Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rag Doll

• Love In An Elevator

• Other

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
another favorite of mine... many are their lesser known songs..... (I love the ENTIRE Toys In The Attic album):

From, in my opinion, their best album - and certainly in the list of greatest Rock albums of all time:

610eqDluIML._SY355_.jpg

Comes the song - "Nobody's Fault":

And to my post above...this was before Steve Tyler sold out and buried his band deep in the noise of pop music. Aerosmith before the 1980's is arguably in the top 5 of the best Rock music of all time.

If you like Nobody's Fault Chris...I think you will like this one also - "Combination"...same album.
Fantastic guitar rifts and another example of how they used their vocal abilities like an instrument ...what they were so damn good at.

If you like Nobody's Fault Chris...I think you will like this one also - "Combination"...same album.
Fantastic guitar rifts and another example of how they used their vocal abilities like an instrument ...what they were so damn good at.

Good one! I like it. :)

I can still play this on a guitar...maybe not so good as Perry!

Oh my....this is the Aerosmith that makes my stomach hurt. I hesitate to even call them by that name anymore. When this song came on the radio I IMMEDIATELY turned the station in disgust.
Sorry Bonzi...don't mean to trash your favorite...but I just can't stand how such a great band turned to canned - bubble gum pop.

Oh my....this is the Aerosmith that makes my stomach hurt. I hesitate to even call them by that name anymore. When this song came on the radio I IMMEDIATELY turned the station in disgust.
Sorry Bonzi...don't mean to trash your favorite...but I just can't stand how such a great band turned to canned - bubble gum pop.

It's fine. Which of their older tunes do you like?

Forum List

Back