What is the main way the Democrats cheated to win the election?

Once again: From the Audit. Using all the Ballots. Not able to remove any that match up with bogus envelope signatures. They still sound 57K "potentially Fraudulent"

1689282909507.png

Once again: From the Audit. Using all the Ballots. Not able to remove any that match up with bogus envelope signatures. They still sound 57K "potentially Fraudulent"

View attachment 804230
You do understand this is from the Cyber Ninjas "audit"...right?
Basically, their "evidence" was dismissed.
Your widespread voter fraud..didn't happen.

But, thanks for playing.

You do understand this is from the Cyber Ninjas "audit"...right?
Basically, their "evidence" was dismissed.
Your widespread voter fraud..didn't happen.

But, thanks for playing.
In 2016 when Trump didn't have a record he won by a handful of votes in some swing states. By 2020 people knew that he is nothing more than a hate monger who gave tax breaks to billionaires on borrowed money. He got canned. That's all there is to it.

No, the way Joe won was with the government telling social media to censor anything that would hurt Joe Biden - thus blocking the free speech of American conservatives.

Are you really so uninformed due to your media propaganda that you don’t know the judge ruled that way?
Sure, what if people knew the former fuckup paid hush money to keep his affairs on melania secret before the 2016 election?

Joe received 81.1 million votes, so deal with it like a grown up.

Last edited:
I have a certain amount of confidence. Do you? My proof is more than reflected in the way things have been handled since the fraud.
I have lots of confidence in the fact you can't be truthful, but demand it from others.
What fraud? Show some proof, not just your opinions.
I'm confident you can't.

In 2016 when Trump didn't have a record he won by a handful of votes in some swing states. By 2020 people knew that he is nothing more than a hate monger who gave tax breaks to billionaires on borrowed money. He got canned. That's all there is to it.

And fair or otherwise, the economy was struggling in 2020. A president has next to nothing to do with the strength or weakness of an economy. But they get credit for it if its good or blamed if its bad.

And 2020 wasn't good.

Ask Carter or Bush 1 how running for re-election in a poor economy works out. No conspiracy necessary.

And fair or otherwise, the economy was struggling in 2020. A president has next to nothing to do with the strength or weakness of an economy. But they get credit for it if its good or blamed if its bad.

And 2020 wasn't good.

Ask Carter or Bush 1 how running for re-election in a poor economy works out. No conspiracy necessary.
Yup. And I think people were just exhausted by Trump and his daily antics. That old fuck is a black hole of need. He sucks the air out of everything, pushing his fat bloated body into everyone's consciousness. Fucker needs to leave the stage or better yet, just die

Yup. And I think people were just exhausted by Trump and his daily antics. That old fuck is a black hole of need. He sucks the air out of everything, pushing his fat bloated body into everyone's consciousness. Fucker needs to leave the stage or better yet, just die

Trump learns nothing. He adapts to nothing. He's been pushing the same 'stolen election' schtick since 2012. It didn't work then, it didn't work in 2014, 2018, 2020, 2022.

It worked once, in 2016.

And Trump will continue with the same failed strategy of whining, grievance, pettiness, name calling and incompetence.....until the day he eventually passes.

You stupid OX. I said 32K Ballots were sent out to wrong addresses, where did they end up? USPS? dirty state workers? Can we account for it now? where is the accounting. Go read the Gosh-darn CyberNinja report. Despite the fact it was whitewashed by dirty R infecting AZ with DEMwitted blood in them.

I am not doing more homework for a bunch of foaming at the mouth enemies of America that infest this board. It has all been posted over and over. If you are too simple minded to remember what you have most-certainly read? I can't help you kind with ~ 65IQ.

You dumbfuck, Republicans controlled the elections in Maricopa County. Which means, according to you, Republicans cheated to get Biden elected. :cuckoo:

Below is a draft of the final report provided by Byrne. This report shows:

LOL

Shvantz, that's the same audit that found...

This is the most important finding in the audit because the paper ballots are the best evidence of voter intent, and there is no reliable evidence that the paper ballots were altered to any material degree.

And found even more ballots for Biden that weren't previously counted.

View attachment 804230

Debunked...

CLAIM: 23,344 mail-in ballots voted from a prior address.
BOTTOM LINE: Cyber Ninjas still don’t understand this is legal under federal election law. To label it a “critical” concern is either intentionally misleading or staggeringly ignorant. AZ senators should know this too.
EXPLANATION: 1) Military and overseas voters can cast a “federal only ballot” despite living outside the U.S. The address tied to their ballot would be their prior address in AZ.
2) People are allowed to move from one house to another (or even one state to another) in October and November of an election year (yes, shocking!). If the driver’s license address matches the voter registration address, they are still allowed to vote.
3) For the November General Election Maricopa County had 20,933 one-time temporary address requests. In addition, snowbirds and college students tend to have forwarding addresses when they are out of the county.​
4) Mail-in ballots are not forwarded to another address.​
~ Maricopa County Board of Elections

Forum List

Back