Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
I am looking for a truck with

4X4
8-foot bed
towing
4 seats (four doors?)

would use for general hauling, some towing, and maybe light snowplowing.

Do not care about off-roading. Do not care about having a "country cadillac" or some jacked-up, tricked-out shiny thing. Actually, a few dings would be ok.

What is a good model?

A black one.
Black is great if you like to wash your car every day.

Mr. Joyce are you buying it new or used? You would be smart to buy a used, low mileage one that someone else had already paid the depreciation on.

4X4
8-foot bed
towing
4 seats (four doors?)

Do not care about off-roading. Do not care about having a "country cadillac" or some jacked-up, tricked-out shiny thing. Actually, a few dings would be ok.

What is a good model?

can you get a power-stroke diesel in this model?

Get the one with the 8-foot bed, make sure it's an XLT with the half-cab as there are no XLT's with just the single cab. Do not get 4 x 4 as it reduces the amount you can tow.

4X4
8-foot bed
towing
4 seats (four doors?)

What is a good model?

can you get a power-stroke diesel in this model?

I doubt he wants the truck to last over 500,000 miles like the diesel would do. I know people who are still driving one from the 1990s and have never had a problem with the engine.

Do not get 4 x 4 as it reduces the amount you can tow.

It only reduces the amount of towing capacity per the weight of the extra 4x4 equipment. The lost capacity is negligible.

He said he wants to use it for snowplowing. Why in the fucking WORLD would you not want 4x4 in that case?

Are you ever not a moron?

Forum List

Back