What Kind Of Motivational Quote is THIS???

Hey, our friend Bonzi has a crisis. We need to come up with a good motivational quote.

th

Doing the newsletter for my job, I did a Google Image search for a motivational quote and this was one of them... huh???

That would motivate me if they could cover up her face. I'd have to see a full length to see if I would bang.

What more do you need to see? Do you require a complete physical? Or are you a legs or ass man?
She has to have big booty and small waist. There is no compromising on that.
This will trigger my allergies.

What are you trying to motivate?

Seriously, it's not even a QUOTE.... I typed in Motivational Quote!

2/10 Would Not Bang?

My eyes never got down that far
Because you closed your eyes but both of your hands are way down there. Am I right? Coz that is my normal routine also.
Asclepias also closes his eyes but both hands are holding the hair each side of the head. LOL.

I posted another pic for him ;)

2/10 Would Not Bang?

Because you closed your eyes but both of your hands are way down there. Am I right? Coz that is my normal routine also.
Asclepias also closes his eyes but both hands are holding the hair each side of the head. LOL.

That was a joke. Hope I didn't hurt anyone's feeling.

2/10 Would Not Bang?

It was awesome.. so what kind of girl do YOU like? (or are you not into girls...?)

2/10 Would Not Bang?

It was awesome.. so what kind of girl do YOU like? (or are you not into girls...?)

I like girls between 25 to 50 years old. Shapely, nice rear, pretty, not too skinny, funny, outgoing, no drug, non smoker, willing to travel. That's my criteria.

Forum List

Back