What is the motivation for this?

But you are free to show a peace offering from Israel as well.

:auiqs.jpg:
We saw the peace offering in the Hamas charter.
What is that?
Ever heard of "Google"?
Ever heard of coherent writing?
Here let me help you, Achmed, put "Hamas Chrter" in the rectangle and observe the Palestinian idea of peace offering:

Google
I didn't ask for Palestinian ideas but for your showcase of Israel's past peace offerings.

What is that?
Ever heard of "Google"?
Here let me help you, Achmed, put "Hamas Chrter" in the rectangle and observe the Palestinian idea of peace offering:

Google
I didn't ask for Palestinian ideas but for your showcase of Israel's past peace offerings.

Please don't seriously expect any proper answers from zionuts!

You have to deal with them like children.

Any direct questions challenging Israel result in deflection and shifting everything back to Palestinians.

It's just their illness!

Over & over again I have condemned the Zionists for being responsible for this endless conflict provoking the Palestinians with their brutal treatment of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions keeping them captives in Israel. Not once has Israel ever tried to free the Palestinians back to their native homelands. And then those Zionists just can't seem to understand WHY the Palestinians label them as terrorists.

Want peace Israel? Start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to --- and so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
Show me a peace offering from Israel.[/QUOTE

There were many. Here is my favorite rejected by Abbas. Would you like me to post more Israeli peace offerings to Palestinians?

Revealed: Olmert's 2008 peace offer to Palestinians

Over & over again I have condemned the Zionists for being responsible for this endless conflict provoking the Palestinians with their brutal treatment of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions keeping them captives in Israel. Not once has Israel ever tried to free the Palestinians back to their native homelands. And then those Zionists just can't seem to understand WHY the Palestinians label them as terrorists.

Want peace Israel? Start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to --- and so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

There were many. Here is my favorite rejected by Abbas. Would you like me to post more Israeli peace offerings to Palestinians?

Yep. As many as you have. I'll evaluate them later.

'Atta boy! Enjoy.

Israel has a history of offering peace to Palestinians and then being rejected

'Atta boy! Enjoy.

That latter site sounds extremely doubtful.

'Atta boy! Enjoy.

Well, that does it folks. No peace offerings were ever made to the Palestinians by Israel. And if you don't believe it, just ask any of the Palestinian supporters. Heh Heh!

Please don't seriously expect any proper answers from zionuts!

You have to deal with them like children.

Any direct questions challenging Israel result in deflection and shifting everything back to Palestinians.

It's just their illness!

Oh, give me a break. On Team Israel we have myself, Rocco, Sixties and rylah as regular contributors who write lengthy, researched, well-reasoned, and thorough posts full of "proper answers" for discussions of international law, settlements and their history (both Jewish and Arab), water rights, land law and rulings, suggestions for solution to the conflict and host of other topics. We provide links or copy pastes from primary sources, news articles, expert opinion and photographs.

On Team Palestine we have you, Tinmore, Ecoc(Louie) and our friend steve with your emojis, personal insults, link?, stupid Israeli talking point, nice duck and ALL CAPS. There is not a one of you which regularly offers any sort of meaningful discussion (except Coyote, who is not here nearly often enough).

And thank you, once again for demonstrating your "objective neutrality" by labeling us as mentally ill and infantile because we happen to believe that Israel should have self-determination, like all other peoples.

'Atta boy! Enjoy.

Well, that does it folks. No peace offerings were ever made to the Palestinians by Israel. And if you don't believe it, just ask any of the Palestinian supporters. Heh Heh!
Are you having a fit?

Oh! Yet another "It's Da JOOS" thread. Are you a Pally or just some American leftist anti-Semite?

Yeah, this thread is like a dog turd, I just stepped in it, and now I'm going to the hose..

Quote Olmert

I voted against Menachem Begin, I told him it was a historic mistake, how dangerous it would be, and so on and so on. Now I am sorry he is not alive for me to be able to publicly recognize his wisdom and my mistake. He was right and I was wrong. Thank God we pulled out of the Sinai.[5]

What is that?
Ever heard of "Google"?

Google

Just check what Olmert offered. Now tell us what the Palestinians offered. There will be no response; there never is

Last edited:
High lights. Weeee - Olmert may have been high while in office - go check out his charges:21:

— Ehud Olmert says extreme right-wing elements in the United States helped derail his peace plan
— They poured millions of dollars into efforts to topple him from office, he says
— Olmert, who quit as prime minister amid corruption allegations, does not name the right-wing figures
— His 2008 peace plan proposed a two-state solution based on the 1967 borders

Forum List

Back