What is the opposite of love?

In the words of the Virgin Mary, "Come again?"

did i not speak clearly enough about what the opposite to love is? Here... ill make it in nice big font so you might understand it better....

islam!

LMAO! Poor woman, as if you couldn't make it any clearer, we already know you're a Muslim hating Nazi sucker. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i know the truth hurts.... deal with it....

but we already know you cant........ ::lmao:

Depressed Jewish woman have a tendency to throw up their hate of Muslims all over message-boards. As if we didn't know what your talmud tells you.

Neat strategy though, to get people to support Israel use Islam as a condition.

And fail hard while the UN handed Israel's ass to them. Ha Ha Ha!

Depressed Jewish woman have a tendency to throw up their hate of Muslims all over message-boards. As if we didn't know what your talmud tells you.

I used to date a jewish girl.

She went jihad, everytime we had sex!

Depressed woman like her don't laugh. LOL

She's probably an insane pyscho. And as we can tell by her avatar a wanna be model.

That makes her a fat Hispanic Jew. :cool:

I used to date a jewish girl.

She went jihad, everytime we had sex!

LMAO!! Ha Ha Ha! :lol::lol:

What is the opposite of love?

oprahbees.gif

“The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.” ~ Eli Wiesel

Kind of agree :cool:

I would still agree with not caring/apathy.

Still, "The Night of the Hunter" was pretty good with love and hate.

You can love not caring.

You can love to think there's nothing you can do.

You can never have "love" and "fear" at the same time. Where you have one, you will not have the other.

A woman sees her 2 year old baby in the street with a car fast approaching, she takes off for the baby, not even thinking about the danger of the car has to her life, all she knows at that instant, is she loves that baby and will do anything she can to save it from harm. She does not fear the car.

Last edited:

You can love not caring.

You can never have "love" and "fear" at the same time. Where you have one, you will not have the other.

A woman sees her 2 year old baby in the street with a car fast approaching, she takes off for the baby, not even thinking about the danger of the car has to her life, all she knows at that instant, is she loves that baby and will do anything she can to save it from harm. She does not fear the car.

really..... are you sure about that?

just becasue you dont fear something...does not mean you love it.

most religious behave how they do in fear of what "god" will do to them... and yet they "love" said "god"

You can love not caring.

Self sacrifice is part of love but not the opposite... The absence of fear is not love.

Fear and love coexist in different ways than that scenario...

You can love not caring.

most religious behave how they do in fear of what "god" will do to them... and yet they "love" said "god"

You can love and fear God at the same time. It's not a hard concept.

You can love not caring.

You can love and fear God at the same time. It's not a hard concept.

what makes you think i am having a problem with the concept? :lol:

tell that to lionboy.... he seems to not understand it very well.

I didn't read what Loinboy wrote, I was responding to you, let me also say fearing God is Loving God.

There is no such thing as being religious due to 'fear' of God. Part of it is, but totally based on that means you are doing something wrong, God won't accept that belief, you believe because you believe. You know the truth. Not by being arrogant.

God is who we are going back to. I believe in it. That's the faith.

Forum List

Back