What is the motivation for this?

What a relief you are. Bless you for all the laughs you give us while radical Muslims are terrorizing the entire world. Please post more often.

What a relief you are. Bless you for all the laughs you give us while radical Muslims are terrorizing the entire world. Please post more often.
I am well trained against manipulation. You have been warned.:eusa_hand:

Zionut 101

Q - How to avoid the embarrassing facts of prime ministers of Israel being terrorists?

A - Blame Muslims

Deflection is zionuts greatest weapon in debate!

Over & over again I have condemned the Zionists for being responsible for this endless conflict provoking the Palestinians with their brutal treatment of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions keeping them captives in Israel. Not once has Israel ever tried to free the Palestinians back to their native homelands. And then those Zionists just can't seem to understand WHY the Palestinians label them as terrorists.

Want peace Israel? Start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to --- and so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Over & over again I have condemned the Zionists for being responsible for this endless conflict provoking the Palestinians with their brutal treatment of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions keeping them captives in Israel. Not once has Israel ever tried to free the Palestinians back to their native homelands. And then those Zionists just can't seem to understand WHY the Palestinians label them as terrorists.

Want peace Israel? Start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to --- and so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
Show me a peace offering from Israel.

Wassup Louie? Yoir posts are reeking with desperation and anguish over your false cause being destroyed.

Wassup Louie? Yoir posts are reeking with desperation and anguish over your false cause being destroyed.
But you are free to show a peace offering from Israel as well.

:auiqs.jpg:
We saw the peace offering in the Hamas charter.
What is that?
Ever heard of "Google"?
Ever heard of coherent writing?
Here let me help you, Achmed, put "Hamas Chrter" in the rectangle and observe the Palestinian idea of peace offering:

Google

Forum List

Back