What it costs Texans for illegal immigrants...

Payroll taxes.

It's money taken out of your check before you ever see it.

If you believe all those rich, white Republican owners of landscaping businesses are actually paying in those withholdings, I have a bridge to sell you.

:laughing0301:

This is the correct answer.

They can make in one month what it would take the whole year back in Honduras, Mexico, or wherever.
I've said for years that illegals are just Texas's serf class. They like it that way and so does the Texas Chamber of Commerce.

Trouble is Texas has it's serf quota so they move into the interior of the country.

But it's not just Texas......Employers have been flaunting US code for years.

8 U.S. Code § 1324a - Unlawful employment of aliens​

8 U.S. Code § 1324a - Unlawful employment of aliens

I mean look at this BS from 2011.....I don't know if it passed or not but hell, why should they have even bothered?

Texas Will Crush You For Hiring Illegal Aliens, Unless They're Maids​

There is one small loophole in the bill: "Unauthorized alien" domestic workers, like maids, caretakers, lawnboys, and so on, would still be totally legal to hire.

Texas Will Crush You For Hiring Illegal Aliens, Unless They're Maids

All those illegal immigrants living and working in Texas, how much taxes do they pay to the state of Texas?

Looks like Texas is coming out ahead.
Not really. You are taking the word of a leftist liberal think tank.

Do all those illegals that bus tables, do landscaping and other menial tasks really
pour $1.5 billion dollars per year into the Texas state treasury?

No fucking way!
This is the lie I used to hear in California, that illegals weren't costing the state anything
since they paid taxes on beer, cigarettes and lottery tickets. It's all leftist B.S. !

Last edited:
All those illegal immigrants living and working in Texas, how much taxes do they pay to the state of Texas?

Texas doesn't have a state income tax.

Hardly...
They send most of their money back home and they get paid under the table.
It works like this...one legal immigrant will hire illegals and pay them under the table.

Forum List

Back