors and texts that all went against Trump and come to a reasonable conclusion about intent. I am not saying they necessarily have enough for criminal prosecution, but a few demotions/firings could be possible.

Absolutely you can come to a reasonable conclusion on intent and I'd probably agree with you in most if not all the cases.

And then what happens the next time Russia or China tries to influence our election, but no one wants to follow up on it because they are afraid they might get in trouble?

I kind of want my law enforcement to be proactive.

oh boo hoo hoo hoo

The People Said No. The thing is, the EC is normally a formality... Ramming a clearly unqualified guy into office because of an Anachronism is insane....

The People Said No. They said No when they put Democrats in charge of the house. They said no when the majority supports impeachment.

And they will say no in 2020 when you commies are left with wet tissues in hand yet again.

And then what happens the next time Russia or China tries to influence our election, but no one wants to follow up on it because they are afraid they might get in trouble?

I kind of want my law enforcement to be proactive.
what happens next time *WE* go out jacking with other countries elections. you and the left keep acting as if this is new and has never happened before.

y'all are full of your own shit.

many on the left keep saying that muellers report didn't say trump DIDN'T do it so hey - eat your own turds.

WATCH: Inspector General Horowitz admits he cannot rule out political bias as motivation for FISA abuses

And they will say no in 2020 when you commies are left with wet tissues in hand yet again.

Trump isn't going to win in 2020. He hasn't won over anyone who didn't vote for him in 2016, and he's probably alienated at least some of the people who voted for him in 2016 to "Send a message", who are probably horrified by his conduct.

And when the recession comes next year, he's done.

One agent falsified parts of the FISA application. Wrong but not politically based. It was a flaw in the FISA process but NOT politically motivated

Who? Popadpolous set himself up in a drunken binge. Carter Page set himself up by his contacts ith Russians government officials over years

we have proven they lied when they said the Steele report wasn't used

No one said that. It was PART of what was used. Even the Nunes Memo noted that

Irrelevant

Private text messages that the IG found had no effect on actions taken. He DID find that other FBI agents had expletive filled texts CELEBRATING Trump's win

What he found was that there was no political motivation behind any actions taken. That Crossfire Hurricane was opened as an investigation for CAUSE

oh boo hoo hoo hoo

ie - TRUMP WON.

eat it. use a spoon and put some sugar on it.

what happens next time *WE* go out jacking with other countries elections. you and the left keep acting as if this is new and has never happened before.

many on the left keep saying that muellers report didn't say trump DIDN'T do it so hey - eat your own turds.

Oh, I think it's wrong for us to try to influence other countries' elections. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't be on guard for it.

But what you guys want to do is prosecute career law enforcement for doing their jobs...

Aren't you the ones who whine about a "Ferguson" effect because of the few times someone questions when a cop shoots an unarmed black kid?

What do you think that career law enforcement are going to do when they see election interference... "Shit, that guy might win, I'm not going to get involved."

Oh, I think it's wrong for us to try to influence other countries' elections. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't be on guard for it.

But what you guys want to do is prosecute career law enforcement for doing their jobs...

Aren't you the ones who whine about a "Ferguson" effect because of the few times someone questions when a cop shoots an unarmed black kid?

What do you think that career law enforcement are going to do when they see election interference... "Shit, that guy might win, I'm not going to get involved."
they didn't do their jobs. they attacked a candidate they didn't like.

WATCH: Inspector General Horowitz admits he cannot rule out political bias as motivation for FISA abuses

stop acting like the victim.

One agent falsified parts of the FISA application. Wrong but not politically based. It was a flaw in the FISA process but NOT politically motivated

Who? Popadpolous set himself up in a drunken binge. Carter Page set himself up by his contacts ith Russians government officials over years

we have proven they lied when they said the Steele report wasn't used

No one said that. It was PART of what was used. Even the Nunes Memo noted that

Irrelevant

Private text messages that the IG found had no effect on actions taken. He DID find that other FBI agents had expletive filled texts CELEBRATING Trump's win

What he found was that there was no political motivation behind any actions taken. That Crossfire Hurricane was opened as an investigation for CAUSE
not biased? then why do that unless you're going for a desired BIASED OUTCOME????

lord you swim with the worst turds.

Liberal news sources such as the New York Times and Washington Post, not to mention CNN and MSNBC, have pounced on the finding that the investigation was not politically motivated, but they have ignored virtually everything else in the report because the report documents, among other things, that the FISA memo was full of lies.
I call bullshit. Here's an example, a Wa Po headline from today..........
Inspector general says the FBI is not vindicated by his report on Trump campaign probe
Here is one from the NYT.........
Horowitz Hearing Highlights: Watchdog Warns Against Exonerating F.B.I. in Russia Inquiry, Pointing to Flaws
"Senators and the inspector general painted a scathing portrait of the F.B.I., with Republicans accusing agents of exploiting rules and joining Democrats in demanding a surveillance overhaul."

The few shows on MSNBC I've watched all have made a point of mentioning the seriousness of the misconduct.

You folks can jump and scream and whine and bitch all you like. The IG report shows there was no witch hunt, the investigation wasn't a sham, and as much as the Golfer-in-Chief tries to play the victimhood card there is no evidence the FBI was "out to get him."

If they were, they would have blown up his campaign by going public with their investigation in his campaign's contacts with Russians. Kinda like Comey blew up Clinton's campaign.

Forum List

Back