Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Which Breed Of Dog Are You? | BrainFall.com

Me:

Which Breed Of Dog Are You?
You are a Bulldog.

Laid-back. That's how you like to keep things. Don't like your new boss? Had to wait in line at the supermarket? Got cut off in traffic? Eh... whatever. That's why God invented things like beer and bacon.

Toy Poodle

You are as loyal as they come and give your loved ones constant attention. You don't need an active lifestyle, but you need to be around people or you feel lonely. You also crave the comfort of routine, maybe because it helps to calm your wicked smart brain!

I'm a Beagle, too!

"Inquisitive and sociable, you are a lot of fun to hang out with. But you're also no stranger to trouble, believing that rules were meant to be broken. I bet you gave your parents fits when you were a pup... er kid! "

Which Breed Of Dog Are You? | BrainFall.com

Me:

Which Breed Of Dog Are You?
You are a Bulldog.

Laid-back. That's how you like to keep things. Don't like your new boss? Had to wait in line at the supermarket? Got cut off in traffic? Eh... whatever. That's why God invented things like beer and bacon.

Those were my results, but WRONG!!!!! :lol:

Sheesh....

You are a Labrador Retriever.

I was a Labrador Retriever.....we used to have one...he was the most slap-happy dog we've ever had....not sure I feel like that dog....:lol::lol: But the description seems to fit.

You are an energetic, outgoing person who loves spending time outdoors. You get along well with just about everybody and love a good party. But you also always manage to keep yourself under control. It's all about the balance, baby.

German Shepard..... I wanna be a Great Dane.

$ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1406298230.587913.jpg

•Pinky•

Forum List

Back