What is the Demarcation of the Trial Court System?

Fine! Amend it or move to the country of your choice and implement your new Constitution there.
You are going to refuse to recognize the validity of my arguments, because of dogma. I am not going to waste much time and effort trying to help you recognize that the Three-part Separation Theory is inadequate for the government expansion and diversity that the society has advanced to. Your inability to understand that indicates that you are not going to be able to contribute to the general effort to compose a better charter system.

Leave well enough alone. You have NEVER provided support for your stupid memes.
If the memes were stupid - you would not bother to tell me.

This discussion is about finding the list of courts associated with sections of law. Can you provide the list of courts associated with specific sections of law?

Can you do that?

Last edited:
You are going to refuse to recognize the validity of my arguments, because of dogma. I am not going to waste much time and effort trying to help you recognize that the Three-part Separation Theory is inadequate for the government expansion and diversity that the society has advanced to. Inability to understand that indicates that you are not going to be able to contribute to the general effort to compose a better charter system.

If the memes were stupid - you would not bother to tell me.

This discussion is about finding the list of courts associated with sections of law. Can you provide the list of courts associated with specific sections of law?

Can you do that?

Word salad? You are just simply wrong.

Oh, I enjoy calling things and people stupid if they are.

You are stupid to think your aim will ever come to fruition.

Why will you not tell me what you want changed in our Constitution? Is it top secret so that anyone who doesn't know the secret handshake cannot know?

Word salad? You are just simply wrong.

Oh, I enjoy calling things and people stupid if they are.

You are stupid to think your aim will ever come to fruition.
There are perpetual opinion articles suggesting that we are approaching another civil war. Before any war, there is an attempt for a peace agreement. Republic government is a perpetual peace agreement. We need a new republic government.
Why will you not tell me what you want changed in our Constitution? Is it top secret so that anyone who doesn't know the secret handshake cannot know?
I have told you, the separation of government needs to be inaccordance with the main partitions of law, and then those branches are subdivided by the traditional three processes of law.
US4CC.meme.Toy_Story - Need_More.png

Last edited:
There are perpetual opinion articles suggesting that we are approaching another civil war. Before any war, there is an attempt for a peace agreement. Republic government is a perpetual peace agreement. We need a new republic government.

I have told you, the separation of government needs to be inaccordance with the main partitions of law, and then those branches are subdivided by the traditional three processes of law.
View attachment 675601

Those OPINIONS are just that. Our country will never have a civil war because the sides are divided on politics and not geography.

Why do you see a problem in the Separation of Powers?

Forum List

Back