• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
What is your opinion of pussygate?

I found it highly disgusting and lower then shit. So quite negative.

The other two choices is no change as in it doesn't change your feelings about Trump.
And Positive as you're a man that loves to grab women by the pussy and don't care about their rights as human beings.

I don't really care. This is exactly how I expected Trump talks in private, and people are feigning shock.

The other two choices is no change as in it doesn't change your feelings about Trump.
And Positive as you're a man that loves to grab women by the pussy and don't care about their rights as human beings.

You only give a damn because he is the GOP nominee and if his name were not Trump and were the Democratic whore of the month, well you would be defending him!

Fucking fool you are not knowing Trump is Clinton shill and you bitch about me for being Libertarian!

You only give a damn because he is the GOP nominee and if his name were not Trump and were the Democratic whore of the month, well you would be defending him!

Fucking fool you are not knowing Trump is Clinton shill and you bitch about me for being Libertarian!

Don't get me wrong. I can completely see why Democrats would take advantage of it. How do you pass on that gift from God?

He already struck me as a sexual predator so I was not surprised. After all he talked about his daughters breasts when she was still a baby. I wouldnt be surprised if he sexually abused his daughter. No change.

Don't get me wrong. I can completely see why Democrats would take advantage of it. How do you pass on that gift from God?

Chaos has nothing to do with this...

Look up Shill and you will see Donald picture while Hillary is behind him smiling that joker grin of hers!

joker-smile-o.gif

Gee, considering most of all of Hillary's rapper/jip hop music stars have worse lyrics than Trump's locker room crap I'm finding this to be just another "hypocrisy thy name is Liberal" moment.

Trump's comments were private.

But her supporters actually put this crap out on the airwaves.

But Hillary is just shocked at Trump. :lol:

Here's Beyonce who Hillary loves....

- 'When he f*** me good I take his a** to Red Lobster, cause I slay. If he hit it right, I might take him on a flight on my chopper.' Formation, Lemonade.

- 'You can watch my fat a** twist boy. As I bounce to the next d*** boy.' Don't Hurt Yourelf, Lemonade.

- 'I don't give a f***, chucking my deuces up. Suck on my b***s, pause, I had enough.' Sorry, Lemonade.

Hillary Clinton's rap-star supporters with lyrics some say are WORSE than Trump's | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

But you back a proven predator and his enabler.

:lol:

How upstanding of you!

But you back a proven predator and his enabler.

:lol:

How upstanding of you!
Who was charged with being a sexual predator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back