** DEEP Tracks**...post up some of those songs you love...that never made it big.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Indeed some of the best music is songs that never really made it to radio...the Deep Tracks.

First up, is from John Fogerty. Singer and amazing somgwriter and former singer of Creedence Clearwater Revival. Comes "Sail Away"...Fogerty later in his career, wrote songs that took on a more spiritual feeling and deep meaning.

Released January, 15th 1985.

Last edited:
Foghat, a band that exemplifies the mid 1970's hard hitting Rock and powerful singers, was very big...for maybe 5 years. After the release "Foghat LIVE" in 1977, arguably one of the best Live albums of all time, they just seem to lose their ability to make hits.

Chris...was you one of those 90's Punk Rockers? :D

db9d2e13b61bbbf4f102b36aef18b46e.jpg

I can't say I took a fancy to punk much, I had a Ramones album...Joan Jett...I can listen to some of The B-52's, but purist consider them new wave, not punk.

To me, these songs were and still are too awesome to not be shared with the rest of the planet and in my opinion, loud is the only way to play them. :) :) :)

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. There is so much more where these three songs came from too. :) :) :)

Sea Level were some members of the Allman Brothers Band and their roadies who performed the sound checks before each concert before forming their own band.

Forum List

Back