What is your favorite recipe for Wings?

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2015
I'm looking for some different choices of good wings recipes, and planning on 3 or 4 different types for supper.

Any ideas???? with full recipe please. :2up:

We take drummets and marinate em overnight in bottled hot sauce,we use either Louisiana or Valentina ,be careful you can over do it. In fact you might want to start out with a six hour marinate the first time until you find the sweet spot.
Then we smoke em over some Pecan.

We take drummets and marinate em overnight in bottled hot sauce,we use either Louisiana or Valentina ,be careful you can over do it. In fact you might want to start out with a six hour marinate the first time until you find the sweet spot.

How long do you smoke em?

As they say in the BBQ world...
Until they're done :biggrin:

At 220 they shouldn't take more than a couple hours but I always use a Thermapen and pull them when they hit 165 or 170,cover and let em rest for 15 minutes or so.

Wife puts them in a slow cooker, cover them with chili powder, plenty of bottled hot sauce, couple of jalepenos, cooks them til the meat all but falls off the bone.

At 220 they shouldn't take more than a couple hours but I always use a Thermapen and pull them when they hit 165 or 170,cover and let em rest for 15 minutes or so.

I'll have to keep that one for a time when it's not pouring down rain :thup:

I'll have to keep that one for a time when it's not pouring down rain :thup:

Hey, it's not that funny.. I don't think we've had 2 dry days in a row since last Sept/Oct?? Nor have we cracked the 70 degree mark yet. :blowup:

Honey Barbeque Wings like
Kentucky Fried Chicken makes.
Seasoned lightly battered lightly fried chicken wings, then pat dry the grease off with paper towels and then coat with a mixture of fresh honey and original babyrays barbeque sauce and bake 8-10 minutes 400 degrees or grille setting in a multi use mini oven.
Side of blue cheese dressing.

Forum List

Back