What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

Get firearms training, a CCW permit, a gun you're comfortable with, and learn and maintain situational awareness.

The Gov't isn't going to save you and can't!
Lol Australia has strict gun control measures and they haven’t had a mass shooting in decades. Doesn’t it ever make you wonder why other first world nations don’t have the gun violence we have? Hmmmm
Yeah, well we're different for a lot of reasons. i'll take my chances by having my guns.
That doesn’t at all explain why, but you already knew that.
I already gave solutions......it's up to you to take the courage to understand them.

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

Get firearms training, a CCW permit, a gun you're comfortable with, and learn and maintain situational awareness.

The Gov't isn't going to save you and can't!
Lol Australia has strict gun control measures and they haven’t had a mass shooting in decades. Doesn’t it ever make you wonder why other first world nations don’t have the gun violence we have? Hmmmm
you live in Australia?

We still need more shootings.
Why aren't there shootings at gun shows......interesting.....
No shootings at nfl games, lot more people too.
I chose gun shows, since they have guns, it doesn't happen.....
And chris Kyle was shot and killed at the gun range. He’d have been safer at an nfl game.
well yeah, so we need to get rid of murder laws, they don't work
and we should ban everything that is dangerous to use......good luck with that.

nope, there isn't. there isn't one country that doesn't have this problem. the fact you ignore the world isn't my problem.

And there is an answer. death to anyone who commits a crime with a gun. it's fking simple-schmimple.
When was the last mass shooting in Japan?
I have no idea. post it when?
I can’t think of one, which is my point.
so they never had guns so they never had crime? too fking funny. didn't they bomb Pearl Harbor? how'd they do that without guns?
They don’t have a mass shooting problem.
here is what they have>>

List of massacres in Japan - Wikipedia

so mass killing isn't stopped.

so they never had guns so they never had crime? too fking funny. didn't they bomb Pearl Harbor? how'd they do that without guns?
how the fk do you know? you just said you can't post one. maybe they don't release that info? if you really think they don't, you are worse off than I thought. I tell you what, If I post one, will you shut the fk up about it?
They don’t have them to post obviously.

We still need more shootings.
Why aren't there shootings at gun shows......interesting.....
No shootings at nfl games, lot more people too.
I chose gun shows, since they have guns, it doesn't happen.....
And chris Kyle was shot and killed at the gun range. He’d have been safer at an nfl game.
well yeah, so we need to get rid of murder laws, they don't work
and we should ban everything that is dangerous to use......good luck with that.
the'll never get it. a rock is smarter. they think mass murders don't happen around the world. the rocks know better than that.

here is what they have>>

We have more in a week.... it is extremely rare there obviously.

how the fk do you know? you just said you can't post one. maybe they don't release that info? if you really think they don't, you are worse off than I thought. I tell you what, If I post one, will you shut the fk up about it?
sure they do, you just don't know it. How many shot in Chicago in the last 12 months? How many died in a limo accident in New Jersey?

Fk dude an entire fking jet just went down killing how many 120? you think people don't die. what a sad human being you are.

If I thought that more gun control would reduce the gun violence, I'd be for it however so far there is no real correlation. This issue isn't the inanimate object, it isn't the inanimate object that is the issue. It is our culture. We are a country that needs problems solved in a 30 minute sitcom. We have several generations that have not learned how to handle disappointment, of failure. We watch violent TV show, movies, play violent video games, social interaction is now reduced to Twitter and Facebook posts, we all want instant gratification, we believe we are entitled and our thoughts and feelings should supersede others. We have political leaders that bicker and fight and us inflammatory language.

It isn't a gun problem, we have a people problem.
Countries with strong gun control rarely have mass shootings.

That has nothing to do with what I posted.

I know that most here will think this is completely crazy, but iyam here’s the problem: there is a deliberate campaign to deceive the public, to get them to cry out for more gun control and (eventually) to willingly give up their Second Amendment right. Problem - Reaction - Solution. For anyone who doesn’t understand that... when people in power have a particular goal that they could not achieve naturally, they will create a crisis, which causes the public to cry out for the government to come to the rescue, and the “solution” is a predetermined one, which was the goal in the first place.

The people who want to disarm this country have a bigger agenda. But that’s a topic for another thread, and I’m sure most here will think that’s crazy.

Keep in mind that propaganda is legal.

sure they do, you just don't know it. How many shot in Chicago in the last 12 months? How many died in a limo accident in New Jersey?

Fk dude an entire fking jet just went down killing how many 120? you think people don't die. what a sad human being you are.
You just posted a very shot list of them. That is my point.

Why didn't anybody ask that question after U.S. Army Maj Nadal Hasan opened fire on his own men and killed 13 people during the Obama administration? I guess it's a compliment to republicans that people don't even bother to ask democrats what they would do about mass shootings.

here is what they have>>

We have more in a week.... it is extremely rare there obviously.
we are a completely different country. we allow leftists to ruin our country.

Our solution is to lock up crazies and thugs.

What’s your solution?

If I thought that more gun control would reduce the gun violence, I'd be for it however so far there is no real correlation. This issue isn't the inanimate object, it isn't the inanimate object that is the issue. It is our culture. We are a country that needs problems solved in a 30 minute sitcom. We have several generations that have not learned how to handle disappointment, of failure. We watch violent TV show, movies, play violent video games, social interaction is now reduced to Twitter and Facebook posts, we all want instant gratification, we believe we are entitled and our thoughts and feelings should supersede others. We have political leaders that bicker and fight and us inflammatory language.

Countries with strong gun control rarely have mass shootings.

That has nothing to do with what I posted.
Yes it’ does, it shows how to reduce gun violence.

You just posted a very shot list of them. That is my point.
they still happen, and the point you will never understand.

Our solution is to lock up crazies and thugs.

What’s your solution?
We have the highest incarceration rate in the world.

Good question Billy.

If your argument is that Americans are such psycopaths...why would you let them have guns?!!!

Forum List

Back