What is the main way the Democrats cheated to win the election?

And the following people disagree:

Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas, and the two companies Trump paid good money to find corruption.

Oh, and these conservatives:

All liars. Just like you hack.

All this was proven as fact in the last presidential election, to attest to the fact that there were hundreds of thousands, if not millions of FRAUDULENT ballots with Biden checked on them. People who were dead, people who voted for Trump, people who didn't exist.

And STILL the lying, twofaced, lifetime criminal politicians lied, cheated, bribed, and threatened their way into the White House.
You should report your "facts" to your state's election board. They administer federal elections.
Also too, if one party wanted to commit all that fraud you claim, why didn't that party win a majority in both houses of Congress? Aren't the House and Senate candidates on the same ballot?
Carry on.

You have yet to provide a plausible explanation as to how millions of fake votes can be introduced into the count.

The final tally is an accumulation of ballots cast at local election districts. Each district knows how many people cast ballots and how many total ballots were counted…they must match

Your fake ballots would throw that off
Drop boxes is how. Knowing who has not voted by access to the voter rolls is how. Those ballots are forged and distributed. Organized fraud. Period.

But never has cheating been done to this degree, on so many levels.

And in the Blaggo case, there were circumstances. In this case, the wrong candidate was put into the WH via massive cheating.
1689272843240.jpeg

Drop boxes is how. Knowing who has not voted by access to the voter rolls is how. Those ballots are forged and distributed. Organized fraud. Period.

A ballot in a drop box is sealed in an envelope with a bar code linked to a registered voter and a voter signature
You have no way of knowing who voted and who did not until all absentee ballots are tabulated

So everyone is a liar? Except you, of course. Amazing that you have to live in this universe!
Carry on.
What makes you think the entire country was OK with how this election was handled? About 40% percent of voters question its integrity.

All those people I listed are liars.

But Trump and Mr. Pillow and the Kracken Lady and Dripping Rudy speak the Truth.

You're not well.
Fauci was a bigtime liar. He set about using COVID to bring down the economy and get Trump defeated. They even falsified records to exaggerate the number of COVID deaths.

Granted, there are lots of ways the Democrats cheated, but the single-most way was when 51 intelligence officers colluded with social media to block the 1st amendment rights of conservatives and thus suppress the Biden laptop story. Had that been reported, enough Biden voters would have NOT voted for him (surveys have shown as many as 15%), and Trump would have won.

Your thoughts?

my thoughts? you're pathetic.

If you say so.
Have you, personally, never been wrong, about anything? I ask because I'm intrigued by your so-called perfection.
Carry on.
Where do you get that from? You sycophants are all the same. Maybe the big bad government will come and get me for upsetting you wonder babies.

So sorry you do not like Americans fighting to save this country from the scum that is running it. Hacks hate Americans, don't they?
We are doing our best to rid ourselves of Republicans
It takes a while

Bubba didn't finish Middle School ...

The only 1st Amendment protections on social media is given to the owners ... YOU can't speak freely on MY property ... there's the property line, speak your shit on THAT side ... not this side ...

Try advertising other message boards here ... see how fast you get banned ... "1st Amendment" my ass ... we say what USMB owners want to hear, or adios buck-o ...
First amendment only protects you from the government.

but for real now. Biden won because the fbi chief publicly declared that the fbi had opened a criminal case investigating Biden's opponent. classic election interference.

Edith: yeah. and the fbi chief did that shortly before election day.

Yeah. and he did not tell the public that the FBI had been investigating Biden for months.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back