What is your personal carbon footprint?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
A carbon footprint calculator.

If I put in Iowa it calculates at 36 for an detached house with two. The same information input for Idaho including several extra bedrooms from our house out there comes up with a score of 11 . The national average according to Nature conservancy is 53.

Carbon Footprint Calculator
What's My Carbon Footprint?

I have no doubt we all create some pollution. Some more than others. I object fully to making pollution a profit scam.

Care_Factory.jpg

Your Estimated Emissions (2 person household)
United States Average per Person(2 person household)
World Average per Person(2 person household)

I guess I'm naughty.

Libs are SUCH massive prickly uncaring hypocrites.

They'd imprison carbon without a trial and without evidence.

Where's that libtard asshole Bruce Springsteen to sing a song about freeing Carbon?

No. Just silence. Bruce sucks ass.

I wonder what Mexico City has a proposed carbon footprint?

I try to hold my breath for at least 5 minutes a day to reduce my carbon footprint
It's not working as you can still make posts.

I have a bicycle style generator that i run with my legs while i'm online, it powers my modem and laptop without a problem....but your right i can't hold my breath while i use it :lol:
You should have to pay for extra carbon credits for polluting while breathing the extra air while you peddle.

It's not working as you can still make posts.

I have a bicycle style generator that i run with my legs while i'm online, it powers my modem and laptop without a problem....but your right i can't hold my breath while i use it :lol:
You should have to pay for extra carbon credits for polluting while breathing the extra air while you peddle.

If the Cap and Trade bill that got out of the House passes in the Senate, then the President signs it into law, I will have to pay an extra tax on it :razz:

If the Cap and Trade bill that got out of the House passes in the Senate, then the President signs it into law, I will have to pay an extra tax on it :razz:
Well being poor mine are going to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Get ready to pay my share also.

I'd say my carbon footprint is CONSIDERABLY higher than the average.

But I can't calculate it because it only has US locations. = \
Actually I think it's bullshit. Our house in Idaho was 5,000 square feet, the one here is less than 1,200. The place in Idaho had a sprinkler system for the very large yard, here in Iowa nature waters the yard. I don't care where you are in Idaho the winters are very cold and one uses a lot of energy to keep a home heated and a cooler for the hot summer days. The Idaho figure verses the Iowa figures on their calculator does not account for much. It is all speculative.

Forum List

Back