What is the main issue driving your decision???

CSM said:
Just one more who believes it is better to live on your knees than to stand up and fight for a principle like freedom.

You mean stand up like the people of Iraq who are trying to kick us out? Bush goes over there and puts a gun to thier head and says YOU WILL BE FREE AND DEMOCRATIC OR WE WILL KILL YOU!!!. No wait, it wasn't liberation it was WMD. No wait, it was to overthrow Saddam. WTF? :wtf: How about addressing a real problem like Sudan? If you sat down and had a heart to heart with most of the soldiers over thier, they will overwhelmingly tell you yes I will follow the leader, but what if the leader is heading towards the cliff? I knew this would touch a nerve because like I said if you ask the question to yourself, imagining yourself in the most dire of situations, you know what the answer is, even if you won't admit it. :funnyface

modman said:
You mean stand up like the people of Iraq who are trying to kick us out? Bush goes over there and puts a gun to thier head and says YOU WILL BE FREE AND DEMOCRATIC OR WE WILL KILL YOU!!!. No wait, it wasn't liberation it was WMD. No wait, it was to overthrow Saddam. WTF? :wtf: How about addressing a real problem like Sudan? If you sat down and had a heart to heart with most of the soldiers over thier, they will overwhelmingly tell you yes I will follow the leader, but what if the leader is heading towards the cliff? I knew this would touch a nerve because like I said if you ask the question to yourself, imagining yourself in the most dire of situations, you know what the answer is, even if you won't admit it. :funnyface

Yeah, you're right. The Iraqi people loved they way life was under Saddam.

http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/1135431/posts

There is no one issue. I just disagree with Kerry on about everything. He also never apologized for making the troops out to be murderers and meeting with North Vietnamese commie leaders while men were still fighting and dying. He also is just another liberal gun-grabber who pretends to care about gun owners, he insults our allies, and takes both sides of just about every issue.

modman said:
You mean stand up like the people of Iraq who are trying to kick us out?
I guess you just ignore all the ones who want us there.

Bush goes over there and puts a gun to thier head and says YOU WILL BE FREE AND DEMOCRATIC OR WE WILL KILL YOU!!!.
When did Bush do that? I must have missed that one.

No wait, it wasn't liberation it was WMD. No wait, it was to overthrow Saddam. WTF? :wtf:
Multiple reasons were always given, and what do you have to say about the fact that Democrats, intelligence agencies, and leaders from around the world said Iraq had them. Did they all lie too and did Bush trick them?

How about addressing a real problem like Sudan?
Why is Sudan a real problem and Iraq is not? Why does the US have to do something about it? You don't like it when the US gets involved, and you don't like it when the US does not get involved. You're ready for a job with the Kerry campaign.

I have three good reasons to vote for GWB

1. The War on Terror
2. The economy, i.e. cutting taxes.
3. Nomination of conservative judges to the Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back