What is your Political Typology quiz?

No it isn't. If that were true, 99.9% of all people would be criminals. Who hasn't violated a law at one point or another? What's the penalty for entering the country illegally? For a true crime, it would be prison, not mere deportation.
Crime is crime irregardless of whether they are petty or murder. Some petty crimes don't mean doing time............

Doesn't matter. The current President is not honoring his oath of office by ignoring laws he swore an oath to uphold. As are Sanctuary cities in the face of the laws themselves.

That was a joke, right? Irregardless?
I'll double down the negative............

Irregardless Versus Regardless

You know better than that.
Are you here to debate grammar or the issue at hand.......................................do the ..................bother you as well...............so be it.................................................................................

He's in violation of his oath of office.........................hmmm...............

It's 12:39 Saturday night/Sunday morning. I have no fucking idea why I'm here.

Actually I was just checking the board.........going back to Netflix to watch No Tears for the Dead..................

Which I'm about to take out of pause.

Who hasn't violated a law at one point or another? What's the penalty for entering the country illegally? For a true crime, it would be prison, not mere deportation.
Crime is crime irregardless of whether they are petty or murder. Some petty crimes don't mean doing time. Doesn't matter. The current President is not honoring his oath of office by ignoring laws he swore an oath to uphold. As are Sanctuary cities in the face of the laws themselves.
Are you admitting that you're a criminal by your own definition?

Solid Liberal (duh)

"Generally affluent and highly educated, most Solid Liberals strongly support the social safety net and take very liberal positions on virtually all issues. Most say they always vote Democratic and are unflagging supporters of Barack Obama. Overall, Solid Liberals are very optimistic about the nation’s future and are the most likely to say that America’s success is linked to its ability to change, rather than its reliance on long-standing principles. On foreign policy, Solid Liberals overwhelmingly believe that good diplomacy – rather than military strength – is the best way to ensure peace. Compare groups on key issues."

I had trouble with some of these questions. They were too black and white. I really had to think a couple over.

Who hasn't violated a law at one point or another? What's the penalty for entering the country illegally? For a true crime, it would be prison, not mere deportation.
Crime is crime irregardless of whether they are petty or murder. Some petty crimes don't mean doing time. Doesn't matter. The current President is not honoring his oath of office by ignoring laws he swore an oath to uphold. As are Sanctuary cities in the face of the laws themselves.
Are you admitting that you're a criminal by your own definition?
When I get a speeding ticket is the fine payed punishment for a crime..............

:eusa_hand:

Criminal activity, by it's very definition, is activity in violation of law. That would include entry into or remaining in the country in violation of immigration laws. Also working when one is not permitted to do by law. illegals break the law every day they remain and every time they go to work.
No it isn't. If that were true, 99.9% of all people would be criminals. Who hasn't violated a law at one point or another? What's the penalty for entering the country illegally? For a true crime, it would be prison, not mere deportation.
It should be put under a new umbrella law aimed at stopping destruction of the fabric of our society and illegal immigration does that. Penalty should be being shot on sight...give first few hundred the illegals will get lost. :)

When I get a speeding ticket is the fine payed punishment for a crime..............
Is that a question? According to your previous post, I'd have to say, "yes, you are a criminal".
If I pay the fine do I go to jail.............I rest my case that your first statement is BS............as you avoid the main issue..............but this is a DIVERSION of the quiz...........so I'll leave it at that.

Criminal activity, by it's very definition, is activity in violation of law. That would include entry into or remaining in the country in violation of immigration laws. Also working when one is not permitted to do by law. illegals break the law every day they remain and every time they go to work.

My B/U
8 U.S.C. § 1325 : US Code - Section 1325: Improper entry by alien

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection;
misrepresentation and concealment of facts
Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States
at any time or place other than as designated by immigration
officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration
officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.
(b) Improper time or place; civil penalties
Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to
enter) the United States at a time or place other than as
designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil
penalty of -
(1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or
attempted entry); or
(2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of
an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under
this subsection.

Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.
(c) Marriage fraud
Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the
purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be
imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than
$250,000, or both.
(d) Immigration-related entrepreneurship fraud
Any individual who knowingly establishes a commercial enterprise
for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws
shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, fined in accordance
with title 18, or both.

The Law Against Hiring or Harboring Illegal Aliens (1999)

The following is an overview of federal law on hiring and harboring illegal aliens. It is not a substitute for professional legal counsel in specific situations.
Summary

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization or local government) commits a federal felony when he:
  • assists an alien whom he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him to obtain employment,
  • encourages that alien to remain in the U.S., by referring him to an employer, by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
  • knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime.

The Law Against Hiring or Harboring Illegal Aliens (1999)

Just because your dear leader isn't enforcing the law to it's fullest extent, doesn't mean the law doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back