What is your favorite X-Files moment?

Interesting. I like the exact opposite stuff. I preferred the alien arc. On the DVD's I skip lots of the monster-of-the-week episodes. ESPECIALLY the Peacock one.

But I did love the Great Mutato episode.

That was a good one. I liked the alien stuff to. Good show. Don't think I could name just one episode though. They dint do many stinkers.

I keep expecting the later seasons to be bad ... like so many including myself have said ... but every time I watch them again I surprise myself by enjoying them.

There are some annoying moments. But they kept coming up with good ones.

And I even liked Agent Doggett.

I don't remember liking Anabeth Gish's character -- can't remember her name -- oh yeah, Monica Reyes. But whenever I get to the last season again in about a month, chances are good I'll like her too.

I can list the worst moments of X-Files mostly the dreaded X-Files: I Want to Believe movie. What a disappointment.

Series finale ends with unresolved plot of Mulder and Scully being fugitives . Fans wait 6 years and Chris Carter flicks the longtime fans the middle finger to reach out to a broader CSI audience with a movie that had no paranormal elements.

Series finale ends with unresolved plot of Mulder and Scully being fugitives . Fans wait 6 years and Chris Carter flicks the longtime fans the middle finger to reach out to a broader CSI audience with a movie that had no paranormal elements.

Exactly!

The aliens had infiltrated the government, were on the edge of taking over, with a certain date for all out conquest. And then just "meh". No threat. Mulder is "forgiven" as if the only issue was overextending his travel budget or petty insubordination. Aliens? What are those?

Mulder had a death sentence! And then no mention of it in the movie. WTH?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back