What is your favorite summer fantasy?

I've got the day off from work, and the house to myself. I call up one of my girlfriends and invite her over for an afternoon of cocktails, music and swimming. It's a hot summer day and our drinks go down smooth and quick. We jump in the pool together to cool off, and crawl up on a double-wide float. The lick-her has our heads buzzing and we playfully laugh at the silliest of things. Her hand reaches over to feel the warm sun-drenched skin on my thigh and I turn to look at her. She smiles warmly, leans towards me and kisses my lips ....

Is there a video of this?

I simply want to understand the full emotional effect.

And if you need a man to fill this fantasy out, or just to abuse or fill your sandwich, I have been know to work gratuitously gratis..

Like Subway, I can provide double meat.

Last edited:
Lunch with Liv Tyler and Tom Hanks.

d324a0cc02881779dcda44a675fdcaaa-2.jpg

... her tongue plays with mine and explores my mouth. Soft moans intermingle with giggling flirts of dirty thoughts as my hand caresses her thigh upwards over the curve of her ass ... mmmmmm ... her hand cupping my breast ... our kisses get stronger. Hot and horny and hungry for more, I lean up over to get on top of her. We both scream and grab for the float as it tips over from both of us being on one side. We come up from underneath the water, laughing as we throw our hair back over our heads. Coming together in the middle of the pool we start to kiss again. I reach to untie her top as she reaches to untie mine ... our lips still locked. She tosses them aside, turns back to me to offer one more kiss to my lips before she moves her mouth down to my breasts ...

... her tongue plays with mine and explores my mouth. Soft moans intermingle with giggling flirts of dirty thoughts as my hand caresses her thigh upwards over the curve of her ass ... mmmmmm ... her hand cupping my breast ... our kisses get stronger. Hot and horny and hungry for more, I lean up over to get on top of her. We both scream and grab for the float as it tips over from both of us being on one side. We come up from underneath the water, laughing as we throw our hair back over our heads. Coming together in the middle of the pool we start to kiss again. I reach to untie her top as she reaches to untie mine ... our lips still locked. She tosses them aside, turns back to me to offer one more kiss to my lips before she moves her mouth down to my breasts ...

and that is when she finds the sugar cube and eats it. Then, she gallops back to the pasture!!!:lol: Quit, Masquerade. The screen on my computer is fogging up.

My favorite summertime fantasy is hanging around the frozen food reefers at Wal-Mart watching female body parts poke out at the sudden change in temperture. The fantasy part is wondering which of them are Republicans.

Lunch with Liv Tyler and Eva Mendez.

d324a0cc02881779dcda44a675fdcaaa-2.jpg

Fixed.... :razz:

My summer fantasy is to be the meat in a Eva Mendez/Liv Tyler sammich
:happy-1: :eusa_pray:

My favorite summertime fantasy is hanging around the frozen food reefers at Wal-Mart watching female body parts poke out at the sudden change in temperture. The fantasy part is wondering which of them are Republicans.

:eusa_dance:

Last edited:
tiger-woods-yacht.jpg

Tiger Woods new yacht!​

What is your favorite summer fantasy?

aliens arrive and test all humans for acceptance into the Univeral Alliance of Lifeforms...

rush limbaugh
ann coulter
everyone at fox news
and all the deranged moronicons on this board (and every board) are found to be unpalatable and unacceptable

they are consequently rounded up and sent to the planet Hell for rehabilitation

being unrehabilitatable they must remain on the planet Hell until they die of old age

meanwhile
back on earth
what with all the mean spirited and deranged hatefilled cons of EVERY PERSUASION gone...

all of a sudden...
people find that life (without all that vile loathsome hate speech) is pretty good!

and everyone lives happily ever after

Forum List

Back