What is the difference between Dr. Ben Carson and Obama other then

what makes Dr. Carson an expert on health care - by which of course I'm assuming we mean health insurance?

He is a doctor, now tell me again other than being a community agitator, what experience does obama have?

let's see... he's been the President of the United States for four years now...

Yes he has, and he made jimmy carter the happiest man alive. What an accomplishment!

weird. most people would consider being a senator and the president of the united states as very high accomplishments.

but then you aren't most people, are you?

your hypocrisy is showing. Tell us how you admire President Bush's accomplishments. We;ll wait.

Let's see... He got appointed president by a sympathetic Supreme Court, failed to do anything about Enron when they were gouging California and then went bankrupt, didn't protect our air and water, didn't let his SEC regulate Wall Street... but hey he did start a very costly war... that was resolved after he left office. Bravo!

Oh, and he taught kids that it was OK to torture people

:lol:

Now that's rich!

Íf you took Dr Carson and removed honesty, integrity, common-sense, knowledge between right and wrong, accomplishment in a prestigious field, and take away his love for country, and remove his lack of racism, then Obama would be exactly like him.

He is a doctor, now tell me again other than being a community agitator, what experience does obama have?

President Obama is an accomplished author, lawyer, lecturer and former senator.

Author, you mean bill ayers? Lawyer can you cite any cases? Lecturer, you mean a good telepromt reader? Senator, he voted present, only thing he actually voted on was for late term abortion.

My god are you ignorant. Par for the course with this board though.

let's see... he's been the President of the United States for four years now...

And that.

He's won 2 elections..fair and square.

No help from the SCOTUS, needed.

Here is how he won!!!
A) He admits he uses tricks, tactics to get his way not principles!
Obama told us in his "Dreams of My Father".
"It was usually an effective tactic,another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

B) He had the MSM that donated 85% to Democrats/Obama in 2008!
Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democratic candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.

The Democratic total of $1,020,816 was given by 1,160 employees of the three major broadcast television networks, with an average contribution of $880.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

Now If 1,160 (85%) of 1,353 employees of ABC,CBS & NBC NOT FOX ok.. gave $1.02 million (88%) to Democrats do you think
they are stupid? If you don't think they are stupid, then do you think they want the Democrats to win? If they want them to win
would they put news favorable or unfavorable to democrats i.e. Obama?

On the other hand, only 29 percent of the narrative on Governor Romney was positive while 71 percent was negative.
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

So Obama won both elections BECAUSE HE HAD THE MSM telling all the time nothing but POSITIVE articles,stories videos about how great Obama was and almost
all stories about the GOP negative, derogatory bad bad GOP wants to push grandma over the cliff!

Obama NEVER released his college transcripts which might have shown how absolutely dependent he was on "affirmative action" which should make
Blacks really pissed that this idiot got where he did without working but just because he it "Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."!

This was why he won! Idiots like you that are so f...king lazy you believe anything that will keep you from being self sufficient.
No wonder you are known as TAKERS!!! Lazy m....F...

tl;dr

Your tears are delicious.

And that.

He's won 2 elections..fair and square.

No help from the SCOTUS, needed.

Here is how he won!!!
A) He admits he uses tricks, tactics to get his way not principles!
Obama told us in his "Dreams of My Father".
"It was usually an effective tactic,another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

B) He had the MSM that donated 85% to Democrats/Obama in 2008!
Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democratic candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.

The Democratic total of $1,020,816 was given by 1,160 employees of the three major broadcast television networks, with an average contribution of $880.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

Now If 1,160 (85%) of 1,353 employees of ABC,CBS & NBC NOT FOX ok.. gave $1.02 million (88%) to Democrats do you think
they are stupid? If you don't think they are stupid, then do you think they want the Democrats to win? If they want them to win
would they put news favorable or unfavorable to democrats i.e. Obama?

On the other hand, only 29 percent of the narrative on Governor Romney was positive while 71 percent was negative.
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

So Obama won both elections BECAUSE HE HAD THE MSM telling all the time nothing but POSITIVE articles,stories videos about how great Obama was and almost
all stories about the GOP negative, derogatory bad bad GOP wants to push grandma over the cliff!

Obama NEVER released his college transcripts which might have shown how absolutely dependent he was on "affirmative action" which should make
Blacks really pissed that this idiot got where he did without working but just because he it "Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."!

This was why he won! Idiots like you that are so f...king lazy you believe anything that will keep you from being self sufficient.
No wonder you are known as TAKERS!!! Lazy m....F...

tl;dr

Your tears are delicious.

Obama's economy sucks.

Doctors are far from health system experts, are just as prone as the average, if not more prone, to be be RW dupes like Dr. Ben Carson. But thanks for the Pubcrappe, Rushbots....

Forum List

Back