What laws did Cain break?

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
None.

Much ado about nothing that happened around 15 years ago.

Touchy-feely is not a crime.

Presidents like Bush and Clinton routinely put their hands on other-heads-of state at summits etc...................

If thats the best they can come up with......................

You know how many personal interactions Cain probaly had with individuals as a CEO???????????????

Remember the Duke lacrosse team accusations made by some whore -which turned out to be bogus?????

And ruined young lives...............................

None.

Presidents like Bush and Clinton routinely put their hands on other-heads-of state at summits etc...................

Sexual harrasment if proven can be criminal.

But in Cain's case nothing that I have heard or seen proves he sexually harrassed anyone.

Remember the Duke lacrosse team accusations made by some whore -which turned out to be bogus?????

And ruined young lives...............................

When I 1st heard about that case it just didnt set well with me.

My gut feeling was right then, and I have a "feeling" I am going to be right this time too.

None.

I always though putting hands on other heads-of-state was a breach of protocal

None.

Without consent it certainly is a crime. It is called sexual assault whether it is reported and prosecuted at the time or not. There is much law under the bridge that allows prosecution for old sex crimes. This happens mostly with child abuse and incest but it is prosecuted.

None.

Without consent it certainly is a crime. It is called sexual assault whether it is reported and prosecuted at the time or not. There is much law under the bridge that allows prosecution for old sex crimes. This happens mostly with child abuse and incest but it is prosecuted.

Easy to make accusations...........

Like yelling fire in a crowed theater - or making false reports of crimes (Tamara Brawley).......

All moot anyway.......

CAIN WAS NEVER GOING TO WIN THE GOP NOMINATION

Only one with a chanceto stop Romney was Perry - who blew it in the debates.

Claimed by the media? I love it... 5 women have come out and accused him. But it's the Media that's doing it.

You folk really do live in your own little world, don't you?

Now... I am not saying he's guilty... I have no idea whether he did those things or not. But You fuckers have him anointed as lily white without the facts coming out. Typical Conservative Bullshit.

As I said... when the Weiner thing came out(no pun intended), I said(and you can look back if you want) something to the effect of... If he did this, he should resign, but I want to know the facts before I make a judgment.

You numbnuts can't be that honest and forthright... You will defend him to the nth degree.

he broke the law of public opinion, which is pretty much the only one that matters in politics........

What's your point? Nobody is suggesting that Cain should be charged as a criminal (though sexual harassment certainly is illegal). Cain is a high profile public figure vying for the office of the POTUS. If he can't answer questions - or refuses to answer questions - regarding these alleged incidents, then he has no business running for office. The whining from Cain and his supporters is ridiculous.

The law that when you run for president you make sure that you have a good staff and that you identify in advance as many possible gotcha moments as you can and have a good plan in place for dealing with them.

Just like he knew in 2003 that someone running for high office should do. But he opted not to do it this time around.

Pretty serious law to break for someone who is running for president.

The law that when you run for president you make sure that you have a good staff and that you identify in advance as many possible gotcha moments as you can and have a good plan in place for dealing with them.

Just like he knew in 2003 that someone running for high office should do. But he opted not to do it this time around.

Didnt seem to be a problem with Clinton in 92

He broke the carnal law of getting away with sex scandals that’s an entrance level course in Politics 101. If he flunked that course he’s not smart enough to be our President. He’s got women coming out of the wood work running after him screaming sexual harassment. That’s so annoying, please get him off T.V.!

Besides his 9-9-9- program would lower taxes for millionaires and raise taxes for the middle class. He wants to lower the minimum wage and he wants to take away the tax intrest mortgage refunds for home owners. Who cares about who he tried to screw in his off time. Put him in office and he'll be screwing the taxpayers!

Didnt seem to be a problem with Clinton in 92

That was different though.

None.

Sexual harrasment if proven can be criminal.

But in Cain's case nothing that I have heard or seen proves he sexually harrassed anyone.

No criminal charges were ever considered. This whole thing is bullshit. Females who have genuinely suffered from sexual predators do not take a settlement, they take it to court. Simple. No guy could pay me enough not to have my day in court if there was a genuine reason. This is no more than crap.

Up to this point, just allegations and claims by the media. Just no proof.

beyond cain admitting the settlement would be an issue back in 03

A settlement doesn't necessarily equate to guilt. I haven't seen the settlement. What does it say?

If what these women are saying is true though, yeah, screw him.

That's what I want to see too. I want to see the settlement documents, I want to see the written accusation that caused the settlement to happen(things like that aren't just verbal... there's a paper trail somewhere).

But thanks for saying your last line... that's exactly how I feel. I don't feel it's some evil left wing conspiracy, nor do I feel that these women are lying or not lying. I just want the facts to come out. Just like Weiner.

Forum List

Back